It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DULCE EVIDENCE???? any sources?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I have been searching alot without any success. Does anyone here no of anywhere on the net/ in literature where I can read some good evidence about this place?

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Phil Schneider was the closest thing to evidence, but he's dead now. I'm planning a trip to the Archuleta Mesa in November with three other friends. I'd like to find a shred of evidence myself.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Excellent! well you definately have to let the community know how it goes (obviously) I would just love to find some evidence about that place. I mean it's so possile that it could exist. There has to be a place somehwere out there where the government carry out their deepest and darkest tests. . . .

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
Phil Schneider was the closest thing to evidence, but he's dead now. I'm planning a trip to the Archuleta Mesa in November with three other friends. I'd like to find a shred of evidence myself.

What's the point? Noone can change anything, so you may as well be complacent with being in the semi-know.

If The Conspiracy is in motion, there is nothing that anyone not involved can do.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 05:33 AM
link   
That's a pretty piss-poor attitude to take, considering all the things that have happened in this world that disprove what you just said. The american revolution was affected tremendously by Militia, and things like that. Dulce is probably one of the more notorious government 'secrets'. If it's out there, I expect that any one of us who uses this site should be able to find at least a shred of evidence. That's all. Peace.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
That's a pretty piss-poor attitude to take, considering all the things that have happened in this world that disprove what you just said. The american revolution was affected tremendously by Militia, and things like that. Dulce is probably one of the more notorious government 'secrets'. If it's out there, I expect that any one of us who uses this site should be able to find at least a shred of evidence. That's all. Peace.

It's not my attitude, it's goregrinder's. He came to my thread and half ruined it with some bull# comment that had nothing to do with the question asked.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then he went to another thread of mine with that bull# response to, if you ask that then WHY are you on this board?

You're right, it is a pisspoor attitude and I thought I'd be childish and throw it right back at him to make him realise how stupid he sounded.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I have recently read a paragraph about this base, which sparked my interest.

It spoke of an interview, with a worker who had been there. He spoke of a level 7, where thousands of humans were tortured, mutilated, and disfigured. They were in rows of cages, drugged beyond thought, or babbling insanely. Some cages contained merely a few human remains, bits of bodies, or parts. Apaprently a joint alien and human organization founded this institution, for research upon humans, that would never be tested elsewhere, due to the 'inhumanity'.

I fear I cannot recall where I read this, nor provide a source. To the one who is travelling there, I advise a conversation with me first, or just stay safe, since my post is probably too late. I wish you well, do not become one of the random test subjects, going insane in a cage, only to die a horrible death.

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by QuestForSafety]

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Dulce huh?...maybe u could try asking dr. david bennek...
sorry couldnt resist fellas...just kidding..u remember that guys photos of dulce?

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The obvious starting place is www.terraserver.com. Get a longitude and latitude, or determine which direction the base is from the town. eyeball the satellite image, see what there is to see.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I've googled Archuleta Mesa via Terra Server and haven't noticed anything to suggest underground buildings there.

The area isn't served by paved roads. There's no evidence of buried power / water / sewer lines. No structure that could be used for ventilation in/oulets. There's no railroad nearby to transport in heavy machinery like earth moving equipment. There is no evidence of tailings, dumps, or re-landscaping. The entire area is owned by private ranchers according to the topo maps.

If the Dulce stories were true, all the so-called witnesses would be in prison for disclosing this information.

Disinformationalists have admitted to feeding these fake stories to Paul Bennewitz, with tragic consequences. Since they've admitted it was all a lie, I'm inclined to believe them.

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by Condorcet]

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   

All you have to do is search ATS...

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForSafety
I have recently read a paragraph about this base, which sparked my interest.

It spoke of an interview, with a worker who had been there. He spoke of a level 7, where thousands of humans were tortured, mutilated, and disfigured. They were in rows of cages, drugged beyond thought, or babbling insanely. Some cages contained merely a few human remains, bits of bodies, or parts. Apaprently a joint alien and human organization founded this institution, for research upon humans, that would never be tested elsewhere, due to the 'inhumanity'.

I fear I cannot recall where I read this, nor provide a source. To the one who is travelling there, I advise a conversation with me first, or just stay safe, since my post is probably too late. I wish you well, do not become one of the random test subjects, going insane in a cage, only to die a horrible death.

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by QuestForSafety]

It sounds like the Meatrix for people.

www.themeatrix.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
From what I had read, it seemed aliens only helped conduct the research at Dulce, but were never used as subjects, it is supposed to be a base where only human beings are tortured and studied.

Hmmm, I would bet those investigating would be listed as missing persons, rather than in jail. Anything involving the actual co-operation with aliens would surely be well protected.

However maybe aliens have different mindset...the worker said he was allowed to walk by the thousands of cages on level 7, and that someone he asked dismissed him, saying it was insane people, who were beyond help. They said never to talk to any of them. The worker said he believed this for a time, since he avoided looking at them, but eventually he noticed some cages containing just blood or parts, he said he finished his work asap and left. Apparently he was there as an electrition or something.

It seems silly someone would hire an electrician, and give them some lame excuse, then let them go, but perhaps to an alien, they might have made that call, thinking the critical part needed to have electricity working, and that the human would not tell, for whatever reason.

top topics

join