It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Oren Swearingen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I am now in contact with Dr Oren Swearingen. He is the man that got ahold of the STS 114 footage. www.abovetopsecret.com...
I am going to try and get a better quality version of it and find out where he got it and so forth.
If anyone has any questions they want to ask him, I will be glad to ask them for you and post his replies.
This thread is going to be just information I recieve from him. Should be quite interesting.

[edit on 22-9-2005 by enthuziazm]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by enthuziazm
I am now in contact with Dr Oren Swearingen. He is the man that got ahold of the STS 114 footage. www.abovetopsecret.com...
I am going to try and get a better quality version of it and find out where he got it and so forth.
If anyone has any questions they want to ask him, I will be glad to ask them for you and post his replies.
This thread is going to be just information I recieve from him. Should be quite interesting.

Congratulations Enthuziazm, you have proven to be a good researcher locating the man behind the evidence. I'm sure your interview will result very interesting and valuable for all of us. I look forward to read
Dr. Swearingen's comments.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I am very curious about the victorio, geronimo, and hard scrabble peak tunnels. On an earlier page I've read you said that the real cave is not on hard scrabble but about four miles south. Is that the cave with the real underground river?

link   
I am very curious about the victorio, geronimo, and hard scrabble peak tunnels. On an earlier page I've read you said that the real cave is not on hard scrabble but about four miles south. Is that the cave with the real underground river?

link   

link   

new topics

top topics

join