It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German moon base...!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
www.v-j-enterprises.com...

Not sure if this is suitable for this thread, but am sure will be moved if not!

Came across this interesting site, don't know if anyone else has seen this before, what do you reckon people?

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Why fight a war on Earth if you have the technology to reach your own uninhabited planet? Sounds like Schliegncrap!

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Yeah quite possibly!

I just found it interesting, and had never come across anything like this before.

jra

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
That's a rather interesting work of fiction. I really loved this part.

In my extensive research of dissident American theories about the physical conditions on the Moon I have proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that there is atmosphere, water and vegetation on the Moon, and that man does not need a space suit to walk on the Moon. A pair of jeans, a pullover and sneakers are just about enough.

I don't where this guy "proved" it. I'd love to read it, i'm sure it's hilarious.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Putting this particular story aside, i do think that there is def more info about the moon and mars, that we are not being told though.

Would love to see and hear more info regarding this subject!

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
very fascinating, I do not believe this is out of our reach, as man has advanced his techonology more in the last 75 years than in the whole history of civilisation.
This kind of progression defies all logic and I refuse to believe that 'one thing led to the other'

And why would they tell the public, in the event of a colossal tragedy only the best and brightest would be kept.

Would You Have It Any Other Way?

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
WE LANDED ON THE MOON........ WE LANDED ON THE MOON PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!
(dumb and dumber quote)

I love the Star Trek symbol in the corner. I would have to say that this one is a fake.

Plus, I have to agree on the prove it part of wear normal clothes on the moon.

[edit on 23-9-2005 by texmiller]

new topics

top topics

join