It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW CHeck This Out!! They Do Exist!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
India Daily is not the only place to find out about Type IV civilizations. All you naysayers who poo poo this poster because he found it on India Daily are a bunch of hoity toity pseudo intellectual snobs. Instead of arguing the facts, you argue the source of the facts. Google type IV civilizations and you will find many links that ARE NOT INDIA DAILY.

And your point is....?

The rather excited title of the thread is "WOW CHeck This Out!They Do Exist! " which you would hope meant that there was some proof of alien civilisations existing. However none is provided. Just a link to a, clearly made up, India Daily article from someone who has read too much sci-fi.

The whole concept of "Type IV civilizations" is just that, a concept. It is purely speculative.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Earlier you guys asked what the classifications are for say, Type IV alien civs, well India Daily explains it (with tons of typos) here:

India Daily's View of Alien Civs

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   

After they recycle many times and gain in adequate energy level, the ZPEMs finally get transformed into an unknown form. They can now live in the chilled or flat Universe. They form a part of the consciousness in the chilled Universe. The entities in the chilled Universe controls all Hyperspace evens, events in all the Universes and are truly indestructible.

If anyone has anything substantive to add, please do so. Otherwise, don't.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by denial28
Go ahead, giggle, but if you get vaporized, don't say they didn't try to warn you!

Sounds good to me! (places head in front of alien vaporization ray). Enjoy Slavery!

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hey ive got proof of the aliens of the iV kind, damn where did i leave that picture of my mother lin law..

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
That's a no.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join