It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General ??????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I was watching the FOX REPORT last night and they was talking about a General that was going to testify to Congress about 9/11 and he was trying to be stopped from doing it.Who is he and what does he know about 9//11 that is so secret?

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I dont know but if he's got anything bad to say, poor him. And poor us. It wont go anywhere.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
probably about the super secret unit that was tasked to watch Osama and his group. the unit found out about Mohammed Atta but was not able to report because the military is not suppose to pass info on American citizens even though Atta is not an American citizen. there are laws against it. FBI lawyers and JAG prevented it.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I don't think any generals have come out as of yet, so this guy would potentially be the first (if he's actually about to blow a whistle), but at least three colonels have come out against the official story so far that I know of: George F. Nelson, Donn de Grand-Pre (who claims to know personally the pilot who he says shot down Flight 93), and Karen Kwiatkowski. Lt. Colonel Anthony Shaffer has also expressed dissent of the government's actions (or lack thereof, in his case), after coming across intelligence that the US was aware of the factions that allegedly carried out 9/11 over a year before 9/11.

new topics

top topics

join