It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Bush going to Colorado to Monitor Rita

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Perhaps he went to SG-1 command to meet Thor and ask our benevolent brethren for HELP with all this weather?

[edit on 24-9-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
OK, here is another one....

Why are all the photos of him in the last two days with these weird expressions???

Anyone?

Ive seen this expression up close and personal, so Im a nut thinking it might be a lizzy

[edit on 24-9-2005 by magnito_student]

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
Why are all the photos of him in the last two days with these weird expressions???

Anyone?

Thanks for the pictures.

This is just a purely intuitive thought. I think it may be hitting home with him that he is NOT in control. That he is not the one running the show. That he is just along for the ride. He's been on a ego high for years now and the arrogance with which he operates seems to have been collapsed. The spirit behind his eyes, that used to convey his overconfidence and 'cheekiness' seems to have been replaced by an insecurity and anger that feels to me like someone is making him do something that he doesn't want to do.

He's pouting...

[edit on 24-9-2005 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Thanks for the pictures.

This is just a purely intuitive thought. I think it may be hitting home with him that he is NOT in control. That he is not the one running the show. That he is just along for the ride. He's been on a ego high for years now and the arrogance with which he operates seems to have been collapsed. The spirit behind his eyes, that used to convey his overconfidence and 'cheekiness' seems to have been replaced by an insecurity and anger that feels to me like someone is making him do something that he doesn't want to do.

He's pouting...

[edit on 24-9-2005 by Benevolent Heretic]

Interesting thought. I have read many reports of his growing "hostility" behind closed doors, and of course he purported drinking, but it's hard to know whether any of those things are true... They genereally aren't.

HOWEVER, when you are a sitting President in public KNOWING that your picture is being taken and disregarding the need to play face....

Well that's a cat of a different color.... (excuse the slight joke, BH)

I don't know what is up, but I am convinced something *is* up. It will be interesting to see if this continues over the next several days.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
maybe thats how he looks like when he's thinking or sommething? But I think his face looks like \I mean his expression looks like he's ready to sh*t in his pants

If this goes on he may as well sh*t in his pants.
when the death toll of hurricane katrina gets unleashed on bush.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join