It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mom Guilty of Rape for Arranging Daughter's Sex Date

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
What the heck is this world comming to? :bnghd:
Here is a story of a woman in NY that has been convicted of arranging the rape of her 13 year old daughter as well as her daughter's 14 year old friend.
Not only did this "Mother" who pays for a hotel room, provides beer and hard lemonade for her daughter and friend to have sex with 2 men whom they had just met!

This "mother" reportedly told the investigators that it was time for her daughter to have sex and get it over with!

WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. — A woman pleaded guilty to second-degree rape for providing a hotel room and liquor so her 13-year-old daughter and a 14-year-old friend could have sex with two men they just met.
The woman, whose name was withheld to protect her daughter's identity, allegedly told investigators it was time for her daughter to "have sex and get it over with." The age of consent in New York is 17.

Mom Guilty of Rape for Arranging Daughter's Sex Date

With all the sexual predators that are around, now we have parents abetting these animals! What ever happened to the loving care, the security that a child is due from their parents?

This is just too sick to even think about espeicially when you consider that the "mother" can be sentenced to ONLY six months in jail if she convinces him during sentencing set for Oct. 26 that she understands the seriousness of the crime.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Funny I’ve been conditioned to expect this type of thing from humanity. What a shame that this report really isn’t shocking to me though it always amazes me to see how low people can sink. Truly this story is sickening and I hope the mother gets raped repeatedly in prison with a broom handle so she can just “get it over with”.

Forgive my last sentence please…

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Can we put in place a law where if you a sick twisted person then you MUST have your tubes tied. I am sick of hearing about the crazy people doing terrible things to their kids.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hmmm...... proof that Jesus died invain.

What is this world coming to? It's bad enough we've got sexual predators roaming the streets, but now we can't even trust parents?! Thats just insanity at best. If we can't trust the mother to be responsible then who can we trust? You can't trust your teachers, your priest, your friends or anybody. But now we have a parent who tries to set something up like this.

Sick and wrong. Sick and wrong. And then she sets up her daughters friend for rape!?!?!? Thats it, give or take 30 years and when I'm running for president vote for me, I promise if elected I'll lock this kind of scum in a pit of manure.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Then there was the mother last year who was arrested for statutory rape, because she slept with her sons friends and gave them beer at several parties, because she "wanted to be a cool mom".

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Something that pisses me off about it, somebody, somewhere is going to blame this on Bush.

Otherwise, really not surprised, but I'd love to know that that woman gets what she deserves, was there a drug test on the mom? I mean wtf?

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Unfortunately, the judge has already stated that if the "mother" can convince the judge that she realizes the seriousness of the crime, she will only get a 6 month sentence. I really don't think that such would be appropriate!

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
There's something wrong with this whole situation that the alcohol and hotel room with strangers component just complicates, but on the principle of the underlying issue, let me just say I don't want parents convicted of crimes (like rape) for doing things like assisting in their minor children's requests for birth control or condoms.

And that's pretty darn close to this. Not quite, but if she "raped" her daughter because of this, then a lot of moms do. A heck of a lot.

Practically every soccer mom in the country knowingly aids and abets underage sex in some form or fashion.

[edit on 22-9-2005 by RANT]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Yeah, if the religious right have their way, it will be illegal for parents to talk to their kids about sex at all. Can you imagine being arrested for contributing to the delinquency of a minor or child abuse because you explained sex to your child or (oh, the horror of it!) got them on birth control?

How many teenage boys have been taken to brothels by their fathers, brothers and uncles to be instructed in the art of sex by an older, more experienced individual. I'm not saying what the mother in this particular case did was right, but I am saying that there is a serious double standard in effect here. I wonder what the daughter and her friend think about this now. Does the daughter think her mother "raped" her?

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Wow, what a different time to grow up! If you're not having sex with your teacher, your mother is arranging it for you...

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ambient Sound
Yeah, if the religious right have their way, it will be illegal for parents to talk to their kids about sex at all. Can you imagine being arrested for contributing to the delinquency of a minor or child abuse because you explained sex to your child or (oh, the horror of it!) got them on birth control?

How many teenage boys have been taken to brothels by their fathers, brothers and uncles to be instructed in the art of sex by an older, more experienced individual. I'm not saying what the mother in this particular case did was right, but I am saying that there is a serious double standard in effect here. I wonder what the daughter and her friend think about this now. Does the daughter think her mother "raped" her?

Well I'm pretty sure its alot more complicated then the girls wanted it,and the mother Arranged it. You have to remember they were Really young, One girl wasn't even her daughter, and if it was willing the situation still sounds wrong.

To be honest I really doubt they were all taht willing, if the police found out. the only Double standard i can think of, is if the parent were a man, He would be looking at some serious jail time. while all the mother has to do is realize how wrong she was for doing what she did.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Uh-huh, yeah, well, evenb though I realise I'm going to be hated by all of you for this...

If the girl(s) was/were willing, than whats the big deal, I mean if they wanted to, than they should in my opinion, and if the mother was'nt forcing them too.
Well I don't see the big deal, or a problem.

Oh, and because I have a feeling someone is going to accuse me of being something or the other, I'm not even legally an adult, so yeah, I'm not some 45 year old guy, trying to get with a 15 year old, not that I think that is wrong either, as long as both are in consent.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
[edit on 23-9-2005 by parrhesia]

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Uh-huh, yeah, well, evenb though I realise I'm going to be hated by all of you for this...

If the girl(s) was/were willing, than whats the big deal, I mean if they wanted to, than they should in my opinion, and if the mother was'nt forcing them too.
Well I don't see the big deal, or a problem.

Oh, and because I have a feeling someone is going to accuse me of being something or the other, I'm not even legally an adult, so yeah, I'm not some 45 year old guy, trying to get with a 15 year old, not that I think that is wrong either, as long as both are in consent.

I'm not gonna attack you because of your opnion, But i will say this, if Your Mom or dad setting you up with an adult wasn't weird enough, wouldn't them litterally being within eyesight/earshot while your having intercourse Just seem a bit wrong? and wouldn't it seem kind of wrong that it wouldn't bother them?

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
to be honest i wouldnt batter a eyelid if that "mother" was killed in front of me! ppl like her dont deserve to have children.

oni x x

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Ugh, I think it might be worse than the original story that some people don't find this horrendous. Thirteen for goodness sake? How could there even be a question that this is inappropriate. :bnghd:

new topics

top topics

join