It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White "seed"-looking object parked together with two jets

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Guys if it is a Black project, why is it in a boneyard covered by a tarp.

Also, the "Mysterious" Pylon is the Lockheed Martin RCS facility in Helendale California if I recall correctly

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Firstly, I have to agree with what the others have said, this should be in the Aircraft forum.

Secondly, when I saw the first picture, it looked just like a sketch I had seen of a proposed aircraft on a site that dealt with planes and such, the site was professional, I think it may have been military.government, anyways I dont have the link anymore, so I cant post it, but it looks just like it.

Sorta funny too, I just finished making a design for a UAV that was similiar to the seed shaped object in the picture.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Guys if it is a Black project, why is it in a boneyard covered by a tarp.

What is a boneyard?

Originally posted by FredT
Also, the "Mysterious" Pylon is the Lockheed Martin RCS facility in Helendale California if I recall correctly

Its from Area 51, or the page that I found it on claims it to be from Area 51, see the post for a link to the page.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
perhaps, its a huge genetically engineered bean seed, designed to feed the world, and give it massive gas!

Boneyard: where machines go to die
Its, 1, a special on the history channel, and its where they send old planes and other things where they are used for spare parts, or sold for scrap, or in the case of many F-4's, they get converted into drones for combat exercises

[edit on 25/9/2005 by Paladin327]

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Looks like what they claimed Aurora looked like.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
The pic in question is probably taken of an Air Force surplus yard, where they park jets which are no longer needed, strip them of the engines and later on in time just disassemble them to be sold as scrap metal. The "seed" object in the picture is probably an aircraft stripped of its wings and wrapped in cloth to give it some protection from dust or animals.

www.f-16.net...
edition.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
Looks like what they claimed Aurora looked like.

Got a link?

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Try this go to search and type in snowbird and then that is the picture of the diamond ship or plane.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by RaiderJose
Try this go to search and type in snowbird and then that is the picture of the diamond ship or plane.

The Snowbird look very similar but it is square with sharp edges though.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Quite an odd little photo, i dont know what to make of it, it could be in the boneyard, but the other two plane seem ok, although its hard to tell,
I was just wondering if anyone could tell me,
what the size of the other planes are, in length?
I did search the net for planes of simlar shape, all i could find was obviously the aurora,

The closest i could find was Bill Sweetmans Aurora,

It is 100 feet in length,

I then took it to an Anti Contrast Photographical Analizer,
but he was'nt there, so i used photoshop to try and match it as close as possible,

thats the closes thing i could find my friend,

all the best

[edit on 26-9-2005 by iamian]

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
kilendrial had a post where he measured the planes, have a look there.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Ok, we don't know what the Aurora looks like for sure, it's impossible to tell, since it is one of the most guarded secrets. And GroomLake is an airforce base, so this does belong in the Aircraft Forum.

The "alien" tech that would be included in this forum, are relating to the S-4 sub-facility at GroomLake, other than that, everything else is man made airforce base stuff.

Eh, I wouldn't use the Aurora as a proper scale to measure what's under that tarp, for we don't know even know if it's real or not.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Sorry to re-open this old thread of mine again but I just stumbled across this link about an secret airplane with an exotic propultion system. The schematics for the airplane seems to be identical in form to the object in question but somewhat smaller.

Link to the article is here:

www.fas.org...

[edit on 24-6-2006 by anorwegianguy1972]

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Why does'nt someone take drive out there and have a look. There's not even a fence or a gate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join