It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists Use Children as Shields; Child Dies in Firefight

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY HAVE TO BE TRAINED, INORDER TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES!!!!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!!!!!!

i'm telling that one to the resistance.

They are trained on how to think, unless your inciting that you can know how to think medically before you recieve medical training ?

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
A HRW report has shown that insurgents are using shields and that it is not a "isolated event."
www.hrw.org...

Iraqi prisoners of war said they received orders to “use any means necessary” during their battle with the Marines including “putting women and children in the street.”

Isolated incidents?

Yusif Sahib Jawad, a 29-year-old taxi driver, witnessed fedayeen fighters hiding between houses on al-Madina Street where much of the fighting in al-Najaf took place. “Most of the fedayeen and Ba`thists distributed and hid between houses because they thought the Americans wouldn’t shoot civilians.

More proof, I wonder how all of this escaped the medias attention and eyes , if a group like this can aqquire information like this then how come none of the media be it "independant" or "corporate" hasnt even picked up more than a sniff of this?

Is the media playing down insurgent warcrimes?

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
To this day, when i remember this story, it sends shivers of disgust through my spine.

You barge into someone elses home, shoot children, shoot a man in the back (since in your own story, it says you didn't see him holding the baby), a man who's last action in this world was to try to save his babies life.

You go into peoples homes and slaughter their children, and then make up these filthy stories about it.

the image of that man and his baby, the bullet going through them both, i will never forget it and i will nevr let you forget.

baby killers.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
To this day, when i remember this story, it sends shivers of disgust through my spine.

You barge into someone elses home, shoot children, shoot a man in the back (since in your own story, it says you didn't see him holding the baby), a man who's last action in this world was to try to save his babies life.

You go into peoples homes and slaughter their children, and then make up these filthy stories about it.

the image of that man and his baby, the bullet going through them both, i will never forget it and i will nevr let you forget.

baby killers.

Then may I kindly ask you to show the other side the same courtesy and report some of the incidents conducted by the insurgents...or is that too much to ask for?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join