It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria's terror pipeline

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Westpoint, you are the badguys becuase u created this eternal crap of a warzone, you created the SITUATION in which these car bombs and behedaings are going on.

America lied, and has obliterated the holiest place on the planet.
Even after your REASONS for invasion have been proven a lie, you still find justification in destroying this country.

Your definately the bad guys in this situation.
The people beheading and car bombing are ALSO bad guys.. but as i said before u created this mess.

and now its a mess the whole world has to clean up....
If the family members of murderd mums, dads, brothers, sisters aunties uncles can overcome the fact we invaded their country, slaughtered there fmailies, abused them and did it while smiling at the camera, saying god bless america, we are 100% correct in being here.

So yes... America is very much the bad guy.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 02:47 AM
link   
is frightning!!!!

i like it
!

but i'm affraid agit8tchop's is even scarier!!!! Just look at it , nightmare

where did you find that?

[edit on 26-9-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Westpoint, you are the badguys becuase u created this eternal crap of a warzone, you created the SITUATION in which these car bombs and behedaings are going on.

You're right, the Iraqi people can't deal with freedom, they were much happier when a dictator is telling them what to do. Or maybe more comfortable.

America lied, and has obliterated the holiest place on the planet.
Even after your REASONS for invasion have been proven a lie, you still find justification in destroying this country.

LOL, just what did they obliterate ? I hadn't heard of nuclear weapons being used or the carpet bombing of cities. Please justify your remark. OH yeah BTW, when did Iraq get the title of holiest country on the planet ?
Try a dictionary next time so you understand the words you're using

and now its a mess the whole world has to clean up....

LOL, the whole world isn't going to do squat as we've already seen

[edit on 26-9-2005 by rogue1]

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
rogue, finatical people need a ruthless ruler..
And whast the difference in a american puppet telling them, compared to an iraqi?...

Saddam was a ruthless dictator, and in his early days he was a menace,
but after gw1 saddam was contained. and no longer a threat.
sure he was curropt, like most governments, but he wasnt a THREAT to anyone, and he was controlling the finatical factions in his country. Something that hte USA seems UNABLE To even comprehend.
As bad as Saddam WAS... he was surely a better ruler of IRAQ than anything the US can create.

holiest?.. in my opionion becase it is where the Garden of Eaden is.
Its the centre arab land.
Just becaus carpet bombing and nuclear weapons havent been used, that justifies your ' Un obliterated ' comment?
Iraq, has been damaged to a great extent.
all for what?.... to bring freedom and PEACE to the iraqi's?... lets bomb the CR@P outta them, cause that'll bring them peace..

the world isnt going to do squat.. your right.. because its america fault.. its americans that will die on the battlefield when everyone pulls out, its americans that will die in the streets during another terrorist attack, its the americans that will suffer when the $ drops ot its lowest level, and its the americans that have lost all respect they had internationally.
damn right no one will do jack, they arent stupid enough.

Iraq is now a tainted land.
It will be Israel x 100

but in some of this boards members it doesnt really matter how many iraqi's have to die for democracy, as long as GW keeps smiling to the camera and reading his prepared speaches to convince u patriotic fools that Iraq will be a success, the loses will be worth it.. cause that oil will keep pumpin, and those constrution contracts will keep coming to keep all you gas guzzling, Mcdonald eating gun toting amercians happy.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 03:38 AM
link   
just noticed ur in Oz, same m8
you surely arent buying this crap the americans are feeding everyone are ya?

Its obvious the only reason jonny followed was for his photo op at the whitehouse...

cjf

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Etc Etc Etc…………..

What exactly prompted the ‘Flood Report’?
Why was Howard censured?
What was it Wilkie said just six weeks before the Senate censured Howard?
Why is Howard still in office?
What other nations gave over wrong Iraq WMD intellegence?

Before going off topic, pointing the ‘absolute’ finger, diverting all the blame and lobbing nationalist insults over the same tired rhetoric and ignoring each individual nations' part of whole try observing your own house.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Your lead sentence is misleading. where you have (read Suni's) in it it shoud be (read shiite's).

Britguy, I take it from your comments you do not support the war in Iraq--such as it is.

[edit on 26-9-2005 by Astronomer68]

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Ill look into the first points, but the crap about WMd intellegence juust show's how badly howard wanted to jump into Bush's limelight..

John Howard spurted out the same nonsense bush did prior to the war,
australian didnt have any intellegence of its own, it didnt have spies or pictures or NOTHINg, it simply used what the USA gave to them in a folder.

Howard was nothing more than a typical gullable peasent whom had power.. the US treated him the same, and fed him the same garbage. they knew he would buy it because of the free trade agreement that was coming up, and becuase PRIOR, howard never DREAMED of dining with bush at teh ranch in texas... if howard agree'd with him, he'd be there kicking up his heels having a larf with bush,

A pitty the aussies got jipped in the free trade agreement...

Howard knows how stupid he looks.
David Hicks, the aussie in guantanamo was DENIED persmission to be trialed in Australia.. The british how ever managed to get 9 of there prisoners returned home after the british flat out REFUSED to support guantanamo...
Now Hicks is pursuing British citizenship hoping to get the same chance the other british got.

and when howard was questioned over this..

' no comment '
But Sir, does it EMBARRESS you now an australian citizen is changing to british citizenship simply because the british managed to STAND up the AMERICANS?
' no comment '

HE's the most snivvling pathetic weakling Ive seen.. he will shake bush's hand, agree to the injection in hick's arm as long as Howard gets his photo op with Bush.

Australia and Howard are just 1 member of the coalition of the bribed.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Hmmm, you obvioulsy aren't involved in business otherwise you would how beneficial the FTA is with the US.
Does everyone win...no, but the vast majority of Australians will benefit.

Howard knows how stupid he looks.
David Hicks, the aussie in guantanamo was DENIED persmission to be trialed in Australia.. The british how ever managed to get 9 of there prisoners returned home after the british flat out REFUSED to support guantanamo...

Ahem, most Aussies couldn't give 2 #es about Hicks. He was caught in Afghanistan training with the Taliban or Al-Qaeda and is knwon for a fact to have fiught in the Balkan civil war.
You talk as though he's innocent ...

Now Hicks is pursuing British citizenship hoping to get the same chance the other british got.

Well if the Brits want him good riddance. I highly doubt he'll be successful though and this seems like just another stunt.

HE's the most snivvling pathetic weakling Ive seen.. he will shake bush's hand, agree to the injection in hick's arm as long as Howard gets his photo op with Bush.

Grow up, you sound like a snivelling little kid who doesn't know what's he's talking about. Let me guess you like Labour and the Greens lol.
BTW, are you even old enough to vote ?

[edit on 26-9-2005 by rogue1]

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Why Not Saudi Arabia?

I wonder why skippy is always doing stories about Syria and Iran and why he does not Mention SAUDI ARABIA - the Real State behind the "International Terrorism"?

I guess it's not in his Interests to Bash on Allies - and it's not in the Interests of the Bush Administration also. Bin Laden was from Saudi, 15 of the Twin Tower terrorists were Saudi’s not to mention Endless ammounts of Millions of USD that roll from Saudi Bank accounts into "Terrorist Cells" around the World.

US intelligence officials knew about Saudi Arabia's role in funding terrorism by 1996, yet for years Washington did almost nothing to stop it. Examining the Saudi role in terrorism, a senior intelligence analyst says, IS "virtually taboo." And Nobody wants to Touch the Taboo's, right?

But Truth usually Hurts.

Saudi Arabia Behind Global Terrorism

Saudi Arabia Links to Terrorism

The Saudi Connection

Saudi Arabia: Terrorist Financing Issues

cjf

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
As to the statements concerning Howard, perhaps they are a bit oversimplified.

ARTICLE 23.4 : ENTRY INTO FORCE AND TERMINATION

1. This Agreement shall enter into force 60 days after the date on which the Parties
exchange written notifications certifying that they have completed respective necessary internal requirements, or on such other date as the Parties may agree.
(Quote)
FTA Full Text

I benefit directly from the agreement (as do both nations/businesses at my level of participation). Although the agreement was signed in 2004, other discussions took place before the FTA went into full implementation. No one was receiving the political/legal/tax benefits from the FTA until June 2005. Calling this point now is a bit premature as businesses are just this year receiving the full incentives/relief...very little retro. There is a flood of business investment capital heading to Australia through the US via said agreement. But, this is a topic for another thread.

Originally posted by skippytjc
It’s too bad the Iraqi people have to put up with the Syrian threat while they put their country back together.

Iraq is under pressure from many sides as well as internally. Sealing the borders is a start just as training the Iraqis to police their state. Iraq has never really belonged to the Iraqi and maybe never truly will.

But I do question why it has taken so long to secure the borders.

cjf

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
I wonder why skippy is always doing stories about Syria and Iran and why he does not Mention SAUDI ARABIA - the Real State behind the "International Terrorism"?

I agree the Saudi’s need to have their day of comeuppances. This can not happen 'too soon'.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   

You're right, the Iraqi people can't deal with freedom, they were much happier when a dictator is telling them what to do. Or maybe more comfortable.

Where in the name of god do you get your definition of freedom? Maybe Iraqi's werent completely free under the rule of Saddam but after the U.S invaded they lost every bit of freedom they ever had. Baghdads a warzone because of the U.S. army. People can hardly walk the streets anymore without the risk of getting shot or blown to pieces.

First of all how can a country that is anything but free bring freedom to another country?

Second of all what gives Americans the right to decide what leaders best for the Iraqi people who they know nothing about. Most Americans have never even left their country but they are actually arrogant enough to decide how the rest of the world live their lives.

Most of the world knows that Bush is a mass murdering, greedy, hypocritical dictator under the name of president. So does that mean the world has the right to invade Washinton DC, kill anybody and everybody that accidentally gets in the way, wipe out half of the city, leave hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women and children dead, maimed and injured for life not to mention the mental and emmotional damage caused?

How would you feel if a middle eastern super power invaded America and killed countless numbers of your friends and relatives, destroyed your country, turned your country into a warzone, left the cities in flames with blood and body parts scattered all over the streets because they and claimed they were "liberating" your country and used a pathetic excuse such as "Bush possesses weapons of mass destruction" and after all that death and bloodshed they admit that they never found any weapons of mass destruction but still claim it was a victory.

LOL, just what did they obliterate ? I hadn't heard of nuclear weapons being used or the carpet bombing of cities. Please justify your remark. OH yeah BTW, when did Iraq get the title of holiest country on the planet ?
Try a dictionary next time so you understand the words you're using

Are you even living on the same planet here? Maybe if youd pull your head out of your ass youd realize the U.S. army literally destroyed Baghdad. With all the bombs dropped on the city im surprised theres anything even left.

And about Iraq being the holiest country on the planet, that statement is not far from the truth. I wouldnt call it the holiest but its one of the most ancient cultures in the world. Obviously someone with their head stuck up their ass will have a hard time seeing that. In case you havent notices Iraq was once ancient Babylon and Sumeria. Believe it or not the Babylonian empire is where most modern religions originated from. The museum was raided and looted as a result to the U.S. army invading Baghdad contained some of the most ancient articafts known to man.

LOL, the whole world isn't going to do squat as we've already seen

The ignorance, arrogance, and childishness of people never ceases to amaze me. Well if it helps you sleep better at night go ahead, keep on living in your dreamland. I think they should make set some rules that people have to the 10 years old or over to post in the War on Terrorist forum, if there were less children posting here there would be less time wasted having to read through these immature, idiotic statements.

[edit on 26-9-2005 by drinkinlikeafish]

[edit on 26-9-2005 by drinkinlikeafish]

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Aw come on Drinkinlikeafish, don't be retiscent, tell us how you really feel about the war in Iraq. And please, don't let little things like respect for the facts give you pause, just embellish whenever & whatever you like. We can take it, we're over 10.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Rogue I agree the FTA is beneficial, but only JUST...
We got a much worse deal than was originally thought.. once again let me find some links for you..

I never said Hicks was innocent, but regardless he doesnt deserved to be locked up in guantanamo for 2-3yrs STILL without being officially CHARGED!

If your happy for him to rot in a jail cell just because its not on your front lawn fair enough, but some people actually CARE about peopels rights, Im not even Australian, but i feel ASHAMED of the aussie government for giving in to the USA and not even helping out one of its own... Typical of Howard, he's got plenty of NO COMMENTS When the tough quetsions get asked.

snivvling little kid? haha, try harder for a criticism nxt time mate, I can gaurantee you my job and position casts a shadow over yours.. Im not some punk kid, I dont give a damn about labour liberal or the greens, but im certainly not stupid enough to go aruond defending this war, John Howard, George Bush or anything else involved in this unjust occupation of Iraq.

I have some balls, I dont follow the heard and get fed the same garbage you obviously beg for from the media...If that means blinded people such as yourself need to resort to petty accustaions such as ' Grow up you snivelling kid ' then the battles already won.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Bin Laden was from Saudi, 15 of the Twin Tower terrorists were Saudi’s

Of course they were, a perfect way for Bin Laden to separate and isolate the Saudis from the US and make them more vulnerable to a fall. You think he did not know where the hijackers were from, and that he randomly picked them?

US intelligence officials knew about Saudi Arabia's role in funding terrorism by 1996, yet for years Washington did almost nothing to stop it.

Glad we agree on something, hum... I wonder who was in charge back then???

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
being some of the hijackers are still alive in saudi arabia makes any argument about ORIGIN of hijackers MUTE...
because clearly the US intellegence is supremely FLAWD!

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Aw come on Drinkinlikeafish, don't be retiscent, tell us how you really feel about the war in Iraq. And please, don't let little things like respect for the facts give you pause, just embellish whenever & whatever you like. We can take it, we're over 10.

Need I tell you how I feel about the war in Iraq? Everything about it makes me sick, from the feeble excuse to start the war, to the endless contradictions and lies in the propaganda puked out by the media. Sometimes when I think of how many innocent Iraqi men, women, and children died just so the corrupt, greedy, murdering son of Satan, George Bush can profit from the oil there I feel like strapping myself with explosives and heading down to D.C to kamikaze myself. Obviously this would solve nothing but as stupid as it sounds looking at this war makes want to do these things.

My friend I dont need to embellish what I say, there are so many facts to back up what my arguments I can go on forever.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   

snivvling little kid? haha, try harder for a criticism nxt time mate, I can gaurantee you my job and position casts a shadow over yours.. Im not some punk kid

LOL, of course you have an important job
we all believe you
Kinda interesting you say that when you don't know what I do. What are you the CEO of a bank ? otherwise

I dont give a damn about labour liberal or the greens, but im certainly not stupid enough to go aruond defending this war, John Howard, George Bush or anything else involved in this unjust occupation of Iraq.

Let me guess you were against going into East Timor when John Howard did ? He showed very strong leadership then when the world turned its back and Australia's other political parties for that matter.

I have some balls, I dont follow the heard and get fed the same garbage you obviously beg for from the media...If that means blinded people such as yourself need to resort to petty accustaions such as ' Grow up you snivelling kid ' then the battles already won.

Well when people have to say they have balls they usually don't
And yes you do sound like a kid, especially with the over the top use of adjectives.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I work for the Stock Exchange.
and thats more than i want to let out.

If you feel superior thinking im a kid, so be it. Who am I to argue with such stupidity

I dont see the relevance bringing up ETimor... that was nothing like what is going on now.
Why do people need to justify there own stupid perceptions by bringing up justified things such as East Timor.

Iraq is a sham.
Howard is a weak fool who wanted nothing more than to get his photo taken with bush.
he doesnt care who's son or daughter he sends to iraq, as long as his name is in GWBush phone book.
its that simple!

Im glad to see you have a situation to place everyone in..
because u said this, it means that.
because u use this, it means that.
you dont agree with wat, you must be a greeny

quiet closed minded are ya?

I personally dont care about the size of my balls comapred to yours, i dont care about your job comapred to mine.

Im glad im not as gullable as some whom still belive the US went to war for freedom and democracy in iraq.
because your the ones who are going to look STUPID, when the light gets thrown on the situation.

John Howard is a joke.
He's only in power because Latham and beazley are even BIGGER jokes.

Howard is ripping the Average Australian off, he's larfing all the way to the bank.
I like the way he can increase his super when ever he pleases, yet nurses truckies are screaming for better conditions.
We have billions of surplus, yet they cant prove relief for motorists..

and all the time while he's putting out this crap, he's able to avoid the tought quetsions, the criticising quetsions by answering no comment.
Howards a Joke, Bush is a Joke.
and thats why the world has become a joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join