It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Terrorist Gets 20: Plot To Kill Congressman & Bomb Mosque

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Considering the amount of US politicians (most of congress), both Republican and Democrat, who accept money from AIPAC, is it any wonder that stories that show Israel or those of the Jewish faith in anything other than a favourable manner get buried?

Kinda makes one wonder who the politicians actually serve, the people or the paymasters

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If you think the american media is any less slanted than the Arabic media you are crazy. Muslims reading American newspapers have the same feeling as Americans reading the headlines of Al-Jazeera. The door swings both ways. Ever wonder why all the terrorists send their tapes to the Middle Eastern media first? They know they will get a good spin and plenty of play time for their cause. Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
al jazeera puts spin on their news stories? c'mon, that's over the line. they are the almost as reputable as the weekly world news.

I'm still waiting for the jewish american businessman who owns the media. I need one name so I can claim my share of the big jewish conspiracy pie.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
I'm still waiting for the jewish american businessman who owns the media. I need one name so I can claim my share of the big jewish conspiracy pie.

Well if you need specifics, I can be alot more specific if you like...
AMDOCS
ODIGO
Fox News Covers Israeli Spy Ring
Kosher Food Tax
Fake Terrorism
Freemasonry and Zionism

Originally posted by twitchy
Yeah... It's all hype. To mention the Jewish Ownership of the media is just as antisemite as mentioning the Israeli Spy Ring they busted here in the Us right after 9-11 according to the ADL. It is also antisemitic to mention the Kosher Food Tax or their ownership of the Federal Reserve, or their part in the Bolshevik Revolution, or anything else which might lead someone to believe that we are literally living in a financial aparthide.

Paramount, Disney, ICM and CAA New York, Times, Wall Street Journal Washington Post, Boston Globe, Washington Post Barron's, Dow Jones Village Voice Time, U.S. News & World Report Atlantic Monthly, NY Daily News, AOL-Time Warner, CNN News Group (before you say no that's Ted Turner, look up 'Walter Isaacson'), Time Warner's publishing division, Sports Illustrated, People, Fortune, Walt Disney Company, Touchstone, Buena Vista, Hollywood Pictures, Caravan Pictures, Miramax Films, Capital Cities/ABC, Inc., ESPN, Lifetime Television, A & E Television Networks, ABC Radio Network, Viacom, Inc., Paramount Pictures, CBS's Country Music Television Nashville Network Simon & Schuster, Scribner, The
Free Press, Pocket Books. Showtime, MTV, Nickelodeon, Fox Television Network, 20th Century Fox Films, and Fox 2000, New York Post and TV Guide are all owned or controlled by one religous organization.

This is not to mention all the subsidary companies in print and local media, newsgroups, etc. that are either subsidized or controlled by the above listed companies. The recent consolidation of these major media companies has only tightened their grip, and really this is only to name a a few...

www.worldnewsstand.net...
Rothschild Bank of London (Jewish)
Warburg Bank of Hamburg (Jewish)
Rothschild Bank of Berlin (Jewish)
Lehman Brothers of New York (Jewish)
Lazard Brothers of Paris (Jewish)
Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York (Jewish)
Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy (Jewish)
Goldman, Sachs of New York (Jewish)
Warburg Bank of Amsterdam (Jewish)
Chase Manhattan Bank of New York (Rockefellers Interesting History...)

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
let me ask you again, please NAME the "jewish american businessman who owns the media"

with regards to the jews in banking, blame the romans. they put "fake jews" in charge of collecting interest and this helped fortify the image of jews as stingy, money hungry penny pinchers etc.

it is quite amazing that so many people hate or fear (or both) such a small group. if this tiny percentage of the overall population was really the cause of all your troubles, y'all have other issues.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   

When Fox News aired a special on the Israeli Spy Ring that was operating here in the US during 9-11 the JDL and other Zionist organizations literally flipped out and the special was pulled without further comment. Nobody asks questions about Odigo, or AMDOCS because nobody ever talks about them. Talking about it means loosing your job, or worse. It's high time people started realizing who owns the Federal Reserve, the Media, understanding that well over 90% of American Telecommunications are directly monitored by AMDOCS. People need to know that the reason their Milk is 4 dollars a gallon is because it is being taxed by Kosher Certs. It's worse than people think. Freemasonry is an arm of Zionism, if that gives you any idea of how powerful the Zionists are.

The Media also flipped out at the Charge that 4000+ Jews did not show up for work at the WTC on 911.

The (almost) funny thing about it is that they all said Israelies, not Jews, and its true!

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstrik
If you think the american media is any less slanted than the Arabic media you are crazy. Muslims reading American newspapers have the same feeling as Americans reading the headlines of Al-Jazeera. The door swings both ways. Ever wonder why all the terrorists send their tapes to the Middle Eastern media first? They know they will get a good spin and plenty of play time for their cause. Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

Then you better not throw stones yourself because you too live in a glass house.

Now get out there on all of those Muslim bashing threads and tell them all the same thing....

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   

with regards to the jews in banking, blame the romans

It's always somebody's fault isn't it?

Learn the difference between Zionist and Jewish. It looks to me like the tree of life has some bad apples, but we aren't talking about the tree here dude.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
and yet I still don't see a name for the jew that owns the media.

Once again I will state that I didn't disagree with anyone about the lack of coverage for the jewish terrorist who got caught prior to committing his planned attacks. I do think that comparing the story of the sentencing of a terrorist that was arrested 4 years ago is not going to garner the same amount of media coverage as, say, the multiple suicide bombings in places like London. Kill more, get more press.
Get caught before the bomb goes off and what do you get? Take a look at London and the bombs that worked and the ones that didn't.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel

When Fox News aired a special on the Israeli Spy Ring that was operating here in the US during 9-11 the JDL and other Zionist organizations literally flipped out and the special was pulled without further comment. Nobody asks questions about Odigo, or AMDOCS because nobody ever talks about them. Talking about it means loosing your job, or worse. It's high time people started realizing who owns the Federal Reserve, the Media, understanding that well over 90% of American Telecommunications are directly monitored by AMDOCS. People need to know that the reason their Milk is 4 dollars a gallon is because it is being taxed by Kosher Certs. It's worse than people think. Freemasonry is an arm of Zionism, if that gives you any idea of how powerful the Zionists are.

The Media also flipped out at the Charge that 4000+ Jews did not show up for work at the WTC on 911.

The (almost) funny thing about it is that they all said Israelies, not Jews, and its true!

www.cnn.com...

not one person from the middle east in the listing, unless you count the guys on the planes.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   

not one person from the middle east in the listing, unless you count the guys on the planes.

Its not them that need to learn what the media did not tell them because they were told.

It is all over in America, and many other Western nations that the truth is suppressed.

The Day after 911 the Israeli foreign ministry said that more than 4000 Israelies were still unaccounted for.

None of them died......

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngelThe Day after 911 the Israeli foreign ministry said that more than 4000 Israelies were still unaccounted for.

catch that on al jazeera did ya?

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngelThe Day after 911 the Israeli foreign ministry said that more than 4000 Israelies were still unaccounted for.

catch that on al jazeera did ya?

No, I caught it at the Israeli Foreign Ministrys web site, after I caught it at the Jerusalem Post.

Neither site still has it up, but there are thousands of other places where copies are available.

I know there is a big hoo-haa about reputable sources here so I will just give you one link, to the US State Department.

usinfo.state.gov...

The 4,000 figure apparently came from an article entitled "Hundreds of Israelis missing in WTC attack" which appeared in the September 12th internet edition of the Jerusalem Post. It stated, "The Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem has so far received the names of 4,000 Israelis believed to have been in the areas of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon at the time of the attacks."

Note that nowhere in their article do they mention how many Israelies died in the WTC on 911.

[edit on 24-9-2005 by ArchAngel]

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
from your own link titled "The 4,000 Jews Rumor"

Rumor surrounding Sept. 11th proved untrue

Shortly after September 11, 2001, false rumors began to circulate claiming that 4,000 Jews, or 4,000 Israelis, had failed to report for work at the World Trade Center (WTC) on 9/11, supposedly because they had been warned to stay away by Israeli secret services, which were allegedly responsible for the attack. The claim is totally false.

Not sure why you would bother to link that while still arguing such a stupid claim

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
oh, you might as well post the link provided within your link, to the original article as well as the update which amends the number.

www.fpp.co.uk...

the one israeli who died was a mossad agent. :

We are happy to report that the 4,000 figure dwindled eventually to three (not three thousand, but three), then two, then one: the unfortunate Daniel Levin, who sat in front of one armed hijacker -- yes, the man carried a gun, so all four hijack teams must by logical extrapolation have carried firearms -- who shot him in the back of the head. Levin was later identified as a Mossad agent, which explains why the Israeli authorities identified his loss so quickly.

run with that angle

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

oh, you might as well post the link provided within your link, to the original article as well as the update which amends the number.

www.fpp.co.uk...

the one israeli who died was a mossad agent. :

We are happy to report that the 4,000 figure dwindled eventually to three (not three thousand, but three), then two, then one: the unfortunate Daniel Levin, who sat in front of one armed hijacker -- yes, the man carried a gun, so all four hijack teams must by logical extrapolation have carried firearms -- who shot him in the back of the head. Levin was later identified as a Mossad agent, which explains why the Israeli authorities identified his loss so quickly.

run with that angle

The statement that he was shot was later retracted.

How would anyone know that a passenger was shot?

Lewin was NOT Mossad.

He was former IDF Sayeret Matkal Commando, and a Hijacking Expert.

judicial-inc.biz...

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   

The claim is totally false.

The Zionist media mistranslated the original Arab articles replacing the word Zionists for the word Jews.

Jews ~ Zionists

NOT the same thing.

In the Arab media they do not refer to the nation of Israel by that name.

They use either occupied Palestine, or the Zionist entity to describe Israel.

Zionists are Israelies.

If they had meant to say the word Jew they would have, and they do not have any problem with using the word.

You have been duped by the old switch-a-roo.

By switching the word from Israelies to the word Jews they create the situation where an exact number of dead cannot be obtained.

It is however very easy to find out how many Israelies died in the WTC because nationality for all of the victims would be known, but this was left out of the article from the US State Department.

According to the US State Departments own list of 911 victims no Israelies died at the wtc, Unless you consider people on the planes to have died there.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I will again point you to your own link claiming that whole 4000 thing to be false.

you lost me when you started spouting about the arab media. sorry, it made little sense to me.

thanks for the entertainment. made my work go by much faster.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I will again point you to your own link claiming that whole 4000 thing to be false.

you lost me when you started spouting about the arab media. sorry, it made little sense to me.

thanks for the entertainment. made my work go by much faster.

They claim it to be false, but it is true.

The article is propaganda from your own government.

HOW MANY ISRAELIES DIED IN THE WTC ON 911?

They have the answer because they are the ones that prepared the list of the victims.

The answer is zero.

The article ignores the one thing that shows it all to be true.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   

The reason you don't read as much about jewish terrorists is because there aren't as many. They don't strap bombs to themselves (or others) and blow themselves up (or others) in crowded places. If they did, you'd read about.

The media not calling this guy a terrorist is a bit odd but, to be more exact, he was a future terrorist. He got caught plotting terror acts. The fact that he is jewish should only be mentioned as he was planning to attack mosques and arabs.

Jose Padilla is a "Terror Suspect" and he has yet to carry out any terror attacks, or even BE CHARGED for anything. Yet, he's being held without due process as an American citizen arrested in America.

The reason that you dont hear about Jews strapping bombs to themselves and detonating in crowded areas is because they don't need to, they have the Israeli military to terrorise Palestinians. They have no need to make homemade bombs because they receive much more advanced counterparts from the US government.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join