It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weapons of Total Destruction (HAARP)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I found this site earlier and thought that it was very interesting about HAARP, although alot I'd already read before, I still found it interesting by Dan Eden.

www.viewzone.com...

And within this there's a section which enclose's the "Congressional Executive Summary" which is very detailed and long, but very knowledgeable if your really into finding out about HAARP. (or just click the link)

www.viewzone.com...

Have interesting reading guys.

blackwidow (reporting from hospital)

[Edited on 9-9-2003 by blackwidow666]

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Here are some pics inside the HAARP Facility in alaska.

What is the government really up to near Gakona, Alaska?" Officially, this 33-acre gravel pad near the Tok Highway 180 miles northeast of Anchorage is the home of the high-frequency active auroral research program (HAARP).

Depending upon who you ask for a more detailed description, HAARP is either a futuristic weapon, a scientific research project, a global mind control scheme.

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

operations building

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

[Edited on 9-9-2003 by quaneeri]

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   
quaneeri

Thanx for the pic's, I had a couple of them and will put the others on file now!

blackwidow (reporting from hospital)

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The pics from gakona are actually pretty good ones. However, these are the ones put on the University of Alaska site, which is basically a red herring put forth for public presentation.

Gakona, in reality, was nothing more than a concept pilot plant... the REAL plant is at Poker Flats, about 280 miles north of Gakona...

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
The pics from gakona are actually pretty good ones. However, these are the ones put on the University of Alaska site, which is basically a red herring put forth for public presentation.

Gakona, in reality, was nothing more than a concept pilot plant... the REAL plant is at Poker Flats, about 280 miles north of Gakona...

DR.

Have you got any pics of the Poker Flats Facility. ?

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Good idea!

You got any pic's from the Poker Flats Facility there dragonrider?

blackwidow (still in hospital)

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I have been looking for it on google, but cannot find it...

I know that Tut posted the very pic I am thinking of somewhere in the seismic thread though...

Here are some interesting pics related to HAARP however...

The exhaust in the left picture is about 150 miles long, and is nearly horizontal (about 1.5 degrees above the horizontal). It is entirely consistent with the continuous exhaust from a "dumping transfer" scalar EM howitzer in the continuous exothermic mode. (The primary howitzer, of course, was activated in the endothermic mode.)

www.cheniere.org...

These exhausts from Bennett Island are euphemistically called plumes by U.S. weather analysts.
Here is another U.S. weather satellite photo, showing the twin emergence of multiple puffs.

www.cheniere.org...

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 03:38 AM
link   
dragonrider

Thanx, will keep me busy in hospital for a while anyway! (and will keep looking myself)

blackwidow (reporting from hospital HQ)

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I could be going to poker flats this winter. I might be able to gather some pics. Give me all the briefing I can get on what I should look for and I will see what I can do. But the research pertains to the global weather war. The chemtrails we see are really the only way we have of effectively monitoring the scalar wave activity in the atmospher, You can see the rippling in the clouds on radar that is a result of the ionization. Our physics in the US describes Matter->matter but ignores the inbetween; Matter->spacetime->matter... www.rumormillnews.com... check that out. it describes everything very well. The truth is we laughed at Tesla when he said we could controll the weather, and have free energy devices (he did claim to have invinted the two.) They ignored him because of the outright absurdity of some of his claims even though they were true. He said that with scalarwave technology we could control the earth and move it to and fro like a spaceship through the universe wherever we wanted it to go. This technology explains that of UFOs to a great extent even too. While we laughed at him publicly some of us took note. But others like the Russians were fast taking notes because this all made sense to them as they had already been involved with occult science in their country, where Tesla did reference the spiritual understandins of the Hindus in his science. Im not an english major, I run all over the place and touched on alot, but check my stuff and verify it's true.... Contempt prior to investigation is evidence against all arguments... a catholic dude said that way back about people rejecting Christ. So yeah guys... HAARP is on our side, the "chemtrails" are for us. The chemtrails are part of the deffense, or monitoring, and HAARP is helping us to neutralize the threats of our enemies, and to an extent develop the weapons. As we have seen with nuclear weapons it is the development of them by the rest of the world that brought us to the point of not using them. A weather war by multiple sides can destroy the world. One that is onesided will destroy their enemies. The US and Europe are under attack by the Russians, Chinease, and possible some rouge groups like the Yakuza.

I will make a habbit of checking this page on the first of the month every month until I get close to going to the range in alaska.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by blackwidow666

Here is the address

Poker flats research range
Fairbanks, Alaska 99712
United States
(907) 455-2110

new topics

top topics

join