It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens wants us to keep off the moon ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Don't know how you decided to join this picture?, but you have and I'm not sure if you can help.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This post has been referred to a mod.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
This has been refered to you through a U2U.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Dallas:

I have been following the thread because it looked like from your initial post some interesting information would come out. Instead, all I see is three pages of baiting/taunting from you to other members.

It's a rather disappointing contribution to say the least. But I guess that is all we're going to get from this.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Everybody see how long they can go without saying anything.

The only exceptions should be direct responses to this topic.

Originally posted by gamerman
Hello

I know it might be stupid to make another topic about it , but I heard something about aliens wants us to keep off the moon.

I have never really read about it just when I read something somewhere I saw a little text about it.

Anyways , can someone please tell me this story ?

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Well, I am not finding the mysterious pictures alluded to, but after surfing about, I would have to say if they are trying to keep us off the moon, they didn't do a very good job of it.

Many of the sites that bring up such claims about aliens on the moon, begin with Apollo 11, and then bolster their stories with ongoing reports from Apollo missions long after that. So, we kept going back and they didn't do a darn thing about it. Seems to me if there were aliens on the moon and they didn't want us out there, they were in a position to do something about it while we fumbled around. In fact, it seems to me that they could have easily hid from us, and instead we have all these suppossed reports. (Well, I'm only finding the same report on various sites.)

So my guess is, if they are on the moon, they could care less about us one way or another.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Not that I agree with these assesments, just posting because they were asked for...click link below for entire story.

LINKED STORY

[edit on 24-9-2005 by 12 12 2012]

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
anomalous images

from mufor.org

more moon

To be or not to be?

Funny... if you look at the pic with the East side facing up, it's the final symbol in 'Stargate' movie that unlocks the stargate. (someone's shiny eye on top of the pyramid) $ bill

[edit on 9-24-05 by pacman]

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if EBE's were using the moon to mine Helium-3, which is most notably used for FUSION. There is no source of He-3 on earth, but on the moon it is quite abundant. Fusion powers the sun, why not space ships?

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
"Oval luminescent object hanging above Apollo astronauts head"

has there been any attempt by researchers/skeptics etc to explain this?either way.

Cheers

Graham

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   
In the realm of theory and conjecture I find that substantiating an idea is much more fun than tearing one apart.

To substantiate a dark side of the moon theory you can look at the alien itself.

Not the movie ones, well maybe Close Encounters would actually be a good choice.

But lets look at the alien as we know him. For one thing he is grey. No pigmentation to think of. And what of those big eyes.

The color of the skin would be indicative of a sunless environment. Most cases of close encounters are at night.

The eyes alone indicate a possibilty, that they are large because they have evolved to work in low light.

So with that it is concievable to believe that they actually could live on the darkside of the moon. Just a throw out.

-=topper=-

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Not sure how useful the following links might be.Check them out they may be what you guys are looking for.I had originally posted these in another thread.

www.anomalous-images.com...

www.sacred-texts.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Im sorry guys im just not seeing anything. Maybe im not predisposed to seeing the things that you guys are on these pics. All i see in all honesty are things that could explainded by other means. Shadows, radiation on the moons surface that may have affected the film showing light where there may not be light. Im not saying that there is nothing to what you are saying, its just im not seeing the things you seem to be seeing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join