It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerry Falwell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2002 @ 08:47 AM
link   
story.news.yahoo.com

And to think this man has the ear of our president.

[[[[[shudder]]]]]

[Edited on 13-10-2002 by William]

posted on Oct, 13 2002 @ 03:33 PM
link   
He's right ! ( Not you, Falwell )

[Edited on 14-10-2002 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Oct, 14 2002 @ 09:11 PM
link   
With regard to dealing with Iraq, how many tons of C-4 can fit into the hull of a C-5 galaxy? And what if we further augmented the C-5 with stealth technology, cruise missile capacity and remote flight technology?

Think of it as a battlefield weapon only, which produced no radiation. And resulted in an explosion equal to 1/2 of what we dropped in Hiroshima.

The United States is the only country in the world capable of feeding it (the world). My impression is because of this situation there are leaders who as a result are threatened. They in there effort to find new and more interesting way's to imply that they are what is important. Have gotten themselves into a situation in which making apparent threats to the US is the only answer.

As a result (citizens of this country) we are being attacked. The deterrent against Nuclear war was MAD(cold war). What is mentioned above, will act in the same way. In respect to those third world countries, who find blaming the US for there own greed (and lack of respect of there own people). Results in presenting the United States as the evil empire bent on destruction.

posted on Oct, 14 2002 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2002 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Translation: "Please don't hurt me."

posted on Oct, 16 2002 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Yeah yeah yeah....

When a Christians say : Muhammad was a terrorist, he has to apologize.

When a muslim say : JC was NOT the Son Of God, he do NOT has to apologize !!!

So ? MUHAMMAD WAS A TERRORIST AND JC WAS THE SON OF GOD !!!!!

Don't count on me to apologize. You' re dreaming if you think that I'll do it !

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
What proof do you have that Muhammed was a terrorist? He wasn't. Calling someone a killer and saying someone is not who they say they are are two completely different things.

new topics

top topics

join