It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria's terror pipeline

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   

LOL, of course you have an important job we all believe you Kinda interesting you say that when you don't know what I do. What are you the CEO of a bank ? otherwise

Kind of interesting that you feel the need to prove you have a well payed job. Have a bit of an inferiority complex do we? Do you think a CEO of a bank is any more knowledgable or any less ignorant than the next person?

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Im glad im not as gullable as some whom still belive the US went to war for freedom and democracy in iraq.
because your the ones who are going to look STUPID, when the light gets thrown on the situation.

Going to look stupid? My friend the spotlight has been thrown on the situation but alot people seem to have been blinded by it. Not only do these people look stupid, it obviously takes a serious degree of stupidity to fall for the crap they do. They are showing the world the jackasses that they are. Take a look at this rogue guy for instance.

[edit on 26-9-2005 by drinkinlikeafish]

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
hehe, I personally think banks and the CEO's are the worst criminals of all, you greedy robbing B@astards!

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
I work for the Stock Exchange.
and thats more than i want to let out.

Ahh yes the ASX, you need a good drinking constitution but not much brain power. I know the ASX very well, most of the talent lies with taking clients out and drinking with them

I dont see the relevance bringing up ETimor... that was nothing like what is going on now.
Why do people need to justify there own stupid perceptions by bringing up justified things such as East Timor.

Ahem, you called John Howard a snivelling coward. So I was asking if what Australia diod in E Timor was a cowardly thing ? 99% of Australians don't see it that way.

Howard is a weak fool who wanted nothing more than to get his photo taken with bush.
he doesnt care who's son or daughter he sends to iraq, as long as his name is in GWBush phone book.
its that simple!

Who can argue with such a simple outlook. However the world is far from a simple place

Im glad to see you have a situation to place everyone in..
because u said this, it means that.
because u use this, it means that.
you dont agree with wat, you must be a greeny

quiet closed minded are ya?

Well Australia is very much split along party lines.

I personally dont care about the size of my balls comapred to yours, i dont care about your job comapred to mine.

Well you seem to in your last post. You seemed to think you were far superior

Im glad im not as gullable as some whom still belive the US went to war for freedom and democracy in iraq.
because your the ones who are going to look STUPID, when the light gets thrown on the situation.

LOL, history will be the judge, not you.

John Howard is a joke.
He's only in power because Latham and beazley are even BIGGER jokes.

Gawd, you see this why I wonder how old you are. Howard is in power because of their superb economic management. Something labour has never had.

Howard is ripping the Average Australian off, he's larfing all the way to the bank.
I like the way he can increase his super when ever he pleases, yet nurses truckies are screaming for better conditions.
We have billions of surplus, yet they cant prove relief for motorists..

You see, you seem to have a complete lack of understanding of economics. Surplusses have to be run to pay off the billions in LAbour debt Australia still has. Do you understand about foreign debt and debt servicing ?

and all the time while he's putting out this crap, he's able to avoid the tought quetsions, the criticising quetsions by answering no comment.
Howards a Joke, Bush is a Joke.
and thats why the world has become a joke.

LOL, no comment to what ? Hicks ? Otherwise JH has ansered plenty of questions about the War on Terror.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by drinkinlikeafish
Going to look stupid? My friend the spotlight has been thrown on the situation but alot people seem to have been blinded by it. Not only do these people look stupid, it obviously takes a serious degree of stupidity to fall for the crap they do. They are showing the world the jackasses that they are. Take a look at this rogue guy for instance.

LOL, your wit is astounding
When you come out of your alcoholic haze then maybe you maybe able to catch a dose of reality.
BTW, why do you feel you need to interject ? You aren't Australian and know nothing of Australian politics

Go back to your bottle and stay there, you obviously are comfortable with the reality you get from it.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
You obviously dont know jack about the ASX then,
And which particular Section are you describing then? please tell me where u think I fit into the scheme of things?

Yeah I do call howard a snivelling coward, why does he need so many no comment sections in interviews? he cant answer the tough quetsions
East Timor wasnt an out of the limb choice. Howard knew he had to help.

It was an authentic ISSUE..
Which Iraq WASNT!, but sure as hell IS now..
Australian went into IRAQ simply because howard wanted to kiss ass with bush, this is evident when the garbage howard shoots out about WMD, IRAQ being a threat is identical with what bush says.
Australia didnt have its own intellegence, it went SOLEY on what bush said.

Bush led howard around with a carrot like a donkey, and when the hard quetsions started being ask,bush stuck to his guns, ignored australia's requets to have hicks tried in australia.. and now howard looks stupid, this man he followed into war cant even release a prinsoner to be tried here. THATS WHY howrad is a coward and thats why he has no comment.

You were the one whom needed to brand me a kid in order to make yourself feel superior. Your the one who had to brag about me needing to be a bank CEO for cripes sake.

your right history will judge you, but it doesnt hurt when the public along the way try to salvage your dignity and respect...
And im glad you reliase you will be proved wrong with history, its good to see you starting to understand the stupidity of the situation you so steadfastly defend.

Anyone ,who tries to justify and defend a war that should never of happened, needs a serious reality check. Especially when that war has been PROVEN unjust, yet you still defend it?.. sounds like pride to me.

I understand the ecnomic situation.... I studied it for my TEE
with the billions reaping in from the GST and Income tax... there's no reason howard cant provide some relief in the form of $20-25 a week extra in paypackets.. maybe a incentive at the bowsers?.something.?

He's gotta do more, being he 's the PM of the country simply saying ' its out of my hands ISNT GOOD ENOUGH!

Yeah the war on terror I like it.

How are those Bali bombers going that got released from prison?.. or only minimimal jail sentances?... howard seems to of LOST his comments on them.

Howard has plenty of comments on IRAQ, funny there the same ones Bush used, which coincidentally have all been shown to be a load of BS... but howard doesnt mind, because when the reporters start asking the right quetsions, he can just smile, say no comment and he wont be in trouble.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   

LOL, your wit is astounding When you come out of your alcoholic haze then maybe you maybe able to catch a dose of reality.
BTW, why do you feel you need to interject ? You aren't Australian and know nothing of Australian politics
Go back to your bottle and stay there, you obviously are comfortable with the reality you get from it.

Well judging by your inability to see whats going on in the world your living in it seems your the one out of touch with reality. BTW were talking about global politics here not Australian. Dont judge a book by its cover, im not much of a drinker.

[edit on 27-9-2005 by drinkinlikeafish]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1

I dont see the relevance bringing up ETimor... that was nothing like what is going on now.
Why do people need to justify there own stupid perceptions by bringing up justified things such as East Timor.

Ahem, you called John Howard a snivelling coward. So I was asking if what Australia diod in E Timor was a cowardly thing ? 99% of Australians don't see it that way.

Yeah, 99% of Australia thought it was great that we stole Timor's oil and took away around $365m a year from their revenue after we 'liberated' them from Indonesian rule.

I think the correct way of putting your statement would be that 99% of Australian's who only get their news from the 6'oclock headlines supported the propaganda they were fed about E. Timor being an humanitarian mission rather than an energy grab.

Yes E. Timor is no longer under Indonesian rule but the cost to them was a forfit of their oil fields and they are still one of the poorest countries because of it. They are far from happy about what Australia did to them. We take 300+ million a year from their oil fields and then give them 20 million for education and fluff our feathers at how kind and generous we are.

I guess i'm in that 1% of yours.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis

Yeah, 99% of Australia thought it was great that we stole Timor's oil and took away around $365m a year from their revenue after we 'liberated' them from Indonesian rule.

Are you Australian ?
Do some more reading. Before their liberation they had no oil rights at all. Now they recieve over $1billion a year. Besides it isn't really oil there but natural gas.

I think the correct way of putting your statement would be that 99% of Australian's who only get their news from the 6'oclock headlines supported the propaganda they were fed about E. Timor being an humanitarian mission rather than an energy grab.

LOL, the E Timorese voted for independence and we enforced their will. Simple as that. Lets see, after they voted for independence the militia's and the TNI went on a rampage. According to you, we should have just ignored that and done nothing.

Yes E. Timor is no longer under Indonesian rule but the cost to them was a forfit of their oil fields and they are still one of the poorest countries because of it. They are far from happy about what Australia did to them. We take 300+ million a year from their oil fields and then give them 20 million for education and fluff our feathers at how kind and generous we are.

Ahem, before independence they had NO oil fileds at all. Like I said before, now they recieve over a billion dollars from oil fileds developed by Australian companies. Without Australian help, the gas wouldn't be able to be accessed.

[edit on 27-9-2005 by rogue1]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
rogue1 im dissapointed you completely ignored my thread regarding your mockery of my previous thread.. bit weak mate.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1

Are you Australian ?
Do some more reading. Before their liberation they had no oil rights at all. Now they recieve over $1billion a year. Besides it isn't really oil there but natural gas.

Ahem, before independence they had NO oil fileds at all. Like I said before, now they recieve over a billion dollars from oil fileds developed by Australian companies. Without Australian help, the gas wouldn't be able to be accessed.

Wow, we give them a shiny billion dollar coin! Spend it wisely!
Your sounding like Barbara Bush, "their poor anyway so it's a good thing!".

Australia accused in E Timor oil wrangle
The president of East Timor, Xanana Gusmao, has accused Australia of robbing his tiny country of hundreds of millions of dollars a year in potential oil and gas revenues.
www.guardian.co.uk...

Greed over Timor oil and gas shames Australia
Letters to SMH from Australians.
www.smh.com.au...

Rights group denounces Australia over Timor oil
East Timor's legislators have yet to ratify the new agreement, complaining that their country was pressured into accepting the current temporary agreement that gives it only 18 percent of an expected US$30 billion in gas and oil revenues. They have also slammed Canberra for issuing exploration licenses in the disputed area
www.energybulletin.net...

Yeah, "99%" of Australian's are really proud of 'helping liberate' a country only to keep it in poverty by robbing it blind.
Go Australia!
Your obviously not supporting the side that believes when you fight for someones freedom, your not fighting to take their money afterwards also.

[edit on 27-9-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Why skippy rarely attends to his own made thead is a mystery to me, he might be spending his time finding dirt on Iran and Syria
and daydreaming about WW3.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join