It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synchronicity, Miracles and Sublimnals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Apologies for the lack of spell checking. I am being held hostage in my body by the weaker aliens, and sleep is still a rare luxury.

Synchronicity, Miracles and Sublimnals
-------------------------------------------------

Remember those three recent very real miracles across over the world anyone... No!!!... remeber what a miracle actually is...a supposed act of a supposed god...the wimp little # heads hide from humanity all the time because they also fear just like you....as well as affricans catching, killing and eating the flesh of the reptilian slime....but this thread is not about reptilians except for my desire to print...

Thinking metaphysicly about the reasons for synchronictic news stories like the two today I will come to shorly, i was wondering if anybody thought it odd the three eveents that seemed miraculous yet all happened this summer. Still don't know what I'm on about?

OK, remember the miracle of the 3 or 4 bombs that strangely all went off in London this summer, but their power was diffused and never ignited as intended. A nail bomb was on the list but only one man was injurd and strangely nobody was killed.

Does anyone know how many charter passenger planes crashed this year? Seeminly a dominoe effect that reminded me of the same phenomena in the seventies. I remebered so many triple crashes as if things had to happen in threes.....It was put down to lagging confidence following the first crash, yet how many planes crashed after that canada flight of this year?

That famous canada flight that miraculously crashed without loss of life was the first I can ever remember. Lucky miracle huh?

The third incident was a major 7.2 earthquake in Japan that killed, guess how many people?

Though it was felt three hundred and fifty miles away in Tokyo, the actual epicenter killed nobody. Amazing huh?

So call me the trivia man, the guy who links old news stories as a fetish...sure is...And I am fighting a war against those responsible for this play. A war that cannot be proved without being ridiculed like the thousands who involve with aliens and reptiods. But my war determins me to at last put a kernal concept iinto a few minds so people will notice the signs when the war surfaces wih their very defined and controlled events. So I labeled myself a nutter in John Does eyes nd only those familiar with reality bending phenomena will take this seriously if at all. But this is my only way to fight my war. They will be exposed. It is a matter of when. The thing is, I knew and was told that these events would happen, just as i was told how to locate the time positioning of the next major hman tradgedies for which I posted a thread just after katrin ended, naming another event between mid september and early October. So these fiends do exist, though they have no control over the timings of these events yet have manipulations as to what events. The three simple events mentiond above all occured this summer. A triple miracle of sorts but nothing if you aint a news event geek like me. and also nothing if your enemy is not in your ear telling you these things with laguter against humanity in general. Extremely vicious actually... Remeber that VanDeisel debut movie. Wait til darkness hots earth for an extended period...it is all set up... and hmanity are too scared to stop it..

So how did these miracles happen or who was responsible and why? And it is the who that I have beeen investigating and having my life threatened by. For those of you who areready to do something...be aware that they are supremely confident of success, yet their confidence is their weakness, as these ET's see no way that humanity will rise. And that is one of their many blind spots...all humanity needs is an event unexpected as radical perhaps as the Vatican caught with damning evidence or another teenager evolution as they missed in the sixties, where they have since tied downand killed off the CREATIVE music industry...if anybody out there is ready to act when things fall...do it without fear of death, then and only then are they helpless against your decisions. Through stories of the technology certain reptoids have for manipulating reality and placing holographic inserts into our everyday lives, like the event of the crucifiction of christ that was repeated in different places around the world on around thirty three BC. Dig deep into old south american archeology of the peoples and you will see a story witnessed by many of a superan crucified with fire the same time a jesus...this story is hard to find but is out there, aparently the reptilians did well to produce this multiple hoax everywhere that even icannot believe. So without proof of such fantasy stories, all i am hoping is that someone else on this forum is as mad as me with this type of research that nobody can deny yet nobody can prove. i investigate the world events that shake humanity into new ays of thinking and the mechanisms of synchronicity, can anybody add some light to as what is going on?

Again, credentials of some truth behind the ordeals and what i am attempting to say can be reflected in how i am anle to know when humanity shocking events will arrive... tell me that I am crazy if the star charts say that a major event is due between the end of september and october???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And there is... so i have some substantiation aout this war i am in and the freaky # that i have to sit through....

To add flavour to relevancy, I picked up on todays news stories as much smaller examples to show that our normality of reality is very much a controlled affair...tell me if i am crazy...i am expecting it, as I know that there is truth in the concept of the Matrix agents, though not as graphic

Remember a recent sacrifice of old people by burning, on an american freeway a few hours ago? All Old people, different huh?

news.bbc.co.uk...

So the main link to hold onto is elderly and death by burning. The BBC placed that news story in the UK today next to a story of a famous old man, Sir Archibald who is still most responsible for most of today's plastic surgery techniques world wide... Ever heard of the Guinea Pig Club?
WWII burn and skin injury victims saved by his pioneering techniques , here is the story:
news.bbc.co.uk...

Again, it's another coincidence of relating nes stories. But this does happen almost daily, i am sure people know what i am talking about, yet only as coincidence perhaps.

One more. A muslim terrorist was arrested today for carrying terrorist sensitive information as he retuned to England. police found Nokia mobile phone types like the Nokia 3333 as code words/numbers for situations like airports, air craft crew and other possible targets., but he is nothing important and only a courier.

Cute coding huh? The main link I am pointing out is the concept of deadly violence with mobile phones.

news.bbc.co.uk...

I would normally not print any metaphysical stuff on forums. Unless everyone is familiar with the concepts used, yet i have no choice these day after the matrix triliogy pointed out certain aspects of a illusion of time reality that is constantly highlighting abnormalities in our reality, mostly orchestrated around properganda and brainwashing. Beforethe movies I could effortlessly see the links and meanings within billboards and between the flow of billboards on the freeway or the same with ads in magazines and TV..Just like the three miracles, nobody is mentally geared to geeking on these subliminal programs. You know what I mean... But they do link...And the weird thing is that i am not talking NWO or Illuminati crap either...Because i would be accusing every ad agency and billboard poster. I can't understand, but I am almost certain that the manipulations are either unconscious reflections of our collective thinking or something high enogh spiritually that can play humanity as chess pieces and manipulate different events upon one focus, like the way they control car drivers to cut me off my cycle four or five times in a day which blows me away for their ability of control. So this is my war since the hale bop passing and I am in real need of help with any sort of ideas to help me understand this and even possibly expose this phenomena.

BBC news today were doing this same artistic linking with the burn victims above yet also the linking of the terror arrest today with a following news item. Remember the link, violence and mobile phones.

www.networkworld.com...

A stange link alright. But the last story is no way unfamiliar. It sees people get shot in the mobile phone regularly:

news.bbc.co.uk...

See what I mean about me being a geek?

The point is, it is a subtle conspiracy and weird phenomena that i personally believe are sometimes arranged....please, someone save my derranged head of ideas that make this all sensible..i will challenge you to seek any regular magazine (regular like TV mags or general mature womens mags)and link the main suggestions of each photo ad in succession as you flick through the pages. It's a game of think of the first thought that comes to mind as to the main feature of each picture. It has to be a theme that is MADE obvious by subtle suggestion for many years and see what links you make or what potential sories the linked ideas make. If at all you see articles or ads involving young children, and adjacent there are images of meat, cows or wine (which seems very repetative in the british mags). If you see any such links, then you are looking at an old method of suggesting child molestation and child sacrifice and child food. Something my enemy are desperate for me to addopt as right thinking..they were the ones who told me about it etc. By the way, bird flu is related to twelve monkeys and the adults are meant for the concetration camps, not the children. There is stuff on women in the mags, meat and sex or sex with violence subtly linked as one billboard advetises the latest horro and the next a woman on a sunny beach, or the mos popular for xmas is the linking between women and food and red wine......I added this magazne story as a sort of entertainment for those wanting a bit of fun (it is programmed into you to enjoy)because THEY will definately make sure this topic ignored and ridiculed, so have fun with this craziness.

Remember the recent miracles all over the world anyone... No!!

Thinking metaphysicly about the reasons for synchronictic news stories like the two today I will come to shorly, i was wondering if anybody thought it odd the three eveents that seemed miraculous yet all happened this summer. Still don't know what I'm on about?

OK, remember the miracle of the 3 or 4 bombs that strangely all went off in London this summer, but their power was diffused and never ignited as intended. A nail bomb was on the list but only one man was injurd and strangely nobody was killed.

Does anyone know how many charter passenger planes crashed this year? Seeminly a dominoe effect that reminded me of the same phenomena in the seventies. I remebered so many triple crashes as if things had to happen in threes.....It was put down to lagging confidence following the first crash, yet how many planes crashed after that canada flight of this year?

That famous canada flight that miraculously crashed without loss of life was the first I can ever remember. Lucky miracle huh?

The third incident was a major 7.2 earthquake in Japan that killed, guess how many people?

Though it was felt three hundred and fifty miles away in Tokyo, the actual epicenter killed nobody. Amazing huh?

So call me the trivia man, the guy who links old news stories as a fetish...sure is...And I am fighting a war against those responsible for this play. A war that cannot be proved without being ridiculed like the thousands who involve with aliens and reptiods. But my war determins me to at last put a kernal concept iinto a few minds so people will notice the signs when the war surfaces wih their very defined and controlled events. So I labeled myself a nutter in John Does eyes nd only those familiar with reality bending phenomena will take this seriously if at all. But this is my only way to fight my war. They will be exposed. It is a matter of when. The thing is, I knew and was told that these events would happen, just as i was told how to locate the time positioning of the next major hman tradgedies for which I posted a thread just after katrin ended, naming another event between mid september and early October. So these fiends do exist, though they have no control over the timings of these events yet have manipulations as to what events. The three simple events mentiond above alloccured this summer. A triple miracle of sorts but nothing if you aint a news event geek like me. and also nothing if your enemy is not in your ear telling you these things with laguter against humanity in general. Extremely vicious actully... Remeber that VanDeisel debut movie. Wait til darkness hots earth for an extended period...it is all set up... and hmanity are too scared to stop it..

So how did these miracles happen or who was responsible and why? And it is the who that I have beeen investigating and having my life threatened by. For those of you who areready to do something...be aware that they are supremely confident of success, yet their confidence is their weakness, as these ET's see no way that humanity will rise. And that is one of their many blind spots...all humanity needs is an event unexpected as radiccal perhaps as the Vatican caught with damning evidence or another teenager evolution as they missed in the sixties, where they have since tied downand killed off the CREATIVE music industry...if anybody out there is ready to act when things fall...do it without fear of death, then and only then are they helpless against your decisions. Through stories of the technology certain reptoids have for manipulating reality and placing holographic inserts into our everyday lives, like the event of the crucifiction of christ that was repeated in different places around the world on around thirty three BC. Dig deep into old south american archeology of the peoples and you will see a story witnessed by many of a superan crucified with fire the same time a jesus...this story is hard to find but is out there, aparently the reptilians did well to produce this multiple hoax everywhere that even icannot believe. So without proof of such fantasy stories, all i am hoping is that someone else on this forum is as mad as me with this type of research that nobody can deny yet nobody can prove. i investigate the world events that shake humanity into new ays of thinking and the mechanisms of synchronicity, can anybody add some light to as what is going on?

To add flavour to relevancy, I picked up on todays news stories as much smaller examples to show that our normality of reality is very much a controlled affair...tell me if i am crazy...i am expecting it, as I know that there is truth in the concept of the Matrix agents, though not as graphic

Remember a recent sacrifice of old people by burning, on an american freeway a few hours ago? All Old people, different huh?

news.bbc.co.uk...

So the main link to hold onto is elderly and death by burning. The BBC placed that news story in the UK today next to a story of a famous old man, Sir Archibald who is still most responsible for most of today's plastic surgery techniques world wide... Ever heard of the Guinea Pig Club?
WWII burn and skin injury victims saved by his pioneering techniques , here is the story:
news.bbc.co.uk...

Again, it's another coincidence of relating nes stories. But this does happen almost daily, i am sure people know what i am talking about, yet only as coincidence perhaps.

One more. A muslim terrorist was arrested today for carrying terrorist sensitive information as he retuned to England. police found Nokia mobile phone types like the Nokia 3333 as code words/numbers for situations like airports, air craft crew and other possible targets., but he is nothing important and only a courier.

Cute coding huh? The main link I am pointing out is the concept of deadly violence with mobile phones.

news.bbc.co.uk...

I would normally not print any metaphysical stuff on forums. Unless everyone is familiar with the concepts used, yet i have no choice these day after the matrix triliogy pointed out certain aspects of a illusion of time reality that is constantly highlighting abnormalities in our reality, mostly orchestrated around properganda and brainwashing. Beforethe movies I could effortlessly see the links and meanings within billboards and between the flow of billboards on the freeway or the same with ads in magazines and TV..Just like the three miracles, nobody is mentally geared to geeking on these subliminal programs. You know what I mean... But they do link...And the weird thing is that i am not talking NWO or Illuminati crap either...Because i would be accusing every ad agency and billboard poster. I can't understand, but I am almost certain that the manipulations are either unconscious reflections of our collective thinking or something high enogh spiritually that can play humanity as chess pieces and manipulate different events upon one focus, like the way they control car drivers to cut me off my cycle four or five times in a day which blows me away for their ability of control. So this is my war since the hale bop passing and I am in real need of help with any sort of ideas to help me understand this and even possibly expose this phenomena.

BBC news today were doing this same artistic linking with the burn victims above yet also the linking of the terror arrest today with a following news item. Remember the link, violence and mobile phones.

www.networkworld.com...

A stange link alright. But the last story is no way unfamiliar. It sees people get shot in the mobile phone regularly:

news.bbc.co.uk...

See what I mean about me being a geek?

The point is, it is a subtle conspiracy and weird phenomena that i personally believe are sometimes arranged....please, someone save my derranged head of ideas that make this all sensible..i will challenge you to seek any regular magazine (regular like TV mags or general mature womens mags)and link the main suggestions of each photo ad in succession as you flick through the pages. It's a game of think of the first thought that comes to mind as to the main feature of each picture. It has to be a theme that is MADE obvious by subtle suggestion for many years and see what links you make or what potential sories the linked ideas make. If at all you see articles or ads involving young children, and adjacent there are images of meat, cows or wine (which seems very repetative in the british mags). If you see any such links, then you are looking at an old method of suggesting child molestation and child sacrifice and child food. Something my enemy are desperate for me to addopt as right thinking..they were the ones who told me about it etc. By the way, bird flu is related to twelve monkeys and the adults are meant for the concetration camps, not the children. There is stuff on women in the mags, meat and sex or sex with violence subtly linked as one billboard advetises the latest horro and the next a woman on a sunny beach, or the mos popular for xmas is the linking between women and food and red wine......I added this magazne story as a sort of entertainment for those wanting a bit of fun (it is programmed into you to enjoy)because THEY will definately make sure this topic ignored and ridiculed, so have fun with this craziness.

[edit on 23-9-2005 by WaterDragonZeul]

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
If you are having trouble sleeping then the last thing you should be doing is preparing posts for ATS, you should work on getting some sleep.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
not to worry, i am the type who goes to bed with a question and wakes up with solutions, like what happened for this argument.... yet this subject matter seems unimportant for debating so you may be right, better sleep than talk.....though talk is good. sometimes. see if you can get through this

unfortunately i am not in an esoteric forum, though the illuminati who control the blood in our veins are esoteric.

So bear with me as I write this in a disjointed but more acceptable form....no wonder they place all of the answers under our noses. though the answers are sometimes subjectively taken...

I remmeber being told by an indian muslim looking on the arabic websites in southern india about half way through the last war that saddam was seen by iraqis being greeted and taken to a US carrier for take off way before his official capture...reported by arabic news during the US slaughter....

when greeting the prisoner saddam who was captured by the US, his second wife went to visit him in prison and said that she did no know that man as saddam in custody, she told the pres that he was an imposter, i saw that on british news... when we examine the photos of him before and after the war, or video shots his slow mannerisms before and his hesitant fidgety behaviour after...

did you know that bush was nearly assasinated in May 2005

now if it is that easy to fool a public, i mean they have expanded our mental blind spot....(by the way, london train bomb explosions indicated the explosion to be coming from under the carriage, hence planted, a seen on TV news)

how easy is it to manipulate realities as in the first above weird incidents of plane crashes otr earthquakes, and who could program reality that well? even to deem this as trivia and unimportant?

i have seen multiple peoples going about their business, suddenly stop, and change directions, all as if under spells. I do not mean those football sized semivsible creatures jumping at the backs of heads to control(oops) I mean something retilian or above and mass manipulation is possible by the us overnment even...WHAT I AM ON ABOUT ARE SEEMINGLY LIVING HOLOGRAMS...i have seen a car pull up the junction ahead of me, another car honks behind me as it passes my cycle, when I lookforwards again only one car is on the road.and a different colour to the two others...so call me insane....this has been a regular occurance, and i am describing it in a form more acceptable to you by these news stories. Just how big has our mental blind spot grown

what AM I ATTEMPTING TO SAY HERE, Not just how simple humans were designed to be but how hollographic events happen without anybody wishing to even question them, hell you goto get humanity to beieve in aliens before holograms so call me insane....

so we now how to question the politics of life yet the hidden technologies have already programmed us not to care before the events are manufactured. The methods of breaking down our attention span, newspaper pages, tv and movie editing may have given us the blind spot we all are happier not to know of it...

I know i have failed to make a point here, but disjointed ideas effect our SubC more than our linear mind, so. what do you think...I know i am onto something, i have witnessed humanities desire to hear safer news and for the british news to tell audiences that a train bombed seemed to have been from under the train, only for that news item to be pulled bck, as they usually do, no reaction from their audiences, i bet nobody here has even heard of this....

remember we had three miracles this summer....the reason why i actually founf the links is because of www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Here are 2 'coincidences' I have been witness to.
I used to work with a fellow who's wife died of lung cancer, though she was a nurse who never smoked. After she passed on, he raised their two daughters as a single dad. It was about a year from her diagnosis until she was gone. Around a month before she passed on she told him that she was going to send him some kind of a sign. He is a very honest, family-oriented, devout Catholic, and I honestly cannot see him lying about something this serious. Then, from her hospital bed a week before she passed on, she told him she knew what the sign would be....lightning.
I have only been to one funeral in my life, and it was scheduled for 1 P.M., one Saturday, at a local Catholic Church. After it was over, my friend and a few co workers were standing outside in the parking lot, and he told us about her sign message. Earlier that day, as we arrived for the funeral, it was pouring rain out, really hard, the sky was completely filled by very thick, very low overcast clouds, and it made midday as dark as if it was dusk. We sat down, got settled in, and then boom, thunder, and the lights in the church went out for a couple of minutes. My friend told me that when the thunder struck, he immediately looked at his watch and, by coincidence, it was 1 o'clock on the dot. After the funeral was over we came out to find there wasn't a cloud in the sky; I looked in every direction.

A few months ago, while I was visiting my fiance in hospital, where she was still rehabbing from a severe brain injury, she looked at me with wide eyes, and said "See the ducks in the park.", i said when you get better, we can do that, she shook her head, wide eyes, trying to make her point, "see the ducks in the park." she said it at least three times, and then dropped it. I replied the same way as the first each time, but knew I was missing something. This was at a time when 3 word sentences were rare for her. the norm was one word. Pudding, More, Hi, etc. I went online after I got home about four hours later and checked out the posts at a webgroup that I had requested prayers for her from, and had been blessed to receive many. A woman who I had been in contact with from Portland Oregon (250 miles south of here), had a message for me. "Ken, did Eileen mention seeing the ducks in the park, cuz she really enjoyed it?" This friend wrote that to me that on her lunch break when she went across the street to the park and fed the ducks, my fiancees spirit visited her and enjoyed the visit. I wouldn't have believed that, except for the fact that she did mention it, three times. I replied to her question. 'yes, she did.'

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
And you are the witness, She can fly. How colourful with the emotions entwined. Colourful.

The biggest secret, The biggest conspiracy is more likely over the tabooed knowledge of the mechanics of the spiritual world and its tools over the mind and heart.. As Masonic order may whisper.

And eventually we know through the fog when a thing is right, as if the coming holograms of invasion or messiah, are definately visible for what they are, especially for those unplugged, so to speak, of the first veil to demand, i shall not notice. A human responsibility.

Thanks BlackGuard, i can sense the healing there, and the richness of experience. helped me a great deal to relate to the heart or centre in all of this lesson yet to come for humanity.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I am the only witness to my fiancees journey, other than the woman in Portland who I lost touch with last year. My fiancee does not remember it at all, and does not believe in any sort of spiritual realm, afterlife, magic, miracles, etc. If you knew the trials she has endured in her life, it is not hard to see why. I would have been dead long ago, had I been in her place, I have no doubt. She was actually called the miracle girl, two years before this injury, when she survived being hit by a pickup while on the sidewalk. Witnesses thought she was dead. Then two years later, 4 blocks down the same road, she was struck again, by a car this time, and was diagnosed as being permanently brain damaged, likely never to regain consciousness..... from the third day I said that was impossible, for her life to end that way. Five days later they took her off life support.... and 18 months later, she is well on her way back.
I did not realize that my emotions were so obvious in my writing, and am glad to know that they naturally came out in my post. I was touched by your reply, and I agree with you, that there is a big lesson for us all to learn about 'heart'.
Blessings, Ken

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Thanks for that. There is not much i can add about your post except thanks fot that

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
linking to this thread was the spiritual of the same ignorance revealing itself to you maybe isways of a treasured moment to look back on in old age, a good experience, maybe also because revelations occured well in your life to lift a part of the blind spot and i hope you continue to do it, what ever next coourses your life, it is a gift of life i suppose, how we feel it all holds the memories ass they opened new ways of seeing through the veil?

I am no way sure if that could be right, but i hope it is.

i came to write though because of the blatant hard core programming that hits me nore than any show i catch. very blatant and so hidden.

but before i chuck my tv over a bridge, i need to ubderstand more about the matrix that can be interpreted through synchronicity, like the billboards in succesion on the freeway, they may not sell you anthing but you sure are being programmed....tv is more immediate to watch them at it...errm
so well, errrm

if you can handle the rest of this post then what do i do next?
please.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

viewing the british tv ads tonight i saw an add with a selection of activities for the actor playin his part as a person who could be so much freer with a loan. following behind him were numerous image symbols of gifts, holodays games in life he may gain if he signs etc. the last one being a football coaches black board and sketch of soccer player tactics. only lines of the goal keeper's pentaly box was visible with the word tactics in small just above the line drawing on a black borad... Indeed a bore to be this investigative but i am looking for what synchronicity does, but to continue on and look for what follows nxt from the end of this ad with tactic, we see another ad with three english people sitting on a gym bench in gym shots etc...the first in panning view, i saw the image of a normal 30;'s white english man, but typical english who would also easily be describe as a typical english footbal supporter, a good guy image of thenglish male abou to step up from the bench. the view was a blond white girl who just sat there thinking, the third was a lighter shaded, possibly pakistan man, who was last on the bench, my immediate response on seeing yet again since 7/7 another mid asian guy in ads, is this a patriotic gag, so i wait for the next commercial....a woman, sitting walking around the latest fashion setee range....having fun shooing away her hairy but persistantly lovable dog who just loves to lie on her setees so much.So what story was that, and is there any worth in knowing this stuff and what they program for?

I do not like some hidden shadow advertising to me that people are dummies. it is a blinding insult that they can get away with it... an insult.

But i may need guidance in places with this research. is it worth continuing or just smash the tv web ads, mradio ads and all the many books and magazines and all of the other places that exist to sneak your mind just as well as tv......, anyone?

join