It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hyperspace Portal Has Just Opened

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
www.indiadaily.com...

Birth of Black Hole – opening a window to the Hyperspace – massive energy release equals what our Sun will emit in 10-billion-year lifetime
India Daily Technology Team
Sep. 20, 2005

The astronomers and scientists observed what was spectacular and totally unexpected. A window to the Hyperspace was opened in the outer edge of the Universe. The amount of energy emitted in the Black Hole formation in a few minutes as a massive star died was enormous – more than what our Sun will emit in 10 billion years.

How Cool Is this????? COnsidering the thread I just posted! Not only did they just pretty much prove, that yes, beings have been travelling to our planet, as well as others, But it is also Plausible for us to go through time hopping from galaxy to galaxy!!!! WOW!!!

Super advanced alien type IV civilizations are capable of traveling through the Hyperpsace and Universes instantaneously.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Not only did they just pretty much prove, that yes, beings have been travelling to our planet, as well as others

I fail to see this. India Daily isn't exactly...er.. a credible source, to put i mildly. I think that numerous well renouned sources would have mentioned it, had it "been proven". I love your enthusiasm, though!

This part from the article you link to should at least alert you, that this isn't exactly "mainstream" astronomy:

The openings created by the Black hole in the outer age of the visible universe into the Hyperspace are utilized by massive UFOs traveling from the Hyperspace to physical universe and vice versa.

Didn't mean to put you down, just to mention that because one source claims something, doesn't make it true.

Peace.

opr.11

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I wish I could delete this darn thread, Ive already made enough of a horses behind out of myself with this source. And I was all excited....

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
well the article may not be true, but I suppose if there were hyperspace and we knew it we could enter and exit through black holes. But how to escape the gravity once you're through? You would have to collapse the hole. How to do that?

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by denial28
I wish I could delete this darn thread, Ive already made enough of a horses behind out of myself with this source. And I was all excited....

dude,,,,your not a horses butt for posting. I think thats how we all find the truth eventually....everyone keeps tossin a piece out here and there and before ya know it we piece them all together and WHAM!....we find a truth

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Whenever India Daily credits "Staff Writer" or "India Daily Technology Team" or something vague like that, you know the story is bogus.

Don't worry, we've all been fooled by a bad source at one time or another.

new topics

top topics

join