It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bone and Organs found near Bush Estate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Of course, Im wasting my time. Colonel will more than likely insist that the sun rises in the south and that Klinton can walk on the ocean.

Typical democrat crap "Dont confuse me with the facts".

Can I call em, or can I call em???

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kukla
An ABC affiliate is not legit? I'm confused.

What ABC affiliate? I didn't see any.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Oh yes, I guess you forgot this part:

Congressional Waco Investigation

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Oh yes, a bit more for colonel to ignore...

evidence of indiscriminate fire during the raid, including shooting from helicopters; evidence that "friendly fire" wounded and even killed BATF agents;

www.carolmoore.net...

* One ATF agent had an accidental discharge getting out of one of two goose-necked cattle trailers used to transport and conceal agents -- he wounded himself in the leg and cried out, "I'm hit!" [14] Unless you have a very disciplined group, you can expect all hell to break loose once any shot is fired; and according to Charles Beckwith, a retired Army colonel and founder of the military's antiterrorist Delta Force, the ATF's raid was "very amateur." [28]

Four ATF agents were killed in the gunfight, and numerous wounded. Dan Hartnett, associate director of the ATF, claimed that the ATF suffered heavy casualties because of strict rules of engagement that prohibit shooting without a definite target. "We had to wait for a target because there are so many women and children inside," he said. But broadcast video of the raid shows agents exercising poor fire control, firing over vehicles with little or no view of what they were shooting at, at a rate of two rounds per second [11] , [27] .

The ATF's concern for the women and children inside was further demonstrated by their use of the "9 mm. Cyclone" round in their submachine guns. This highly-penetrating round is available only to law-enforcement special operations teams and the military, and is specifically designed to cut through body armor [17] .

Two separate federal sources told Soldier of Fortune magazine that such a round was removed from a wounded ATF agent, and that many, if not most, of the ATF casualties resulted from "friendly fire." [17] Newsweek also reported that a federal source involved in the Waco situation said that "there is evidence that supports the theory of friendly fire," and that during the assault "there was a huge amount of cross-fire." [8] Furthermore, in the released video footage of the raid, there is little or no evidence of return fire from the Davidians.

www.shadeslanding.com...

All this proves was that the BATF f'd up from poor training. There is no "Clinton conspiracy" here. Gimme a break.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Just a strange coincidence that ALL of the ATF officers killed happened to be his former bodyguards right?

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I was referring to the article that states that the remains were animal parts...

www.wmtw.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I was referring to the article that states that the remains were animal parts...

www.wmtw.com...

No, I believe that there were dead bodies at the Bush Crime Family home. These are sick and deranged people that revel in death and murder. I don't doubt your sources.

I do doubt DR's tho.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Oh should I bring up the murder of Ron Brown?

Bill Clinton appointed Ron Brown Commerce Secretary, partly as a reward for Ron Brown's success as a campaign fund raiser. From day one, allegations surrounded the exact means and methods by which this success was attained. Investigations into Ron Brown's activities (his son would later plead guilty to money laundering) were nearing the point of indictments, and Ron Brown had publicly stated that he would not go to jail alone, when the airplane carrying Ron Brown and about 30 other people crashed in Bosnia.

It is worth noting that Ron Brown was just one of four Clinton campaign fund raisers to die under questionable circumstances. The others were C. Victor Raiser II, Hershel Friday, and Ed Willey, a total of three plane crashes and one "Fosterization". Following Brown's demise, his personal attorney as well as a co-worker at the Department of Commerce, Barbara Wise also died under questionable circumstances. As in the case of yet another "suddenly dead" member of the Clinton administration, Vincent Foster , Ron Brown's office was ransacked for files by Commerce staff immediately after his death.

In the wake of Brown's death, even though the investigation into his activities was effectively closed down, allegations continued to surface that Brown had traded seats on trade missions for DNC campaign donations, and had even solicited money from Vietnam! Now infamous security leaks John Huang and Ira Sockowitz were at Ron Brown's Commerce Department at the times they were leaking classified satellite technology to the Chinese. Brown's closest associate, Nolanda Hill, admitted on ABC-TV that Brown was using drugs, and that the White House had ordered Brown to meet with "some damn Chinaman", a reference to John Huang.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

The death of U.S. Commerce Secretary Ron Brown and 34 others in a plane crash in the war-ravaged Balkans April 3 was both revealing and disturbing.

The unexpected death of the highest-ranking Black official in the United States will always raise suspicions. After all, racism is practically the bedrock the country was built on.

At the same time, the crash was revealing. It gives a glimpse of the inner workings of U.S. finance capital and the web of connections among the military, the government, Wall Street and big business.

Ron Brown, considered by many to be the most powerful Black politician in the United States, was on a special mission to Croatia and Bosnia. However, he was acting not as a representative of African Americans but as a representative of U.S. finance capital.

As commerce secretary, Brown was leading a delegation of U.S. business and banking executives to the Balkans.

On the plane were 12 chief executives and 14 U.S. government employees, including one identified by the State Department only as a Central Intelligence Agency analyst. The executives included the chair and chief executive of Riggs International Bank in Washington, the U.S. executive director of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, and a vice president of AT&T's Submarine Systems division.

There was also the president of Bechtel Europe, Africa, Middle East, Southwest Asia. The San Francisco-based Bechtel engineering company is one of the biggest Pentagon contractors in the United States.

www.workers.org...

Last December, Lt. Col. Steve Cogswell, a senior pathologist with the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, told the Pittsburgh Tribune Review that Ron Brown had sustained a suspicious headwound, an inwardly beveling .45 caliber hole which resembled a gunshot wound. Cogswell had photographs of x-rays to support his observations. He revealed that Ron Brown's body was never autopsied despite the unexplained wound.

www.dickgregory.com...

Ron Brown was found with a .45-inch inwardly beveling circular hole in the top of his head, which resembled a gunshot wound. Despite this suspicious wound, the Air Force medical examiners decided not to order an autopsy.
Normally in plane crash investigations there is a two step process. The Air Force first determines whether the crash was the result of an accident, hostile fire, sabotage, or mechanical failure. In Ron Brown's case, this determination (called a safety board) was skipped. Instead, the Air Force immediately proceeded to the second part of the investigation, where only accident and legal issues are considered.
The Air Force reported that a navigation beacon had been stolen from the airport sometime before the crash. This led some to speculate that the pilot may have been intentionally drawn off course and into the mountainside by a spurious beacon.
Three days after the the crash, Niko Jerkic--the man who was responsible for maintaining the airport's navigational aids--died by gunshot. This was ruled a suicide. Jerkic's untimely death meant that investigators did not have a chance to question him.
www.geocities.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Of course, Im wasting my time. Colonel will more than likely insist that the sun rises in the south and that Klinton can walk on the ocean.

Typical democrat crap "Dont confuse me with the facts".

Do I REALLY need to say this AGAIN?
Can I call em, or can I call em???

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Well the point DR is making about Klinton and more notably Janet Reno can't really be covered by major media, now can it?

Just as we will never know who's bones are in Bush's backyard.

btw colonel,

did you see the story over in opednews.com about the rape suit that is still standing against w? u should dig that up and run with it.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I don't want to talk about Ron Brown.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Well the point DR is making about Klinton and more notably Janet Reno can't really be covered by major media, now can it?

Just as we will never know who's bones are in Bush's backyard.

btw colonel,

did you see the story over in opednews.com about the rape suit that is still standing against w? u should dig that up and run with it.

I saw that a while back. I posted here and went to town on the repugnants. They could do nothing.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Yeah, a little uncomfortable to know that the dems aren't quite the friends that the black community thought they were?

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Yeah, a little uncomfortable to know that the dems aren't quite the friends that the black community thought they were?

Look, just drop Ron Brown, ok? It was a strange accident.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hey, I want to hear more about Ron Brown.
What else you got, DR?

-B.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Ever watch Law and Order? Those guys would have hauled Clintion and Bush in for questioning with this much information to go on. They are probably good enough to get them life in prison.

[Edited on 9-9-2003 by TheManWithThePlan]

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
What else you got, DR?

-B.

Look, the Clinton presidency is over. OVER. Why don't you look up on the traitorous Bush Crime Family and their friends their bin Ladens.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Basis was that Ron Brown was involved in more than a few shady deals with the Klintons. He was busted and knew he was going down. He was more than willing to name names, and Klinton was going to be one of those names.

Then, all of a sudden, he gets shipped off to Bosnia (why is a politician getting shipped to a combat zone???) and strangely dies in a convenient aircraft crash.

New evidence suggests that Ron Brown suffered a bullet wound to the head prior to the crash. Not a surprise, the CIA are rather thorough when it comes to assassinations.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
What else you got, DR?

-B.

Look, the Clinton presidency is over. OVER. Why don't you look up on the traitorous Bush Crime Family and their friends their bin Ladens.

Because you still kowtow at the mere mention of Klinton. If you're going to bash the current regime, at least stand up for the fella you believe in so dearly.

-B.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
You know, as a scientist, it would certainly make my life a lot easier if I could just completely dismiss out of hand any and all evidence contradicting my theories without bothering to at least present some contradicting evidence to refute that which doesnt match my model.

I guess I could just register as democrat and do that!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join