It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I found this board while searching for info on Aurora. The wealth of subject matter is fantastic, it'll take me some time to explore it fully.

About myself, I was trained as an engineer but health problems forced me to give up that career. I'm now re-training in computers. I've always been interested in air and space craft particularly the advanced stuff.

While on that subject I was at an airshow in England (I'm English by the way) when I overheard two airmen who were standing near the Blackbird discussing it. One was saying that it could fly at Mach 4.8 when an officer came rushing up and said "No it only flys at Mach 3!" I think that the faster figure is nearer the truth.

Bye,

Plane-freak

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Ah. The Aurora/Astra/TR-3B vehicle(s). Yup, there are at least a few threads with information on that here. Very interesting indeed.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sjwaldock
I found this board while searching for info on Aurora. The wealth of subject matter is fantastic, it'll take me some time to explore it fully.

About myself, I was trained as an engineer but health problems forced me to give up that career. I'm now re-training in computers. I've always been interested in air and space craft particularly the advanced stuff.

While on that subject I was at an airshow in England (I'm English by the way) when I overheard two airmen who were standing near the Blackbird discussing it. One was saying that it could fly at Mach 4.8 when an officer came rushing up and said "No it only flys at Mach 3!" I think that the faster figure is nearer the truth.

Bye,

Plane-freak

Welcome aboard, hope your flight is a pleasant one.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
YEah so im new here too............

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Greetings and welcome to ATS. Enjoy your stay here.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Quick, an outsider, stone him!

Only kidding, welcome to the board
) If you find any pics or info, post them here asap!

new topics

top topics

join