It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alientology 101 - SaLuSa from Sirius

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I was just reading through a site and found that its packed with information and details about ETs. I wonder if anyone has gone through it and reviewed it yet in terms of its reliability & accuracy.. as i dont know much about it (someone please do!). As i was looking through one of the stuff i read is what i have put up below..its supposed to be words by an ET by the name of SALUSA and supposedly from SIRIUS i dont whether to laugh at it or not ...but then again it sure is intresting and i thought i should take it to the alien experts out here on ats ---->
-------------------------------------------------

ALIENTOLOGY 101

Truth is stranger than fiction, and many science fiction stories and
films are influenced by us to convey the correct impression. However, for many years there has been an underlying belief that ET?s are a threat to Earth and it has colored your idea of us and our motives. You have named us as ?alien? as though we have nothing in common with you. Until recent times we were usually depicted as ugly beings such as you would perceive things, and often not even humanoid. Horror films have loved to portray us as frightening, and it these depictions of aliens have created a fear that is still prevalent.

The dark in recent times have used films of ET?s to ensure that the
fear factor is alive and well, because it serves their interests. They still
refuse to publicly admit to the proof of our existence, in spite of millions of
sightings of our craft, and numerous contacts. Since the Flying Saucer era
started immediately after World War 2, there have been countless messages sent through channels and many books have been published about them. The public generally is now more informed and aware, but there are still attempts made to confuse people and outright denial of our existence. This approach is not just confined to your
Governments, but also professional bodies who have their sacred
beliefs and will not move on for fear of ridicule.

More @ www.alienshift.com...

-------------------------------------------------------

Hmm.. all that talk (whether true or false) seems to be aiming to say that aliens are not harmful.. but my mind never accepts that! i can only see them as harmful or dangerous.
But do give your views on it.. and views on the site and the various info it provides too.

[edit on 22-9-2005 by John bull 1]

[edit on 22/9/05 by Grey_Mysterio]

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Well, i have always belived that it is stupid to belive that aliens are harmfull, or are dangerous. (no offence). But all of us "Humans" have different personalities, like some are mean, rude, arrogent. and some are really nice. so i think that aliens would have to have different personailties aswell.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arachnida
Well, i have always belived that it is stupid to belive that aliens are harmfull, or are dangerous. (no offence). But all of us "Humans" have different personalities, like some are mean, rude, arrogent. and some are really nice. so i think that aliens would have to have different personailties aswell.

(
No offence taken) Hmm..nice point , you could be right but i dont know why i cant really project them in that way. Well i do believe some of them are peaceful... but that the peaceful kind maybe a race and the harmful types to be another race, like all the ETS of particular race to be the same kind (the feeling of.. you know one & you know them all). And to project them with having personalities , emotions especially is even more difficult. I picture them as obediant soldiers without any emotions and just concerned with achieving 'objectives'
.. and sometimes i picture them totally opposite(the way you mentioned). But the first part is which i think of them more as..
Coming back to the topic id like to know your views on words claimed to be of SALUSA from Sirius

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arachnida

Possibly. It may be a bit presumptious to apply human traits to an Alien species. On the other hand, ETs may view ridding the earth of humans as a good thing for the planet, so they may have different personalities, but different ideas of what is right and wrong (if they have those ideas at all)

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I just read it, and they are trying to make aliens seem as in they are "all" nice. but what i don't get is why they are saying "we" and "our". like the person actually writing that is an alien him/her self. so i find it hard to belive it is all true, but some of it possibly is. I do belive the government is hinding these kind of things from us, what reason i have no idea what so ever.

And when i was saying that becuase humans all have different personalities, so would aliens. but it is not jsut humans, it is animals and plants that have different personalities aswell, everything living has a different personality then to another one of it. But this is just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I believe this document to be a hoax, written by a human, probably an American. I believe this for the following reasons:

The person who wrote this goes to great lengths to distance themselves from applying familiar terms of ownership. For example, they refer to “your craft” and “your installations”, in an effort to draw a distinction between human objects and alien objects. However, they then use the term “Your Government” and make remarks such as:

Your government cannot admit to working with the Grey's, as they will be exposed for hiding and denying the presence of ET?s for the last 60 years.

The problem with this is that they are clearly referring to the American Government. This is evident in the fact that they refer to “their” (i.e. “Your Government”’s) “Star Wars projects” (the Strategic Defense Initiative), which is an American project. Other indirect comments that imply that they are referring to the American Government include secret deals with the Greys and an effort to withhold the truth from the public, which are acts the American Government is routinely and almost exclusively accused of in Ufology circles.

Now, my question is “Why would the aliens refer to a specific nation’s Government as “Your Government”? Why not say “the American Government” or “the Government’s of your nations”? To me, the use of the term “Your Government” in clear reference to the American Government, implies that this was written by an American for an American audience. It seems, in my personal opinion, as though the person who wrote this tried too hard to use the word “your” to make it seem as though an alien were speaking and got caught up in their own language. Other examples are apparent. For example, the writer states that

Since the Flying Saucer era started immediately after World War 2, there have been countless messages
sent through channels and many books have been published about them.

About them? Why not “about us”? Again, to me this sounds like it was written from a non-personal perspective. That is, it was written by someone referring to something that they have no personal knowledge of. Later in the piece, they make clear references to “our craft”. Why not say it here? This sounds, to me, like a very human sentence. I do not think an alien who goes out of their way to refer to “our craft” specifically would then refer to flying saucers as “them”.

It also seems strange that this SaLuSa would state that he/she is from Sirius. Would that be Sirius A or Sirius B? Sirius is a star – why not tell us what planet you are from? The writer is clearly not afraid to reveal details and information about themselves and their mission, so why not be specific about where you are from? Why not say “I am SaLuSa from Omicron Persei 8, which orbits the star you know as Sirius”? This sentence actually sounds more consistent, to me, with the rest of the piece. Stating that they are from a well-known star but then failing to give any specifics is something a human would do. If SaLuSa were real, I think he/she would have been more specific, judging by the amount of information they reveal about themselves and their mission.

Much of the text reads like it was written by somebody trying very hard to sound articulate, but it comes across as quite fragmented. For example, the passage:

You have been held back and in your time line, as it was planned that you should by now have long been using the advanced technology we offered you. Also, peace would have been declared and that was part of the agreement we offered.

is quite jumbled (“and in your time line”). At several points I had to read certain parts twice due to the way the sentences were put together. This suggests that the text was written not by an advanced alien, but by a human who was trying overly hard to sound intelligent and formal.

As for the theme of the text itself, SaLuSa may not realise it, but many of the things he/she said were indirectly quite threatening. For example, the simple statement that

You need to understand that we are here to protect you and your Earth

implies a forceful mindset. “You need to” does not leave much room for negotiation. Surely if these supposed aliens wish to protect us, even against ourselves as is implied in the passages about “Your Government”, they are inadvertently forcing their will upon us. The following passage may also be read as threatening:

We have millions of craft within the Galactic Federation that if need be can called upon at a seconds notice, and currently large numbers of them encircle Earth.

Again, this is said to be for our own protection. But try telling 6 billion humans that a fleet of millions of interstellar spaceships is orbiting the Earth and see how many perceive it as a friendly gesture. If this SaLuSa wants to reassure us, he/she is going about it the wrong way.

In conclusion, I believe this document is a hoax written by a normal, flesh and blood human. This is somewhat comforting to me since SaLuSa, whether he/she intended it or not, comes across as somewhat arrogant and more than a little threatening. So that’s my opinion. What do you guys think?

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
yeah, i would have to say i do agree with what Jeremiah25 is saying. he brings up great points in what he is saying.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Behold more declarations from "SaLuSa":

Here and here. There are others, just do a Google search for "salusa" and scroll through some of the results to see them.

Again, these documents read very much as though they were written by a human and not an alien. They even use catch phrases such as the floodgates have opened, the straw that broke the camel's back and my favourite, regime change. To me, the statements read more like they were written by a human espousing their views on what is wrong with the world today:

The backlash has been brewing for quite some time and you have reached the point where the proverbial straw has broken the camel’s back. In this case it is the patience of the people that has snapped and they will no longer tolerate incompetence. The force for change cannot go unanswered, and neither will it be pushed aside.

"the patience of the people"? Which people would that be - humans? Again, it seems like an oddly personal term for an alien creature to use in regards to Humanity.

If anything, these documents seem more juvenile and fractured then that which Grey_Mysterio originally discovered. For example:

They sense changes are taking place, but within the chaos being created they cannot visual the outcome.

"Visual the outcome"?

Beyond a more detailed analysis of the composition and structure of the text, which I shall not do, having done so with the original statement, the theme of these statements is that of alien space brethren coming to save Humanity from its woes and help us to ascend to a higher state of being. Terms such as "lightworkers", "Angelic Kingdom", "Godhead" and "All That Is" give these statements rather overt religious connotations, which I personally am always wary of in alien contact stories.

I feel it is also worth noting that "Salusa" is a planet of great importance in the Dune series of science fiction books. Read more about Salusa here and click here for a pretty picture of it. Now, this may be a coincidence, but I personally do not believe in coincidences.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
'Jeremiah25'

Brilliant!! Wow your observational skills are beyond words..awesome. Not only do you seem like an expert in the ET field but also in the language observation , tones you detected was just superb!

You have about sumed it all up. More of it is being clear after going through all this.. it looks like they tried to make 'fictional' ALIEN character SaLuSa seem alive and get followers (maybe?..doesnt look like they got too far with it). But is that it... i wonder? Reading through the links you have put up and a few more i found on the same site ---> Message from the Galactic Federation of Light through Jim Langman July 7 - 2005 www.alienshift.com...
which i found to be quite menacing.. and somehow it feels like they* (*the people behind this) want to form a cult or a group of some sort totally wanting the people be against the government especially towards...

Another reason why we need to step up our procedures is the fact that you're last remaining super powers have stepped up their own plans to totally dominate your world. They do not care who they destroy to reach to their goals. The thought of what they have planed for your world is quite abhorrent to us. We cannot and will not permit them to succeed with their agenda. We promise you, we have the technologies and the capabilities to stop them in their tracks very quickly.
Continued at :- www.alienshift.com...

against ..Guess who!!

Is that why they trying out these.. just to misguide people or get people to go against the above mentioned superpowers and the governments and form a cult of some sort...
at which i dont think they will get very far, people cant be that silly to believe! Or these are people kiddin' around because they got too much time to waste
!!

[edit on 22/9/05 by Grey_Mysterio]

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah25
"Visual the outcome"?

Well lets remember that that the ET isn't speaking in his/her(?) first language. George Bush comes out with crap worse than this every day, and nobody is suggesting that he isn't an alien. At least I don't think so.

On broader point; the ET seems to be frustrated that people won't accept their presence despite "millions" of sightings of their craft and numerous encounters. Well perhaps if they didn't make their craft so damn hard to film conculsively and their "encounters" weren't usually with a couple of hillbillies in the middle of nowhere they might get somewhere.

Here's a little tip for them: just land your craft in the middle of New York get out and say "hi". Or even better land at the CNN or BBC headquarters and walk in the building demanding a feature lenght interview. That would settle the debate pretty well for me anyway.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
Well lets remember that that the ET isn't speaking in his/her(?) first language. George Bush comes out with crap worse than this every day, and nobody is suggesting that he isn't an alien. At least I don't think so.

You're right, of course. English would not be an alien's first language. However, I find these errors to be particularly glaring given that the writer goes to some lengths to sound not only intelligent and eloquent, but formal also. What is more, this "alien" clearly has a good grasp of the English language, given that he/she uses catch phrases and difficult words such as "proverbial" in their correct context, which is quite a feat for someone who is not a native speaker.

On broader point; the ET seems to be frustrated that people won't accept their presence despite "millions" of sightings of their craft and numerous encounters. Well perhaps if they didn't make their craft so damn hard to film conculsively and their "encounters" weren't usually with a couple of hillbillies in the middle of nowhere they might get somewhere.

Here's a little tip for them: just land your craft in the middle of New York get out and say "hi". Or even better land at the CNN or BBC headquarters and walk in the building demanding a feature lenght interview. That would settle the debate pretty well for me anyway.

I agree with you on this point wholeheartedly. This "alien" makes no reservations about declaring that they have a fleet of millions of ships which can surround the Earth, thereby indicating that they have the capacity to make their presence well and truly known. Yet UFO sightings remain obtuse and uncommon, causing me to wonder why the writer seems put out that more people do not acknowledge their presence.

[edit on 22/9/05 by Jeremiah25]

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I won't comment on the validity of the document itself; I hate making random guesses at stuff like that, and I'll just leave that up to everyone else. But I would like to comment on a couple of points Jeremiah25 made. Good analysis, and for the most part I am playing Devil's Advocate here.

Now, my question is “Why would the aliens refer to a specific nation’s Government as “Your Government”? Why not say “the American Government” or “the Government’s of your nations”? To me, the use of the term “Your Government” in clear reference to the American Government, implies that this was written by an American for an American audience.

As an American, if I were talking person-to-person to a Canadian or Mexican and referring to their government in particular, I would say your government. If this is an honest communication from an ET, talking to an American, I would imagine they would act in a similar manner. Granted, they could have mentioned other governments, and that is somewhat suspect, but I don't think it's enough to debunk the document.

About them? Why not “about us”? Again, to me this sounds like it was written from a non-personal perspective. That is, it was written by someone referring to something that they have no personal knowledge of. Later in the piece, they make clear references to “our craft”. Why not say it here? This sounds, to me, like a very human sentence. I do not think an alien who goes out of their way to refer to “our craft” specifically would then refer to flying saucers as “them”.

Is it possible that "our craft" and the flying saucers are entirely separate cases? This ET does refer to other races; if you were discussing books written about, say Germany's fleet in WWII, wouldn't you refer to them as "their ships" instead of "our ships"?

However, I find these errors to be particularly glaring given that the writer goes to some lengths to sound not only intelligent and eloquent, but formal also. What is more, this "alien" clearly has a good grasp of the English language, given that he/she uses catch phrases and difficult words such as "proverbial" in their correct context, which is quite a feat for someone who is not a native speaker.

Look at the ATS boards--there's tons of educated and intelligent people on here where English is their first language, and yet grammatical and spelling errors abound. Even my English professor last year--great teacher, I might add--couldn't spell worth a lick. A mastery of a language does not preclude one from making mistakes in it, let alone someone who may not have the fullest grasp on it.

All that aside, there are a couple of things I find that support the idea this is a hoax. First off, this isn't exactly a reputable website--I don't think I've ever seen an ATSNN post use this as a source, although I could be wrong. I'm not saying it is an unreliable source, but I doubt this would stand in a court of law.

There also is a strong lack in background that I've seen. Where did this document come from? Who was it communicated to? Was it in an interview, a letter, a dream, ...? It's been a long time since I've expected a picture of an alien along with these kinds of interviews, but there could still be a little more than what appears to be a journal entry.

The jury's still out for me. If nothing else, like the Dulce War it's decent reading anyways

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MCory1

As an American, if I were talking person-to-person to a Canadian or Mexican and referring to their government in particular, I would say your government. If this is an honest communication from an ET, talking to an American, I would imagine they would act in a similar manner. Granted, they could have mentioned other governments, and that is somewhat suspect, but I don't think it's enough to debunk the document.

Fair enough.
You raise a very valid point about the alien speaking to an American and using the term "your government" to refer specifically to that person's government. It just seemed a little odd, given that the statement essentially amounts to a declaration to Humanity as a whole. I guess without knowing more about its origins, it is difficult if not impossible to accurately assess its validity.

Is it possible that "our craft" and the flying saucers are entirely separate cases? This ET does refer to other races; if you were discussing books written about, say Germany's fleet in WWII, wouldn't you refer to them as "their ships" instead of "our ships"?

Ooooh, good suggestion. I had not thought about the idea that "SaLuSa" may have been referring to flying saucers as distinct from their own craft. Again, it would be good to have some background knowledge to be able to assess this against.

Look at the ATS boards--there's tons of educated and intelligent people on here where English is their first language, and yet grammatical and spelling errors abound. Even my English professor last year--great teacher, I might add--couldn't spell worth a lick. A mastery of a language does not preclude one from making mistakes in it, let alone someone who may not have the fullest grasp on it.

Very true. I suppose I am assuming that an advanced alien being, making what amounts to a pretty formal declaration to Humanity, would have fine-tuned their language skills. However, I suppose it is possible that even very advanced beings may have difficulty in languages that are not their own. Maybe I just expected too much from SaLuSa.

There also is a strong lack in background that I've seen. Where did this document come from? Who was it communicated to? Was it in an interview, a letter, a dream, ...? It's been a long time since I've expected a picture of an alien along with these kinds of interviews, but there could still be a little more than what appears to be a journal entry.

From what I understand, these statements are messages that humans have received through spiritual contact with these aliens. It is possible that I am mistaken on this point, but I do seem to recall discussions here at ATS regarding spiritual contact between humans and members of this "Galactic Federation". From what I have read, it is like channeling or communicating through spiritual realms, rather than actual physical contact.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by MCory1
All that aside, there are a couple of things I find that support the idea this is a hoax. First off, this isn't exactly a reputable website--I don't think I've ever seen an ATSNN post use this as a source, although I could be wrong

That is one of the reason i used it for..because nobody has mentioned it yet and find out if anyone was aware of this website, its background and reliability. And as i said.. i found it packed with lots of information (going through all the stuff and checking for accuracy is time consuming and also not a job for me since i dont have deep knowledge on this subject and many events/topics..etc). But these people did seem little strange with their site as in taking it too far.. (
they even have their own 'Alienshift Prayers') and they have (apart from what all i have put up here) loads and loads more of messages they call ET Contact notes / Channeled Messages. So i thought i should bring it up to ET field experts and researchers to find out if there is anything to all this.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
hmmmmm....welll...ummmm Well I maybe a little less pedantic about SaLuSa use of language and his statement of the obvious, I also dont believe in co-incidences, so there must be a reason for his choice of a name from Dune, um the thing is in my experience with extraterrestrials they dont have names in any of the human languages, so the choose a rough simerly [i know I cant spell simerly] or translation that is as near to what we can understand of them i.e... I call my extra-terrestrial friend Merlin, he never said he WAS Merlin, he just said I could call him Merlin (which is a big difference) as that was the nearest word my mind contained to discribe the nature of his being, so thats what I call him...

also they also dont have vocal chords so we have to get used to the telepathy if we wish to communicate with them... which I suppose is how SaluSa101 delivered his message through an American channel, which is why the terminology is American, the 101 part of the name I think comes from the book ET101, the galactic federations manual for saving planet earth...which is what its doing in my name, and I don't believe in co-incidence in this incidence either...

Yours Agent Sarephim101, Cosmic Secret Service, Galactic Federation

BTW My friend Merlin is a biological entity made of blue flesh with presumably some kind of bone underneath and possibly blood in his veins, his skin feels like soft kid leather, he feels pain and knows love, I have met him face to face so I have no need to believe in ET's, I know they excist and I know they are here.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hey 'sarephim101' .. thanks for the intresting reply and information on '101'. But can i ask you how is that you originally got contact with 'Merlin'?. How does one do that?..... Do you have a certain special time assigned for contact or you can at any point of the day?.. What more can you (yourself or with assist from the ET friend you have told above you have contact with) tell about SaLuSa - fictional or real (any relevance to/whats with
the two capital S's & the capital L?)

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hi Mysterio,
Well its hard to explain how I came into contact with him, I was minding my own business really, I was one of the children involved in the Dyfed Triangle back in the 70's and had lots of childhood experiences (my father worked in an secret underground military base in Wales, he sometimes took me in with him, I think that was thier point of interest), but it had all gone to the back of my mind and life was fairly normal until the night of 13/2/95...a close friend Eddie had a sudden urge to come and see me, he drove for five hours to get to my home on this whim... we ended up getting something to eat and going to a deserted beach at Abbotsbury... in 15 years of friendship we had never gone to the beach together before, anyway after we had eaten, I went up to the beach, as I looked back up the road three black american sedan style cars came speeding down the track, tail to tail with no lights on, they sped of down a road that leads nowhere...a very unusual thing for a dorset village, I went back to the car and told eddie about them, he noticed them too, we both thought it was wierd.
Eddie put on some music (Enigma, return to inocence), I thought Eddie had fallen asleep after his long drive, it was 1.15 am... I was looking at the moon, it was almost full, out of the car window, then there he was outside the window, my very first thought was "Wow, your blue, you should be on Star Trek" I got a very mirthful feeling back from him, like he found my thoughts amusing, though also a little rascist, like I wouldn't walk up to a coloured guy and say Wow ur black, anyway after that it all got a bit confusing and I remember about 10 minutes of the next missing 3 hours, the next bit I remember was really terrifying, the car was lifted by a white beam of light, I was so terrified I was screaming and clawing at the door and window trying to escape, lol I was never good with hieghts, Eddie remained unconscious, whilst on the ship I have two main memories, one of a surgical procedure called a Galctic Infussion, it felt like my left arm was severed and like I was cut from below the naval up to the chest cavaty, it was very painfull and I was unable to move...I now believe the procedure was an energetic thing not a physical thing, though it felt very physical at the time... the Blue Guy helped me deal with the pain telepathically, then the pain ceased, also during the procedure a silver translucent arm came from behind by right shoulder to take my hands and comfort me... the procedure was not done without my permission and I feel I have benefited from it. my other main memory on the ship was standing in a corridor with another group of humans, we were concentrating on our hands and agreed upon some hand signals between us....(so far I have met 6 people I met that night, each remembered the signals]....obviously I've had to leave out a lot of the details because it would take too long to type and its probably more detail than anyone can be bothered to read through...so anyway 3 hours later I find myself back in the car by the beach wondering what the fk had happened, Eddie was still out cold, I went up to the beach to have a fag and a think, it was 4.20am, we'd arrived at the beach at 11pm, I was standing on the beach when I looked up directly above my head there was a disk shaped craft as I looking it shot vertically up in the air, a few seconds later I saw another one zig zagging horizontally across the sky, I ran to the car screaming "Eddie, Eddie, get out of the car", I didn't want to be the only one to see them....well Eddie got out of the car and for the next hour and a half the converstion went like this "oh look there's another one, why have we never got a video camera when you need one" etc. It was like watching a Red Arrows display, there were 3 different types of UFO and over 20 of them, I can definately say UFO because Eddie had been a navel aircraft mechanic for over 15 years, and he couldn't identify them, he said nothing on Earth moved like that.
Anyway over the past 10 years I've grown used to Merlin, most of the comunication is telepathic (helped by his procedure], and occassionally he drops in unexpected when he feels like it, sometimes I know when he is coming sometimes I dont, the feeling I get with SaLuSa is that its a genuine channel, at least the information contained in it is correct, there is a fleet surrounding this planet, thank God, the Galactic Federation has had enuff of the Draco interference on this planet [not that SaLuSa mentions the reptilians, but then they aren't much of a secret anyway] the ground crew is networking hard and just about everything is in place for us to deal with the problem... I'm not sure why the capitalized S's and L, maybe it will become significant later, if you want to make contact with the being I call merlin, I can only suggest talking telepathically to him, I can't see any reason he wont reply, when I first met him I thought I was the only person he was talking to, which I suppose was a bit of an ego trip, now I've met 100's of people he is comunicating with.... just talk to him and wait for a wierd 'Merlin' sign.... he's good at them
The proof of the pudding is in the eating

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hi Mysterio,
Well its hard to explain how I came into contact with him, I was minding my own business really, I was one of the children involved in the Dyfed Triangle back in the 70's and had lots of childhood experiences (my father worked in an secret underground military base in Wales, he sometimes took me in with him, I think that was thier point of interest), but it had all gone to the back of my mind and life was fairly normal until the night of 13/2/95...a close friend Eddie had a sudden urge to come and see me, he drove for five hours to get to my home on this whim... we ended up getting something to eat and going to a deserted beach at Abbotsbury... in 15 years of friendship we had never gone to the beach together before, anyway after we had eaten, I went up to the beach, as I looked back up the road three black american sedan style cars came speeding down the track, tail to tail with no lights on, they sped of down a road that leads nowhere...a very unusual thing for a dorset village, I went back to the car and told eddie about them, he noticed them too, we both thought it was wierd.
Eddie put on some music (Enigma, return to inocence), I thought Eddie had fallen asleep after his long drive, it was 1.15 am... I was looking at the moon, it was almost full, out of the car window, then there he was outside the window, my very first thought was "Wow, your blue, you should be on Star Trek" I got a very mirthful feeling back from him, like he found my thoughts amusing, though also a little rascist, like I wouldn't walk up to a coloured guy and say Wow ur black, anyway after that it all got a bit confusing and I remember about 10 minutes of the next missing 3 hours, the next bit I remember was really terrifying, the car was lifted by a white beam of light, I was so terrified I was screaming and clawing at the door and window trying to escape, lol I was never good with hieghts, Eddie remained unconscious, whilst on the ship I have two main memories, one of a surgical procedure called a Galctic Infussion, it felt like my left arm was severed and like I was cut from below the naval up to the chest cavaty, it was very painfull and I was unable to move...I now believe the procedure was an energetic thing not a physical thing, though it felt very physical at the time... the Blue Guy helped me deal with the pain telepathically, then the pain ceased, also during the procedure a silver translucent arm came from behind by right shoulder to take my hands and comfort me... the procedure was not done without my permission and I feel I have benefited from it. my other main memory on the ship was standing in a corridor with another group of humans, we were concentrating on our hands and agreed upon some hand signals between us....(so far I have met 6 people I met that night, each remembered the signals]....obviously I've had to leave out a lot of the details because it would take too long to type and its probably more detail than anyone can be bothered to read through...so anyway 3 hours later I find myself back in the car by the beach wondering what the fk had happened, Eddie was still out cold, I went up to the beach to have a fag and a think, it was 4.20am, we'd arrived at the beach at 11pm, I was standing on the beach when I looked up directly above my head there was a disk shaped craft as I looking it shot vertically up in the air, a few seconds later I saw another one zig zagging horizontally across the sky, I ran to the car screaming "Eddie, Eddie, get out of the car", I didn't want to be the only one to see them....well Eddie got out of the car and for the next hour and a half the converstion went like this "oh look there's another one, why have we never got a video camera when you need one" etc. It was like watching a Red Arrows display, there were 3 different types of UFO and over 20 of them, I can definately say UFO because Eddie had been a navel aircraft mechanic for over 15 years, and he couldn't identify them, he said nothing on Earth moved like that.
Anyway over the past 10 years I've grown used to Merlin, most of the comunication is telepathic (helped by his procedure], and occassionally he drops in unexpected when he feels like it, sometimes I know when he is coming sometimes I dont, the feeling I get with SaLuSa is that its a genuine channel, at least the information contained in it is correct, there is a fleet surrounding this planet, thank God, the Galactic Federation has had enuff of the Draco interference on this planet [not that SaLuSa mentions the reptilians, but then they aren't much of a secret anyway] the ground crew is networking hard and just about everything is in place for us to deal with the problem... I'm not sure why the capitalized S's and L, maybe it will become significant later, if you want to make contact with the being I call merlin, I can only suggest talking telepathically to him, I can't see any reason he wont reply, when I first met him I thought I was the only person he was talking to, which I suppose was a bit of an ego trip, now I've met 100's of people he is comunicating with.... just talk to him and wait for a wierd 'Merlin' sign.... he's good at them
The proof of the pudding is in the eating

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
oops dont know why it sent 2 copies sorry

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   
First of all thanks a lot for narrating your experience ..
is all i can think.

obviously I've had to leave out a lot of the details because it would take too long to type and its probably more detail than anyone can be bothered to read through

are you kidding.. iv read it thrice already!!
------------------
But il admit its lil'hard to grasp not having experienced anything of this sort or anything even close as seeing an u.f.o. I'd like to try but how is that i can rid of my fears (because more than half of my outlook on them is as harmful). But im ready to take the chance if you could direct me to the procedure of whole thing! Also id like to know why do they contact humans? is it just to make us aware of their presence in the universe. But then why not to the general public wanting and trying hard to find their existence.

------------------------------
How did your friend Eddy take it when you told him of what happened immediately? On the ship..other than 'Merlin' ..how were the other beings [did you see others, same kind, behaviour ..etc]. Galctic Infussion what was it all about/for?..Why did you agree to it?.
Sorry for the many questions..i have actually have lots more but i wont overburden you with it. I will glad if you tell me more if its ok with you.

Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join