It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next US presidental elections.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
ok, dont know if this is the right forum to post this subject, but id be interested to know who are running against Bush in the next elections. atleast i have no idea about possible democratic candidates, can they or any other party get a candidate who is popular enough to beat bush?

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I don't know about you, but I'm looking to see Bush get the elections "postponed" due to the National Emergency (War on Terrorism)...According to all indications put out to the media so far, Bush considers this to be a "perpetual emergency" so as to *keep* his position.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The elections will not be postponed. THe Dem's have some decent contenders. I think that our government works best with a Dem in the executive branch and conservatives in the Legislature. This seems to produce the best foreign policy and fiscal policy. I woudl look at Kerry, John Edwards (a personal fave) to be some front runners. A few are now entering the race but seem to be interested in the #2 job. This election could be more interested than many think. And it will not be potponed.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Vote Libertarian! Take back America!

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The Libertarian party is the party that most Americans are looking for and don't know it yet. Libertrians are fiscally conservative, and socially liberal. Libertarians beleive in eliminating penaties for 'victimless crimes' and bringing personal freedoms back to Americans. The solutions to our problems are not more laws, the solution is fewer laws. Vote libertarin to quit having your tax dollars wasted, and the take back your liberty.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Actually, merely voting by party has already gotten us into a lot of trouble...

...IMO, we should vote for the *people who will get the job done right*, no matter what party they claim to align with.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I say all the hardcore lefties vote for Al or Ralph,

and George will run up the middle,

touchdown!

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I won't be voting for Bush or his direct opponent(s), but my vote will definitely not go to either of the currently reigning parties.

Look at the issues of these two men.

Badarik - www.badnarik.org...

Browne - www.harrybrowne2000.org...

These men understand what America was meant to be, and how terribly astray we've gone. Is there anything these men believe in that you don't? If so, discuss them here. I'd like to know which ones, and why.

Also, if there are other Libertarians running that I've not found, please post a link or name. Thanks.

[Edited on 9-15-2003 by Satyr]

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Actually, any candidate that can't promise (& *keep* his promise) to dissolve the Federal Reserve & return our economy back to a gold standard (under the Control of Congress, as outlined in the Constitution) & seriously downsize the governmental structure (& its out-of-control costs) while returning us to a Republic form of government (again, as outlined in the Constitution) is only going to get a vote of "No Confidence" from me.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 02:30 AM
link   
MDS,

hey we are not that unalike,

I would vote for that too,

but the globalists own everything now, no way it's gonna work.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   

...IMO, we should vote for the *people who will get the job done right*, no matter what party they claim to align with.

You speak the truth. Vote Republican!!!....just joking
People should care more about what the person is going to get done insted of if they have a (D) or (R) after their name.

new topics

top topics

join