It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian researcher introduces breakthrough in chicken farming industry

page: 1

join
share:
NR

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
not sure if this topic belongs onto this one but this is good and would be perfect for our economy, were the first ones to do this and i find this a great achievement.

TEHRAN, Sept. 21 (MNA) – An Iranian researcher, Mostafa Eftekhari has devised a method in poultry farming industry that, if implemented, would lead to an incredible revolution in the industry’s history, he said in his report on Wednesday.
Implementation of the unique method would result in upgrading world’s standards regarding the quality of the meat or the eggs, optimization of physiological and economic aspects of the industry, increasing speed in the growth of the chicks, observing environments considerations, fuel saving and finally, lowering the finished prices, he noted.

He said that the unique and new ergonomic design employed in the poultry farm will provide convenience and peace for the chickens and as a result an increase in yielding the output.

Eftekhari added that by observing medical, veterinarian and environmental aspects of the issue, the product from his invented poultry farm would be free from hormones and harmful chemicals.

According to Eftekhari, his invention will eliminate unwanted factors such as ambient noises which would directly result in psychological stress on the chicks and thereby decline the quality and quantity of the end product.

He also explained that, thanks to his unique design for the farm, air, water and birdseed contamination would be eliminated from the husbandry and the number of chickens per area would increase by over 50 percent.

www.mehrnews.com...

[edit on 22-9-2005 by NR]

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Cool...when will they build a pig farm?

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
extremely distasteful..

It seems like people strive to maintain ATS as a "yank & co. - only" board..
*shakes head in disapointment*

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Excellent information, NR! This is a good forum for that as the technology will better feed the people!

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Cool...when will they build a pig farm?

Not entirely unthinkable, iran is a large producer of good quality wines. Consider that the author of the Rubayait was Iranian too!

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Good find NR, I wonder if this will get the PETA people to back off a bit? I doubt it. But if it can reduce cost and increase quality and yeilds, and be more humane, that a win-win-win situation in my book

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
wrong thread!!
beg your pardon

[edit on 25-9-2005 by Daedalus3]

top topics

join