It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Turi says careful with Sept 25,26,27

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
www.drturi.com...

IMPORTANT ANNOUCEMENT - For September 16/17/18 and September 25/26/27 2005. The same negative energy that produced all major hurricanes, earthquakes tornadoes and tsunamis is hovering above the earth and will take more lives.
I am giving you the concentrated dates of its destructive power for the month of September and each and every month as of today. I have proven to be right many times over and I wish the NWS and/or NASA would listen and learn from my methodology. I am expecting more trouble with water damages on these days with all affairs ruled by Neptune "Poseidon, the Lord of the Seas".
The worse case scenario is another tsunami following a large earthquake. Stay clear from the ocean on these days and PLEASE pass on my predictions to everyone around you! If you know someone in the news or have connection with anyone on television, radio or newspaper media or have some time to invest to help me go to CNN/FOX/ websites and PLEASE Email them this link -

This man foresaw Katrina and Rita Please check this out

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
and on october 10/11/12 you will find true love and a man with a hat is looking for you

september is hurricane season
the oceans are 1 degree warmer
not a real big prediction here

hurricanes in february ? that would be impressive to predict

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I think it's worth just watching to see what happens, just for s---s and giggles.

If it's right, cool; if not, oh well.

I do like how the site says:

IT'S ALL ON TELEVISION AND UNARGUABLE!

[edit on 22-9-2005 by Shaker]

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
i can predict things too.......at some point on september 23/24/25 2005 the same energy which has caused you to use the bathroom before, will occur at some point on each of those days...

see, easy to predict things when they normally happen during that time frame.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I know, we are all getting sick of these so called predictions...but this guy DOES have it on record as having predicted this...
So lets keep an eye on the end of September, just for s---s and giggles!

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
he uses big letters in color on his website , he must be important !

I've never seen someone try so hard to pat themselves on the back before.

statistically speaking , with thousands of astrologers ou there making hundresds of predictions, someone had to get it right.

what's his documented track record of verifiable specific predictions being on the money? if its over 50%, there may be something to it. I'd have to leave out hurricanes in sept though, they happen every year.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
All i am saying its worth keeping track of his so-called disasters by the end of September.

top topics

join