It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012...Alien Invasion?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
You would wouder why aliens would want to invade there own planet.Of course they would not but that does not stop other aliens from invading us.In reallity they may infact be good aliens who are about to invade us to kick the bad aliens out.It will be a war between alien and alien and we may get caught in the middle.Of course the aliens would have planned for collaral damage and try to minimise the effects of the invasion on the human population of earth.The invasion may have already started.It could be a secret covert war that hidden from most of us.Then again even more evil aliens may want to invade us and try to wipe out both us and the aliens occupants.Maybe the good aliens will come out of the woodwork and give up super ray guns to fight off the invading aliens who may infact be the good aliens but we been told different by the bad aliens.Its a bit of a mix up to me.Just shoot anything with green skin .

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by veritas 7

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by veritas 7
With all the talk surrounding this particular date, and it's meaning, i have read that this is the year, 22 december 2012, apparently that the final alien invasion will occur on earth.

I say "final" because, we are, or, have been supposedly, already been invaded already!

Does anyone have more info on this particular date, and the alien invasion, and has anybody heard THIS before?

hi ive heard this before i think it has already happening now but we will never know for shore, but if you think bact to when the resection started how can all that money just dissapear, so that makes me think what have we been biulding maybe space ships to fight off the invation or maybe masive bunkers under the ground to protect us from whats to come hope you liked what i had to say coment back thank you mothman007

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Good topic yes they were Here,DISCLOSER of the most highest importance ! it is also important to note not all visitors were bad,so whom will we meet next ? again DISCLOSER hopefully soon !

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
My theory on this whole subject starts back with the ancient egyptions. I believe that aliens came to this planet and created the human race by giving our primitive ancestors knowledge and souls, they then stayed with us for the first phase of there plan - prepare their newly created race for life with out them, and started civilisation. In this phase they pretended to be gods and they built the pyramids ( I will admit that i could be completly wrong about every thing but not this humans definatly did NOT build the pyramids check out "The Revelations Of The Pyramids and just think about how impossible it would have been) The second phase leave them alone to live for them selves, they are still here watching and secretly getting invovled where they see fit, in this phase they are also preparing the world for phase 3 by psycically implanting ideas to chosen people that get turned into movies, tv shows and other things about aliens and other such things and by some times allowing us to see them. Phase 3 which i believe begins in 2012 is there return to the public eye of the human race and opening up to us complex technological advances and even spiritual advances, creating a better world for all.
Or there not very nice and then we all die or are enslaved, but hopefully not.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Vega6

First star to you Vega.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

This is an update I found at weekly world news updated on November 25th, 2011:

Three giant alien spaceships are rapidly approaching earth’s atmosphere. They will be here on November 29th.

Governments around the world have activated their Alien Defense Systems. It appears that the three giant alien spaceships from Planet Gootan are not altering their course. They are headed directly for earth. NASA is operating underneath a Code Red.

Leaders from around the world spoke on a conference call on Thanksgiving Day to determine how they can best work together to defend the planet from this major extraterrestrial development. Most experts assume that the Gootans are hostile, though representatives from Brazil and France believe that the aliens may be peaceful.

World leaders are debating whether to fire their anti-alien missiles when the alien spaceships first enter our atmosphere or wait for them to make the first move.

“It may be too late, if we wait for them to fire, ” said Banesh Bannerjee from the U.N. Panel on Extraterrestrials. ”I have recommended that we fire our anti-alien missiles immediately at the ships, take them out right away.”

Not everyone agrees with this approach. Dr. John Malley, the leader of the U.N. Panel, feel that a pre-emptive strike at the alien spaceships may not work and will undoubtedly enrage the Gootans, who might be coming to earth for reasons we do not know.

“The Gootans have a brain far more developed then the human brain,” said Malley. ”We can not even begin to understand why they might be coming here, but assume that they are coming to attack or harm us is asinine. If we fire first, that could be lethal for the planet.”

Governments around the world are not taking any chances. The missiles are ready to be launched and the United States is preparing several nuclear devices, in case the alien spaceships get past the alien defense systems.

Why aren’t other media outlets reporting on this? WWN has learned that government leaders, and media conglomerates, have decided to cover-up the attack, will call it a hoax or a sham, because they don’t want to alarm citizens, and as a Defense Department sources told WWN, “really, there’s not much anybody can do.”

WWN will keep its readers updated on the coming attack. In the meantime, go about your daily routine. If you change your behavior… they win.

Web-Site Found: weeklyworldnews.com...

Comments? I find this to be far fetch but it could happen right? We would find out the same way we findout anything in life.....when it happens. Also could all of this UFO attack stuff actually be lead by the NWO in order tomake us beleive a threat is out there?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianBlueTrue

I actually read this yesterday and to an extent I believe it is right. My personal opinion is that the extraterrestrials are coming to assist in our ascension to the "5th dimension" and are not coming to "invade" us by harming us in anyway.

Instead of sitting here trying to explain it in my own words I highly recommend you read the website below. All the information comes from a gentlemen that is believed to be a telepathic and have direct communication with several extraterrestrials via "astral projection",etc.. He also speaks about the NESARA treaty as well as the Galactic Confederation. It is very long but definitely worth the read! Let me know your thoughts!

www.vpalmas.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Swerdlow talks consisently about it.Also Jordan Maxwell mentioned it.
You should watch the tv series V, the staged alien invasion will most likely happen this year.
edit on 28-2-2012 by Immortality76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortality76

People have been claiming this for years. It has been wrong for decades.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
It is a total misconception that the pyramids etc. where built by aliens.. in fact it's total rot and does human enginuity a total disservice, people like yourself who think along these lines don't give credit for how amazing Man actually is!

If you actually spend a little time researching pyramid design and look at the past attempts prior to marvels such as the great pyramid etc. you will see they got it wrong plenty of times before they got it right! Furthermore, you can see the evolution of pyramid building from tombs, to mortuary temples, to bent pyramids to ultimately the perfect ones. Man is quite capable of building a pyramid today and has the tools and technology to do so.. what he is lacking is a) the reason to build one and b) the money. The Egyptians wrote everything down from shopping lists to how many pants they needed, even recording the very 1st employee strike.. if little green men had come down... it would of been written believe me!

I would say to you, it's great having discusions such as this but before you come up with a tired outlandish, dated theory.. do a little research of your own and understand it. I have studied Egyptology for over 10 years, have been on digs in Luxor and their enginuity amazes me even today, but I do get tired of reading this type of rubbish!

Back to alien invasion, I am a scientist and although we get somewhat bad press where our own belief in ufo's ect are concerned, humanity cannot be so arrogant as to believe we are unique, in fact if you talk to a large proportion of scientists they will follow the same belief that the universe is actually teeming with life. It has already been proved to survive the hostile environments of space, the unintentional bacteria experiments of the moon landings (just google it) We have been sending out 'here I am' signals since the late 1800's in the form of radio waves and in fact our closest star should now be watching the shooting of JR Ewing in Dallas! Point being, I am sure there are quite friendly life forms out there.. but equally there are species that will have the technology to pick up our signals.. trace them.. and come to see what the fuss is about .. and wo betide earth when they do.

Humans are a passive aggressive species and it won't be long before they realize that we are a collective threat, on our own we are pretty harmless but put us together and we are a force to be recognized with our intelligence alone, any life form wanting earth would know full well we can't live together let alone something with 8 eyes and 16 legs! Hell you can be shot for just looking at someone in a bar!

I would say to planet earth.. run and hide, their out there and they know where we live! If we don't accept at least there is a threat... we are doomed.

Not bad! This is kind of the position I keep on aliens visiting us, maybe a bit more than that but I still consider it possibility not a fact, YET. If scientists are believing the universe is full of life, where is the proof DEAR ALMOST-COLLEAGUE scientists?

How is this any different belief from believing they have visited the Earth? I mean by believing the universe is full of life you probably admit among the many kinds there could be at least one that is more advanced and can reach us and as you said it, knows where we are, they can come any time they want,.

Yet, this position of 'visitation' is completely ignored given the few in percentage 1% yet many in numbers - cases that show this is very possible?

So I have an idea to scientists believing there could be life in the universe - Either accept that some of that life COULD have visited Earth or just don't talk how you believe there is life somewhere even intelligent, yet you absolutely ignore that as possibility and just say - I don't think there is intelligent life in the universe.

Don't be two-faced, "dear straight" scientists! Thank you.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Nice....I agree....if there is life out there they could be 10 Billion years behind or ahead. If you believe there is life out there then you must be open to all possibilities. Where will we be 10 billion years from now? I mean 100 years ago we were riding horses, now we can send probes to Mars. 60 or so years ago we could not break the speed of sound and it was impossible but we found out it was possible. Anything is possible and to close your eyes to any possibility is in my opinion pretty narrow minded.

I CAN JUST LOOK BACK AT THE YEARS WHERE 99% OF THE POPULATION THOUGHT THE PLANET WAS SQUARE, WHOM EVER SAID IT WAS ROUND WOULD BE RIDICULED AND LAUGHED AT. WHAT HAPPEN? HI HI HI

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianBlueTrue
reply to post by Imtor

.if there is life out there

well the universe is infinite with an infinite number of dimensions so you do the math

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Its probably just going to be top secret aircraft that we havent seen before operated by robots.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
It is impossible to know when or if ETs will invade, or when there will be disclosure on the subject.

How do you know this is impossible to know?
This is not a fact..

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by veritas 7
i have read that this is the year, 22 december 2012, apparently that the final alien invasion will occur on earth.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianBlueTrue

The problem is that the universe is 13.7By old. Our solar system is 4.6By old. Life on Earth started around 3.8By ago. Intelligent life, meaning us, are 200,000 years old. Civilizations appear only 6000 years ago.

What this might mean is that life forms quickly, but life capable of moving off of the planet surface is not so quickly formed. Once it takes off it takes off, but the transition to what we term intelligent may be a long time in developing.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortality76

well the universe is infinite with an infinite number of dimensions so you do the math/quote]
That does not appear to be the case.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of the ET robot paradox?

The basic idea is that there are other intelligent life forms around the galaxy. The reason is that we do not see evidence of them. Why should we? It seems we are on the verge of being able to build intelligent robts that could scout the cosmos. Instead of sending them everywhere we build several in the next 1000 years and launch them to all of the closest stars where planets have been detected. The robots travel to the distant stars and land on the planets. Then they start the task of building copies of themselves and launching them to the neighboring stars. These self replicating/repairing robots could cover our galaxy in several hundred million years. The paradox is that they have not been found here. If there are all sorts of intelligent beings in our galaxy where are their probes that we are close to being able to build and launch?

I believe this idea is nearly 50 years old.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by rob.j
if aliens really invade our planet in 2012, do you think that they are hostile to mankind or rather friendly?
Altough i don´t believe in this story, i think it´s really weird

well it is supposed to be a staged alien invasion, it will be done by holographic imagery.The main reason for this is so that people accept the NWO in it's final stage.-1 world religion 1 world government 1 world central bank 1 language 1 currency ext.

edit on 29-2-2012 by Immortality76 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join