It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Understanding my dream...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I had a weird dream about 30 min ago.

I realised I was dreaming today and began controlling things. It got weird after that.

I was in a large gym with tables everywhere and lots of people. Basketballs were everywhere as well, so i picked one up and bgan shooting some hoops. People I recognized were playing as well. That's y i realised I was dreaming, i started playing ball and realised "Hey IM DREAMING" It was awsome. I saw a guy i absolutely hate and decked him in the face and he dropped like a rock. It was awsome. But then After screwing around for a bit, I flashed into the perspective of someone else. It was weird, i was in front of a house and the person was breaking into a house with a screwdriver, he was explaining to someone that u can use a small screwdriver to open door locks on old houses. and had one jammed into the keyhole and was basically just forcing things around in it. Then the person beside him left and he got in, before he opened the door though i had a flash of somone inside the houses perspective or something, because a saw a view of the door from inside the house, there was a corckscrew thing beside the door, like a peice of art, or a coat hanger. Then the guy gets through the door and im back in his perspective. He looks around for some jewels and stuff but doesn't take anything as if hhe's looking for something specific. Then while walking toward the door he gets on the cell phone with a woman and wants her to come and crack a safe and says a bunch of numbers for some reason and the woman asks if she should bring some condoms, and then the guy is like "condoms?" and then hangs up and walks out the door.
I then flash back to my couch which I was sleeping on in the first place and I thought i was awake now. So i sit up and realise my mouth is full of blood and i spit it onto the couch in shock. It IS blood. I run over to my sink and begin rinsing my mouth out with water. I realise one of my teeth are loose and i pull out a bottome left mollar and to my surprise it's blue. I rinse out my mouth until it stops bleeding and take a look at the tooth. I rub it and the blue starts to come off, very weird. As I'm examining the tooth I begin hearing a bunch of people singing "goodbye, goodbye" in long sining notes like "gooodbyyee, gooodbyyyeee". And then I actually wake up and absolutely have to post this weird dream.

Does anyone see anything wrong with it, it seems too random too me, like the events linked together. Can someone see anything in this dream that I cannot? Maybe what song it was I heard?

I was in total control until i got into the perspsctive of that person breaking into the house...

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Dreams can be of extreme importance if you know how to interpret them. I can give you a few interpretations. Given the part of the dream where your molar fell out, would signal youre about to lose, or lost something or someone, that is important to you, given the significance of it being a molar, which is an important tooth signals it will be someone, or something very important to you, Maybe you are going through a breakup or divorce? The blood represents family., The perspective of being in the theifs shoes, may have been exactly that. Given the depth of your dream, you may have experienced a bit of premonition, Maybe a family member, or good friend lives in an area prone to breakins? They may just have an unexpected visitor. Or maybe someone you trust, and consider like family is about to betray you in a very bad way causing you to lose something of great importance. In any case, watch your back. The events you describe, are a warning, heed it.

[edit on 9/23/2005 by denial28]

join