It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Bush going to Colorado to Monitor Rita

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
That picture sends chills up and down my spine...Gosh

He's in Colorado underground, i wouldnt be surprised if the poop will hit the fan and they all know it- I hate life. Never have i felt like this until this government took over by force...Yes, force. Twice.

Even Earth is rejecting us...

Please let it be over soon...

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Hi there. Suggest you send a note to the Whitehouse. I think this President Bush thing about going to Colorado is a bit overblown or needs solid answers.

And even if solid answers will not be forthcoming -- someone's asked the question, meaning they are aware that we are aware that the U.S. President is headed that way.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Maybe he wants to check out the new CIA domestic division headquarters or be near the aerospace data facility for the critical satellite downlinks. Not sure.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Dallas,

This is scary. Look at that face...This is not the face of a man worried over hurricanes.

I doubt if my letter to the WH would do any good.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Our sources inform us that far from this being a change of plan, Bush is visiting Northcom for a reason. That reason is Bush overseeing (but certainly not controlling) a martial law takeover drill which is directly connected to Granite Shadow, which the Washington Post reported, "is yet another new Top Secret and compartmented operation related to the military’s extra-legal powers regarding weapons of mass destruction. It allows for emergency military operations in the United States without civilian supervision or control.

The operation is taking place right now in Washington DC. To repeat, this is a drill, we do not claim it to be any more than that, though the implications are still sinister. Exercises would normally be cancelled in light of the hurricane but that fact that this is going ahead

Source: INFOWARS.com

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Heres a link to the Info wars article

Bush Heads To Colorado For Military Takeover Drill

The operation is taking place right now in Washington DC. To repeat, this is a drill, we do not claim it to be any more than that, though the implications are still sinister. Exercises would normally be cancelled in light of the hurricane but that hasn't prevented this exercise from going ahead

Just as ominous is the fact that Texas Governor Rick Perry has appeared on the news saying that the onslaught of hurricane Rita could provide terrorists with a chance to strike the US at its weakest point.

Granite Shadow is the twin to Power Geyser,

Today in DC: Commandos in the Streets?

Today, somewhere in the DC metropolitan area, the military is conducting a highly classified Granite Shadow "demonstration."

blogs.washingtonpost.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 23/9/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Alright. So now what do we do dgtempe ? Is this a matter of a drill or something more..

Dallas

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I wish you all could see what I see when I look at Bush in some pictures. Maybe if you force REM and keep your eyes wide open when you look at the pics above, you will see it.

No im not kidding

www.starcitygames.com...

Mod edit(Image to big,)

[edit on 24-9-2005 by asala]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
OK, everyone....

Look at this and tell me what you think?

Notice what CHERTOFF does when Bush mentions NORTHCOM. Watch Chertoff starting from 1:06 into the video.

Is this weird or what???

VIDEO

EDIT: If you have problems seeing the video, then go here and look for

"Bush: I won't get in the way"

www.crooksandliars.com...

[edit on 23-9-2005 by loam]

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I'm not sure what you are referring to ,loam. I watched it, and it just looks like Chertoff is feeling uncomfortable with how lousy Bush speaks. He looks embarassed. Looks down lot, as if pretending to straighten is tie or something.

Can you point out what you mean?

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Chertoff seems a little impatience around the reporters, maybe having a little eagerness to leave, probably camera shy.

Bush looks comfortable seems collective and very positive, which is a good thing.

[edit on 24-9-2005 by XPhiles]

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
He putting on his "concerned" face for the cameras. He probably knows that if this hurricane response effort messes up his numbers will plumment even more.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I say we take this opportunity to bash Bush once again. It is his fault this hurricane is hitting the US.

His four plus years in power has obviously had such an effect on the environment that hurricanes are the norm. It is amazing how much he has changed in the environment in just over four years.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Yes here it is the deep secret!

Bush will be watching the new Wallace and Gromit movie!

At the same time Northcom will reserve a proof of concept for urban operations research.

U.S. Northern Command (NORTHCOM), the military's new homeland security command, is preparing its draft version of CONPLAN 0400 for military operations in the United States, and the resulting Granite Shadow plan... include[s] deployment of "special mission units" (the so-called Delta Force, SEAL teams, Rangers, and other special units of Joint Special Operations Command) in Washington, DC and other domestic hot spots...

Further, Granite Shadow posits domestic military operations, including intelligence collection and surveillance, unique rules of engagement regarding the use of lethal force, the use of experimental non-lethal weapons, and federal and military control of incident locations that are highly controversial and might border on the illegal.

Defense Tech

Comment:

While the President is in Colorado, this exercise is happening in Washington, DC. At the same time Hurricane Rita is occupying our national consciousness. Hopefully the American people do not have to worry about all these special simulations as they have in the past demonstrated a corollary pointing to historically flawed and failed policies.

Corporate profit from covert proceedings has too often proved plausible deniability of paired operations. Covert and public things here should register a deep concern for an informed electorate. The absence of civilian control in these scenarios is alienating to our expectations from government, especially when it takes the first steps of such things as potentially chronic. Every effort should be retained in the maintenence of a proper chain of command, and its restoration at the earliest conveyence.

With all grace containing these matters, may our country exercise discernment and discretion.

[edit on 24-9-2005 by SkipShipman]

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots
why on earth would he go to Colorado

It makes sense. This country is highly vulnerable right now
to attack. He can monitor what is going on with Rita fairly
well, but he is also where he should be in case China,
or whoever, decides to take advantage of the situation.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
OK, everyone....

Notice what CHERTOFF does when Bush mentions NORTHCOM. Watch Chertoff starting from 1:06 into the video.

Is this weird or what???

VIDEO

EDIT: If you have problems seeing the video, then go here and look for

"Bush: I won't get in the way"

www.crooksandliars.com...

This is what I see: I notice Chertoff is almost in perfect synch with Bush or vice versa and his movements(same turns and movements) I see Bush blinking about as much as he did during the debates in 2004 ( a blink per sec)

When Bush mentions NORTHCOM as an "Entity"...Chertoff begins to get extra nervous almost as if he was saying mentally..."Dont say that,,,wrap it up..hurry"

During my posting of this I received a strange call. It came up on caller ID as "Wyoming Call" I know who they are and they arent the smoothest I do have to admit so I answered it. The gentleman asked for a "Becky" Poor surveillance people...not the most graceful of folks.

After posting several links to gov sites regarding weather modification on another thread at ATS, I saw my browser flicker and saw "Idaho group" in lower left hand corner of explorer

Idaho and Wyoming=Typical Military jargon

RE:
109th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. R. 2995
To establish the Weather Modification Operations and Research Board, and for other purposes.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

June 20, 2005
Mr. UDALL of Colorado introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Science

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A BILL
To establish the Weather Modification Operations and Research Board, and for other purposes.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

4) WEATHER MODIFICATION- The term `weather modification' means changing or controlling, or attempting to change or control, by artificial methods the natural development of atmospheric cloud forms or precipitation forms which occur in the troposphere.

thomas.loc.gov...:H.R.2995

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

President Bush and Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff (left) receive a briefing at NORAD's Northern Command in Colorado Springs, Colo. on Saturday. (Reuters)

And, BTW, for what it is worth...

War Protests Get Started Near White House

"A coalition of antiwar protesters will rally at the Ellipse at 11 a.m. Saturday, and begin marching at 12:30 p.m. Groups also plan protests around the two-day meetings of the World Bank and International Monetary Fund, including a rally at 11:30 a.m. Saturday at Dupont Circle."

external image

Makes more sense he got out of town....Still don't like that look, though...

[edit on 24-9-2005 by loam]

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
OK, everyone....

Is this weird or what???

I thnk you are trying to read something in that video that is not there. Honestly all I saw was what appeared to be the faces of two men who were extremely tired, nothing more.

And if you notice for the most part Bush had a slight smile on his face the whole time.

I am still however concerned that out of all the places he would pick it would be perhaps the safest in the US

[edit on 9/24/2005 by shots]

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Bush does'nt want to be in washington during the massive protest which is going to take place there on the 24-Sept-05.

After all those thousands of people will make Bush worry he's all ready in trouble for not doing enough for the Katrina victems in fact he did nothing.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
OK, here is another one....

Why are all the photos of him in the last two days with these weird expressions???

Anyone?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join