It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bone and Organs found near Bush Estate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   

KENNEBUNKPORT, Maine (AP) � A woman walking along a beach about a mile from former President Bush's summer home Sunday found what appeared to be body parts on the shore, police said.

The state medical examiner will inspect the items, which include at least one bone and what appeared to be internal organs, said Stephen McCausland, spokesman for the state Public Safety Department. He said it wasn't immediately known if they were human.

McCausland said state police would not send investigators to the scene unless an examination shows the body parts are from a human. An examination was not expected before Monday.

The area where the parts were found � a rocky stretch of shore known as Colony Beach � is about a mile from the Bush compound, said Sgt. Chris Simeoni of the Kennebunkport police.

newsobserver.com...

This is an interesting development. Wonder if we'll ever hear anything else? I could see this story disappearing without anyone noticing.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The Bush Crime Family does it again. I swear, they get away with doing drugs, underage drinking, drinking and driving, stealing an election, killing and dumping bodies, tampering with votes, so forth. Who knows, one day when they are all killed off by he who shalt not be named for personal and security reasons we may find out the truth.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Surely, you are saying that in jest, James. Please, tell me that!

You know as well as I what is the truth. They are cannibals and that what was found was merely leftovers that was thrown out. Darn those evil Bush Creatures!!

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Does this surpriise anybody. The whole family is a bunch of criminals. I bet you'd find a lot more if you kept digging.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Does this surpriise anybody. The whole family is a bunch of criminals. I bet you'd find a lot more if you kept digging.

I guess it is a departure from the murders that Klinton signed off on. At least Klinton had his marks murdered in plain sight for everyone to see...

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
How many lies to I have to put up with here. Clinton NEVER committed TREASON like Bush and he didn't kill anybody. Sheesh.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
How many lies to I have to put up with here. Clinton NEVER committed TREASON like Bush and he didn't kill anybody. Sheesh.

Correction:

Plainly visible on video tape, Waco, Rules of Engagement, 2 ATF officers, former Klinton bodyguards, were videotaped entering the upper floor of the Branch Dividian compound and then machine gunned by the third officer, who then took return fire from a surviving officer before bailing out.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   
What videotape? This is nonsensical crap that you made up.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I suppose I made up the story of Mary Mahoney as well?

Hillary Klintons lesbian girlfriend, who then threatened to go public with the affair, as well as sexual harrassment from Bill Klinton, who was then gunned down in a Starbucks with the express intention of her death without an attempt to rob the place?

Murdered July 6, 1997

An attractive 25 year old woman, Mary was a former "Clinton White House Intern" working as the Assistant Manager at a Starbuck's Coffee shop in Georgetown.
In the pre-trial publicity surrounding Paula Jones lawsuit, and days after Newsweek's Mike Isikoff had dropped hints that a "former White House staffer" was about to go public with her story of sexual harassement at the White House, gunmen entered the Starbuck's while the crew, ( Mary Mahoney, 25, Emory Allen Evans, 25 and Aaron David Goodrich,18) were cleaning up after closing.

Mary's two co-workers were taken to a room and shot. Mary was brutally shot five times No money was taken

In March 1999 Carl Cooper, 29 was arrested (on an unrelated warrent) based on a tip came in to "Americas Most Wanted" hotline after the story aired for a third time.

Cooper, arrested for a 1996 shoting of a "Police Officer", confessed to the murders after questioning

Monica Lewinsky surfaced as a reluctant witness in the Paula Jones lawsuit and lied in her deposition!

Monica told Vernon Jordan " I don't want to wind-up like Mary Mahoney" That statement suggests Monica's fear that Mary's murder was somehow connected to the Clinton White House

Mary Mahoney was a Lesbian and was among 6 who organized a gay group in baltimore, called the avengers. If any sexual advance had been made by Clinton toward Mary, such conduct would have been an issue ...

members.tripod.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Oh, and if you thought I made this up about Waco:

4. Of the four ATF agents who died, three died after entering a second story window from a first story roof and after throwing smoke-bang grenades and firing through the window blindly. Another agent fired into that same window after the three agents had entered. The fourth agent died on another part of the roof quite some time after all the firing started and was apparently killed by a bullet coming through the roof from below after ATF agents had entered the rooms below. It is quite possible that all four of the agents died from "friendly fire".

Congressional Waco Investigation
by Richard Stutsman, 7/25/95

www.worldworks.org...

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Is CBN the Christian Broadcast Network? I'm supposed to believe that piece of crap? Oh, please. You people amaze me to no end.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Yeah, I suppose a congressional report is to be ignored as well if it goes against the democratic interests...

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
And who is Richard Stutsman? SOME DUDE IN THE STICKS? I'm supposed to believe this too? Ok, ease off the prozac , ok?

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   
If you would like more supporting evidence:

D.C. Police Silent on Murder of Former White House Intern

On July 6, 1997, a brutal triple murder took place at a Starbucks restaurant in an upscale Georgetown neighborhood. The victims were Aaron Goodrich, 18; Emory Evans, 25; and Mary Caitrin Mahoney, 25. According to a July 13 Washington Post story, ballistics test indicated that 10 shots were fired from two different guns, sometime after 9:15 p.m. The Post story characterized the crime as an "execution-style" murder.
The murders were strange for several reasons. First, the restaurant's doors were locked when the victims were found. Nothing appeared to have been stolen, although nearly $4,000 was in the store at the time. Police initially discounted robbery as a motive. Second, the restaurant was in a neighborhood that has a very strong neighborhood watch program. None of Washington D.C.'s 397 murders in the previous year had occurred in or near Georgetown, which is rated safer than many other American cities such as Palm Springs and Oceanside, California and Boulder, Colorado. Third, neighbors heard no gunfire, indicating that the assailants might have used silencers. Finally, multiple murders are rare even in violent areas of Washington D.C.

Making the story particularly interesting is the fact that Mary Mahoney was shot as many as five times, according to some press reports. As the Washington Post reported: She was almost unrecognizable. Caity, the coffee shop assistant manager, was first shot in the chest, police said. She had raised her hands to her face, possibly to protect herself. A bullet pierced her hands and hit her face. Then she was shot in the back of the head.

www.geocities.com...

Death of a Clinton Intern
Below is an article that explains a little more about Mary Mahoney, one of the unfortunates to become a Clinton intern and later a member of the "Clinton Corpse Collection". Hopefully, when enough people become knowledgable about the murderous activities that encircle the Clinton administration, congress will be pressured into conducting some "real" investigations into these evil ruthlesss gangsters. Maybe then, the light of truth will eventually shine on the darkness of deception and result in some "realistic" justice.

www.seebo.net...

MARY CAITRIN MAHONEY, White House intern, and as a lesbian was well aware of goings on inside the Clinton White House,including Hillary's apparent love affair with another White House woman, who was able to reportedly get top secrets from Hillary. Mahoney was murdered in a Starbucks Coffee Shop, right in the District of Columbia, July, 1997, and covered up by the FBI. It was a intelligence agency contract "hit" and the FBI is covering it up by blaming a "lone assassin", an FBI specialty. Newsweek reporter and reputed foreign intelligence agency asset, MICHAEL ISIKOFF, was working on getting details which led up to the murder of Ms Mahoney. If there was a proper grand jury inquiry into the Mary Mahoney murder, would Isikoff be a target? Was it just accidental that he reportedly caused her to be murdered? Isikoff's employer, Newsweek, is a British-owned firm tight with foreign intelligence agencies and dirty tricks, including disinformation. Isikoff's book, supposedly a best-seller, is a whitewash.Ms Mahoney reportedly knew about the Clinton-Wang Jun treason.

www.skolnicksreport.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Of course, Im wasting my time. Colonel will more than likely insist that the sun rises in the south and that Klinton can walk on the ocean.

Typical democrat crap "Dont confuse me with the facts".

Hey, Colonel, make sure you are always an asset... The demos tend to eliminate thier liabilities with extreme prejudice...

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
No doubt it will turn out to be fish guts or deer guts, gee, maybe the Bush estate gardener was poaching!!!!

After the Clinton trail of corpses, Bush is very refreshing....

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   
OH! Nothing to see here. It was just animal parts...

www.wmtw.com...

That's the official line anyways. Carry on.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Where do you get your sources?????? Do these people just make stuff up? And you believe it. Ok. I believe that YOU believe this but as it being truth? Hmph.

Get some legit sources.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
An ABC affiliate is not legit? I'm confused.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Oh yes, a bit more for colonel to ignore...

evidence of indiscriminate fire during the raid, including shooting from helicopters; evidence that "friendly fire" wounded and even killed BATF agents;

www.carolmoore.net...

* One ATF agent had an accidental discharge getting out of one of two goose-necked cattle trailers used to transport and conceal agents -- he wounded himself in the leg and cried out, "I'm hit!" [14] Unless you have a very disciplined group, you can expect all hell to break loose once any shot is fired; and according to Charles Beckwith, a retired Army colonel and founder of the military's antiterrorist Delta Force, the ATF's raid was "very amateur." [28]

Four ATF agents were killed in the gunfight, and numerous wounded. Dan Hartnett, associate director of the ATF, claimed that the ATF suffered heavy casualties because of strict rules of engagement that prohibit shooting without a definite target. "We had to wait for a target because there are so many women and children inside," he said. But broadcast video of the raid shows agents exercising poor fire control, firing over vehicles with little or no view of what they were shooting at, at a rate of two rounds per second [11] , [27] .

The ATF's concern for the women and children inside was further demonstrated by their use of the "9 mm. Cyclone" round in their submachine guns. This highly-penetrating round is available only to law-enforcement special operations teams and the military, and is specifically designed to cut through body armor [17] .

Two separate federal sources told Soldier of Fortune magazine that such a round was removed from a wounded ATF agent, and that many, if not most, of the ATF casualties resulted from "friendly fire." [17] Newsweek also reported that a federal source involved in the Waco situation said that "there is evidence that supports the theory of friendly fire," and that during the assault "there was a huge amount of cross-fire." [8] Furthermore, in the released video footage of the raid, there is little or no evidence of return fire from the Davidians.

www.shadeslanding.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join