It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Blaine has a rough time in London

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I may be sick and evil, but I thought this was hilarious. David Blaine is just an attention whoring retard. people have done hunger strikes for far longer than 44 days, and for much better reasons. I liked him better when he was actually doing magic. although, I'd like to see a live cam of this, just to see what people are going to chuck at him next

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorningtonCrescent
I may be sick and evil, but I thought this was hilarious. David Blaine is just an attention whoring retard. people have done hunger strikes for far longer than 44 days, and for much better reasons. I liked him better when he was actually doing magic. although, I'd like to see a live cam of this, just to see what people are going to chuck at him next

His stunts are getting rather old. I know someone who has been fasting for 30 days. He just should stick to doing street magic. No one really cares if he doesn't eat.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Well if he wants to do silly things like this, then let him carry-on with it, to me he's not a magician anymore , more of a stunt-man (or attention seeker) and why's he done it here and not back home in America?

I was just reading the papers, and there's a bloke whose set-up a burger van right underneath him, so he's getting a good smell coming up to him (if your going to do something like that, maybe he should of thought of the idiots out there?) and the burger-van man has been racking in over 1,000 pound a day by being there.

blackwidow (reporting from hospital)

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackwidow666
Well if he wants to do silly things like this, then let him carry-on with it, to me he's not a magician anymore , more of a stunt-man (or attention seeker) and why's he done it here and not back home in America?

I was just reading the papers, and there's a bloke whose set-up a burger van right underneath him, so he's getting a good smell coming up to him (if your going to do something like that, maybe he should of thought of the idiots out there?) and the burger-van man has been racking in over 1,000 pound a day by being there.

Haha thats funny.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Theywatchyoutoo

ok!

which part was funny there?

The burger-van or me reporting from hospital?

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Theywatchyoutoo

ok!

which part was funny there?

The burger-van or me reporting from hospital?

The burger van thing...

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Alright then babs!

Although he's probably gonna end up in a hospital anyway? and he's not having my bed!

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Alright then babs!

Although he's probably gonna end up in a hospital anyway? and he's not having my bed!

Sorry you are in hospital. What are you in hospital for? BTW- why is it British say IN HOSPITAL and americans say In the hospital... I've always wondered about that.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Theywatchyoutoo

I,m in hospital as Ive just had major surgery on my spine (read my blog more details in there).

I'm not too sure why we say In hospital and Americans say In the hospital, just the way we talk I expect! What do you think?

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Sorry to hear about that... hope you have a speedy recovery.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Thank you there "theywatchyoutoo" its not the first one but I prey its the last this time?

new topics

top topics

join