posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:22 PM
Not to judge you Matrix, and of course age and place in life will effect peoples answers, but you chose some real material things there.
Ill post mine:
- 5-7 days worth of clothing for me and my family
- Wallet, wifes purse
- Car keys, title, registration
- Mortgage, insurance, and other important paperwork like SS cards, birth cirtificates, etc
- Laptop PC with 100% of our photos and videos on it.
- My sons favorite two toys
- Perscription meds, eye glass persciption
- Digital camera
- Various supplies needed for my pets for at least 5 days
I wouldnt have an issue getting all of this together as all the paperwork, clothing, meds, etc are all in the same room. Id put my wife to work as
well collecting this stuff.
The way I see it, everything I need to put my life back together is there. Everything else is replaceable.
EDIT: Thanks Junk, missed personal healthcare items
[edit on 22-9-2005 by skippytjc]