It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Closing in on Osama update

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I just came across this on my lunch break..........if they do find him this is what will win Bush the re-election:

Sept. 8� The hunt for Osama bin Laden has been narrowed to a 40-square-mile section of the Waziristan region of Pakistan, senior U.S. officials told ABCNEWS.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
i personally dont think he is there, somewhere in europe without the beard and maybe after a few operations on the face...

here theres a bus line 98v , one of its drivers is a old looking somaliman, he is the spitting image of bin laden, though this guy is black, but who know, maybe osama did "michael jacksons".

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I don't think Osama's there, but if they 'find' him there, I wouldn't be very surprised. Personally, the language from recent al Quaida tapes indicate that he is here, or close to here, with plans of his own suicide strike on 9-11. I think that if the Bush admin is low enough to fake finding and killing bin Laden, they are seriously desperate to win the election, and probably have contacts inside several secret societies, and should have little trouble winning. Sad, but true. Peace.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I don't trust ABC.
CHances of getting him are 'nil' to none'...but a couple 50 megaton nuc. warheads would pretty much cover the "specified" area.

I do doubt they "find" OBL. He is a probable caught anyhow...awaiting proper installment and time.
Then again......here's a thought:
If OBL is captured by January...Bush is a lock for 2004. If we find WMD in Iraq as well..... Jeb will be a lock for President in the future as well.

There's something I have had on my brain that still tells me with all I have read and tried to follow on this subject....Bin Laden has been dead since Nov/Dec of 2001...I think we got him with a small tatical team of Special Op's guys...We know he is dead...and that is all that matters....
No real reason at the time or until now to say we know he is dead....better to see who try's to get in contact with him....and follow up on those leads to track down even more targets with in Al Quida..
However, part of me has to wonder...if he is still alive in that rugged region of Pakistan...If so, I can't believe we aren't just blanking that area with Special Op teams....and if we were....I understand how the military can keep several engagements under wraps.....but if we had a dozen or more "teams" working those areas....that would leak out....and it hasn't leak out.....so that leads me to assume we don't have that many special op's teams working in those areas......and thus, we know he is dead....

I'd say 75% he is dead....25% not dead yet...but before the year is out......maybe we'll know?

All-in-all, we have been down this "40 miles of bad road" before haven't we?

regards
seekerof

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
duane eddy rocks... !

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I will believe we are close to OBL when I see him in handcuffs on TV.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 01:30 AM
link   
osama's dead. or kicking back sipping cocktails with saddam at camp david.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehippiedude
I just came across this on my lunch break..........if they do find him this is what will win Bush the re-election:

Sept. 8?The hunt for Osama bin Laden has been narrowed to a 40-square-mile section of the Waziristan region of Pakistan, senior U.S. officials told ABCNEWS.

abcnews.go.com...

Whatever any govt says about terrorism i dont believe like when they say"we are close to catching Bin Laden" they actually mean"we havnt a clue where he is"

top topics

join