It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Orbs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
This picture was posted at another forum i post on... Just wondering what everyones take on it was? The author claims these are "spirit orbs"

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Okay, well to me, they just look like something someone has done to the picture to make it look like that. probally with some sort of photo shop or something, it is not that hard to do.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Unfortunately, orbs are now widely derided as genuine evidence, due to the fact that most of them turn out to be little more than dust or moisture on the lens of the camera. In this particular picture, the orbs look like tiny droplets of moisture on the lens. The photo was taken close to a pool - I'd wager that minute drops of water were on the lens when the photo was taken. The very reason why orbs constitute poor evidence is that they could be caused by so many things.

Edit
Just a friendly tip, noslenwerd, you might want to resize your pictures in the future if they are really big, since they stretch the screen sideways, which frustrates some people. This thread by pantha will show you exactly how to do so.

[edit on 23/9/05 by Jeremiah25]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by noslenwerd
This picture was posted at another forum i post on... Just wondering what everyones take on it was? The author claims these are "spirit orbs"

noslenwerd, I know your just posting info, and thats what ATS is all about,
and i can imagine that some ppl may find the "spirit orbs" interesting,
but to me personally, i think its a load of rubbish,

all the best..

Mod Edit: Formatting

[edit on 23-9-2005 by sanctum]

new topics

top topics

join