It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

such a great place!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Been on the board for the last 2 days and it's definately the best message board ever!!(well the best i've seen) Alot of mesage boards I have joined are full of these people who just # on the newbies and are completely unsympathetic/wont give any time to people who know less than them. This place is full of cool people who just want to share, debate and inform. Glad to be here guys!

[Edited on 9-9-2003 by earthtone]

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 08:06 AM
link   

A lot of mesage boards I have joined are full of these people who just # on the newbies and are completely unsympathetic...

If you need someone to play that role for you (in jest) so that you feel this is a real message board, I am happy to oblige.

Most people figure out they have tapped into an elaborate autobot program where there are no sentient human beings involved aside from themselves, after 4-5 weeks.

Welcome and enjoy your contribution and learning, citizen.

[Edited on 9-9-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Here we are newbies ALL, mentaly at least..

Wellcome on board, ill hope that you like aircrafts also..

[Edited on 9-9-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Yeh man. one of my favourite books that I own is called ' ariel firepower'. planes are cool

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hey Earthtone...
How crazy!!! Are you from Watford herts.....
I live there to!! north watford
Gosh small world hey!!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Yep, Watford Herts!!! It's such a lovely place isn't it. small world. . . . . . . . . . .

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Most people figure out they have tapped into an elaborate autobot program where there are no sentient human beings involved aside from themselves, after 4-5 weeks.

Welcome and enjoy your contribution and learning, citizen.

That is one of the funniest things I've read on any forum. I may have to steal it for for future use....

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Watford eh????? I'm a kings Langle Man Myself. Good to see fellow Watforders on this site
Where abouts are you? and what are your interests???? If you have any questions please feel free to ask, cant promise I know the answer but I'll try. ***first sign of a question starts running about ripping his hair out!***

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 05:11 AM
link   
well to be honest I say watford but i Live about 10 minutes away from watford, really near kings langley. It's there is no point putting the horrible little place I live in on my location cause noone knows it!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Hello, greetings, and welcome. Enjoy your stay.

new topics

top topics

join