It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Helicopter Tapes UFO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   
What is the general consensus on this???

Of course its less that resolved...

Amazing images of a UFO in Brighton in the U.K. were caught on video by a police helicopter that was followed by the UFO for about 10 miles. UFOs are being seen by witnesses all over England.
In another part of the country, a man working in his garden saw a yellow D-shaped object that changed shape before it flew off. Michael Sopher, of the UFO organization Contact, says, "Any sightings over the Ipswich area are of great interest to us due to the historic events at Rendlesham. New evidence recently released from the government admits that this event was a proper UFO landing."

www.unknowncountry.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Looks to be a UFO to me. What it is I have no idea. My first and probably the correct guess would be a vehicle of extraterrestrial descent.

I imagine some people will claim that this thing was a unmanned probe/drone sent out by some miiltary authority, but it looks to have no features associated with normal methods of flight (wings, engines, propellors).

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Great find Dragonrider. It is hard to tell what the first object in the video is though.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I think it night be a u.f.o. Great find DR.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
How do you always seem to find almost all of the great info/pics dragonrider

Nice find

Till Next Time,
BlackRose

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:54 PM
link   
looks like a ufo to me, can't see anything else it would be unless they are testing some strange shaped aircraft lmao

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Need more info!
Was there a show of GREAT speed or movement that would defy "our" current capabilities?. Were did it finally go, did it just vanish or did it take off at warp speed?. It looks like it was right over the city/coast, did at least a few dozen people see it from the ground also?. Was there any indication of intelligence guiding the object?. Was the object glowing,flashing or pulsating or other?. Was it tracked by radar? I guess I just need more info to say YES and feel good about it. The problem for me is the hoaxers make it so hard on us all and some hoaxes can seem so real. So my answer is "Maybe"

I did a search and all I could find was the same same info on about 15 sites about this. Do I want it to be real?
YES :-) but at the same time, I hope it's not more then we can handle also!! Last thing we need is some nasty extraterrestrials. I hope I'm not sounding to skeptical here, I do believe they are here already and have been for a long long time, just not sure about the video I just saw.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   

How do you always seem to find almost all of the great info/pics dragonrider

Duh, he's obviously sits on the top tier of the right-wing cabal.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 12:05 AM
link   
i thought he was part of the wolfowitz cabal... jk :p

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I can't believe none of you have seen this before! It's pretty old....well, kind of.

As far as I know, there's been no explaination given as to what this object could have been. Like Heelstone said, some could say that it was a secret military plane. I however don't buy into the "UFOs are military X-craft" explaination. Anyone who did a reasonable amount of research wouldn't either...

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
I can't believe none of you have seen this before! It's pretty old....well, kind of.

As far as I know, there's been no explaination given as to what this object could have been. Like Heelstone said, some could say that it was a secret military plane. I however don't buy into the "UFOs are military X-craft" explaination. Anyone who did a reasonable amount of research wouldn't either...

I saw this before. Now that its been brought up, I replied. I should have said I had seen it before though.

Very correct assumption. This object defies man's current abilities. If you want something kept secret, you don't fly it in range of a police helicopter to allow it to be filmed either. This thing had no fear of discovery and thus likely wasn't man-made.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 02:18 AM
link   
New evidence recently released from the government admits that this event was a proper UFO landing."

~Heh, I like that.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Yeah, I find it very intreesting that a 'legitimate' authority would verify the authenticity of a siting.

No doubt the UK is being slowly warmed to the idea of EBE presence

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   
looks real to me. I don't know of any military craft that looks like that.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Holy crap, that's odd! I've wathed it 10 times. I was convinced I would be able to explain it for the first 2 seconds.

I wish you could save realplayer movies!!!! Good find, sir!

Can anybody save this? I can do some frame analysis and boost it in places, but I can't save realplayer clips!

from some angles I swear it looks lie an exhaust from a wide engined lifting wing style craft on it's side. From 0:08 to 0:13, it looks exactly like this.

The next segment shows the shape outlined for a couple of frames, but it's too dark. If only I could save this.

[Edited on 9-9-2003 by Zzub]

[Edited on 9-9-2003 by Zzub]

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
personaly, i think it is a sun dog. They are known to move because of the cloud movements. when it changed shape, it was just the cloud changing. And if it was relly a UFO, the police wouldnt have shown it to people.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I thought they had decided that this was a paper balloon with a candle or other heat source providing the hot air. It sure looks like it to me in the video...

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Here is a link to the thread from last year when this news first broke.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Oh sorry about that... I found it posted on Unknowncountry.com just this week...

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
No big deal, I am glad you brought it up. I still am wondering what that was...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join