It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS UFO NIGHT

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Everyone tonight should look up into the sky with a camera or a video camera for at least 30 min. And post anything they find. If everyone does this, there should be a good chance someone sees at least something.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I do that almost every night...I've never seen anything strange...

Poor me, how i wish i could see something...

Maybe one day

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Why?
Are in on some kind of insider 1nfo that says there will be something happening tonight? If so can you give some more details like what part of the world, what time frame. what is the projected inclination?
Thanks

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I was on an irc channel and this guy came on telling people to look up tonight.
He said there are going to be occurances all over the world.

I have never seen anything in my life, I hope tonight's the night.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Okay then it is just Mars

Thanks for reminding me though I had forgotten tonight was the night!

And as it continues to approach Earth, Mars will only be getting brighter in the coming weeks: it will surpass Sirius on Sept. 21 and on Oct. 4 it will rival Jupiter and as a consequence (until Nov. 26), hold forth as the second-brightest planet.

Space.com

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
that sucks. I was looking forward to something tonight. Mars should be cool too though.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Im in the Uk ( Birmingham ), im going to take my camara out side in a while and scan the sky and snap anything interesting which is doubtful. I will say about an hour ago the Moon was dark red!, my daughter, who was supposed to be in bed came down and told me to have a look.
Its now got just the faintest hit of orange in it.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I do that almost every night...I've never seen anything strange...

Poor me, how i wish i could see something...

Maybe one day

dgtempe
Next time you vacation in the SW, ill show you something!
I saw strange lights moving erractlly last night.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
he came back on, it's not mars. He said it's going to blow the minds of the people that see it. He says he knows because it has happened every year on the same night for 5 years. according to him its intense. He wont tell me his name and has a different user name everytime he comes on.

(edit - dont advertise other chat programs)

[edit on 9/22/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
What sort of time are we looking at here?. Also what region of sky?.

Is that mars,just off to the right of the moon?.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I'd like to point out that "some guy" on an IRC is probably not the best source of information around. In fact, in terms of random sources, he's probably among the worst you could find.

At any rate, yeah, if you see something, yay for you. If you don't, just /kick him.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Wow great source. "Some guy on irc channel" next time please do the research for us.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
While I agree some random person on an IRC, is not the most reliable source, he may well be telling the truth, you dont really expect someonew yopu know or a famous person to tell you do you?

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
lol, I don't care if he's reliable at all. I love looking out at the stars while playing a few licks on my acoustic. It's awsome. If I don't see anything it'll be worth it anyways.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by enthuziazm
lol, I don't care if he's reliable at all. I love looking out at the stars while playing a few licks on my acoustic. It's awsome. If I don't see anything it'll be worth it anyways.

The absolute best way to practice. Sometimes I even sing a couple verses of "Rocket Man" by E. John in tribute.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I saw a rocket launch.
Nice vapor trail...About 7:30pm..from Vandenburg..

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
I saw a rocket launch.
Nice vapor trail...About 7:30pm..from Vandenburg..

that's cool

I saw a helicopter flying uber low at like 9:30pm...it was going to save someone in the mountains most likely.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Other than a fantastic Orange (Harvest )moon and a clear shot at Mars, it was very quiet.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
yea for sure, I think we should do a night like this more often.
It's nice to soak up space like that. In fact, everyone should have one night a week that they relax outside and star gaze. Unless of course it's december where i live ...-40 brrrrrrrrrr

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Way way back when I was still a teen, me and my best bud held an all-night jam session in the Spring time.
There was a field that for one night a year, the 1st full moon in the month of May, this field wood be covered by a blanket of pure white flowers. It looked like it was covered in snow.
We would play guitar, drink a few beers, smoke a bit of .......
Some of the best memories that I have were those.
Sometimes, there would even be a meteor shower to add even more excitment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join