It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buy a ghost in a jar???????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This is not a joke

Buy your own real ghost in a jar....now ive seen it all on e bay......
where does this guy get off making money out of a ghost!!!!! CRAZY

cgi.ebay.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:54 PM
link   
asala,
Sadly, this isn't the first time a 'ghost' or bad spirit or a haunted doll has gone up for bids on ebay. The item's description is usually an extensive amount of text describing the effects of this 'ghost' or 'haunted/possessed doll'. In some cases, the item has been removed due to negative responses from the "spirit" up for bids. What's worse, the seller or the bidder?

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
bidder is worse....would anyone here be willing to open the jar?

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   
[Edited on 9/9/2003 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I tell ya what... Years ago I found a jar in my refrigerator... There was NO way to identify what was inside it, it was no longer even mystery food. However, I opened it.

Three days and six cans of air freshener later, the smell was gone.

So yeah, I'd open it.

I noticed that the seller is from Lexington KY, about a 15 minute drive from here... and there was a recent thread about a police station in KY being haunted.

So my question is... Why are all the Ghosts and Goblins coming to Kentucky...hmmmmm.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
[Edited on 9/9/2003 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
What puzzles me is!!!!! How they think the ghost can not get out of the glass!!! They can float through walls....through people.....ect......

I mean if it was a canaster like the one in Ghost busters
then maybe just maybe i might think there was one in there!!!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I gotta get one of these!

just look at it .....

Even the Jar on it's own is worth $90 ...

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Well ill tell ya something,

when i die and become a ghost!! if someone sticks me in a jar im gonna be mighty unhappy

Ill haunt them

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Well ill tell ya something,

when i die and become a ghost!! if someone sticks me in a jar im gonna be mighty unhappy

Ill haunt them

Haunt who? The people who bid on ebay for your ectoplasam or the person who captured you in a empty coffee pot?

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   
LOL...BOTH....THE PERSON WHO GETS ME WANTS A GHOST..THEY WILL DAM SURE GET ONE!!

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   
oooh fantastic!
An omnipresent ghost, can be in 2 pleces at once and scare the living hell outta anything that moves! Now I definatly gotta have one!

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by K_OS

I noticed that the seller is from Lexington KY, about a 15 minute drive from here... and there was a recent thread about a police station in KY being haunted.

So my question is... Why are all the Ghosts and Goblins coming to Kentucky...hmmmmm.

Just for the record, its not me selling that thing..but your comment does remind me of how much the paranormal is intertwined in the History of KY. From the War tribes of the Toterro Indians to the Civil war battles, KY has always been host to atrocities and thus always has carried it's share of ghost stories. From the time Daniel Boone wandered through what the Native called "Dark and Bloody Ground" or Kentucke, myteries and unanswered curiosities of such un-metionable nature have, themselves, become much more than just sidenotes in folklore of ages past. From the "Wild White Thing" of East KY to the haunting of Mackey's music world in N. KY..to the mysterious mounds of Ballard county in West KY, story after story makes KY the place to be to hunt ghosts.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep

Just for the record, its not me selling that thing..but your comment does remind me of how much the paranormal is intertwined in the History of KY. From the War tribes of the Toterro Indians to the Civil war battles, KY has always been host to atrocities and thus always has carried it's share of ghost stories. From the time Daniel Boone wandered through what the Native called "Dark and Bloody Ground" or Kentucke, myteries and unanswered curiosities of such un-metionable nature have, themselves, become much more than just sidenotes in folklore of ages past. From the "Wild White Thing" of East KY to the haunting of Mackey's music world in N. KY..to the mysterious mounds of Ballard county in West KY, story after story makes KY the place to be to hunt ghosts.

I hear ya... Check out either this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

or my blog to see a picture I took of a possible ghost, in an abandoned T.B. hospital.

top topics

join