It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens wants us to keep off the moon ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Yes, years of work. And You?, how many days did it take to slash others thoughts? Come-on if your simply looking to try and find fault or be a negative in the positive here I am.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Yes, years of work. And You?, how many days did it take to slash others thoughts? Come-on if your simply looking to try and find fault or be a negative in the positive here I am.

Dallas

I have been reading and reading on the subject since I was about 10 years old. I have plenty of reading time behind my I assure you.

I'm not here to "slash" other's thoughts. I'm here looking for greater truth. Of course I'm looking for fault. If there is a hole in the story, it's better a believer catches it before a noisy debunker takes it and throws it right back at you.

And if I can take apart something in a few days then it should say something about the thing thing that has been dismantled. One cannot take apart or "slash" something that holds tight.

All this is because you won't link to pictures you know the location of? It's mere mouse clicks away!

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Oh come now. Please consider not playing that with me Shorty. "For the Little Guy". Did you actually get that from me when I felt compelled to stand up to things in an important thread from Stringer a month or two ago?

Are you appearing 'cause you want a place, perhaps deservingly so, on the ATS Brass? Now I seem to see your sudden reason for slapping Dallas. And frankly don't recall or remember enough of your points on subjects to get the points you have?

Dallas

EDIT: see below. Shorty you really can edit your posts. Make it fit to views already given from Dallas. Cute.

[edit on 23-9-2005 by Dallas]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Dallas,

No, I have no motive for "slapping" you, I simply having been watching this thread and felt it time to respond when I saw you attempting to send members on runarounds across the net.

As far as my "fighting for the little guy", that idea came from another ATS member, it sounded funny, so I stuck it on there. It has nothing to do with your board activities, which I have no interest in what so ever.

Oh, and thanks for endorsing me.

I didn't know this thread was about the ATS council campaign though. I'm sure it started off about a moon base...Hey, what do I know?

[edit on 23-9-2005 by shorty]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   

"Photos showing what?". Look for yourselves and please do look around the web. Least I can ask of you.
Dallas

I did. Found nothing. If you have this material or know where to find it, what's so wrong about sharing it?

Anyways, I searched for photos, and only find texts and texts about alien bases on the moon, no evidence, just the words. There's no proof about this, and if you have any, please share it, that's why we are all here, or at least, that's what I used to think...

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
"Evidence", there's no evidence to justify EBEs/UFOs unless they land in the capital.

You people who want not to believe is so much easier than the rest of us who looked at most all the "PROOF" that could stand strong in a Courtroom but Not Non Believers.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 03:23 AM
link   
i have brought up this subkect before, as we speak im looking for any audio/video/image of the NASA and alien conection. as soon as i get it ill host if and place a link on here

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I completely disbelieve that there are aliens right now on the moon but i do believe that the moon is abundant of resourses. I think that this theory is disinformation by MJ-12 or The Iluminati and is realy trying to hide the fact that aliens actually dont exist inside the solar system, so when they stage the mock battle to unite the world against the common enemy the majority of people will believe it

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Why in the world (pun intended) do the Aliens want us to stay off of the moon?. They should know that man in his ever expanding quest for knowledge would try to go where no man has gone before. Maybe if we bribed them with an endless supply of humans to conduct their experiments on, they might let us settle in a specific spot on the moon that haa a nice view?.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 04:42 AM
link   
We dont do anything on this planet we are controlled by the illuminati

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I know a lot of people frown on Richard Hoagland but... He has done 3 videos called Hoagland’s Mars Volume 1, 2 & 3. He (at the very least) shows some of the original photos containing some of the stunning structures on the moon. They really appear to look like glass and are unbelievably huge. It’s really worth it to look at the videos if you can get your hands on them. Don’t expect to see typical square buildings. They are anything but typical and in fact very odd looking.

Also there is Project Redstar. It’s a video about a strip of film (called M0204304) from one of the mars orbiters that has some anomalies that look very much like ruins from a very old civilization on mars. The film strip was originally found on a gov web site. I don't know if it is still there but the address was ida.wr.usgs.gov...

I know if you google "Project Redstar" and "Hoagland’s Mars" you will find a lot more information.

Hoagland’s addy is www.enterprisemission.com...

Some of Hoagland’s stuff is really out there but some is worth the look.

I myself am not sure what to make of the so called warnings to stay away from the moon, or even Aliens on the moon, however based on the photos from John Lear and Hoagland I’m convinced that something (structural) is on the moon and is being kept from us.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Wow, this thread is startlingly lacking in content. Two pages until we get a link to that old con-man Hoagland.

Before you take any of his nonsense at face value have a look at this:

Space balls

Dallas - I believe you stated that you would believe an ATS member claim until evidence could be provided to refute it. Well here's mine: I am the King of Spain, just google for any evidence you need. I would suggest that until you can prove I'm not the King of Spain that should refer to me as Your Majesty.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
aka: fatherlukeduke Nothing wrong with showing a little respect as well to an associate member. If I did say something directed toward you I could expect a nasty response -- but I didn't and you might get one if you continue being deliberately rude without povocation.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Usually if some one has information that they can prove are quick to supply the evidance. So chances are Dallas is dodgeing the request for a link on proof because he has none.

Too bad

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I suppose I could help with the search instead of asking you do it yourselves. But frankly they are not around. But I will do more web searches though. Keep in mind NASA has hard-nosed access that was available before and difficult to find now. So I understand your possible thinking that I may be deliberately deceiving you. What I can say is that is not the case at all.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   

But frankly they are not around.

Why ask us to look for them then?

This discussion has gone from...Go find it yourselves...to...they're easy to find...go find it yourselfs...to...I've done years of work on this, I'm in the know, ya know...to...Shorty stole my slogan
...to...hey, actually they're not around.

[edit on 24-9-2005 by shorty]

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Please don't manipulate my words in one-sided shorted quotes. If you want to nasty that's up to and up to me. Seems being nice is something you may some trouble respecting !

I take it all back and do your homework on all EBE/UFO stuff and please don't make others feel they have to it for you.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I take it all back and do your homework on all EBE/UFO stuff and please don't make others feel they have to it for you.

Dallas

This is becoming tiresome. ATS is not about spewing crytic messages and then challenging people to prove it. It is about sharing information.

Shorty has a long history of "doing his homework" here and sharing information. What are you doing? Debating him personally for some reason? (as oppossed to his ideas)

It's really time to put up or shut up. If you don't want to share, don't bring it up.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Please don't manipulate my words

I haven't. You did say you've done years of work, you did criticise my "fighting for the little guy" slogan (and accuse me of stealing it from you), you have told us to go find it ourselves and then you did finally admit that they aren't around. Therefore, making it impossible for us to find using the searches you suggested.

Now, where's the manipulation?

EDIT: see below. Shorty you really can edit your posts. Make it fit to views already given from Dallas. Cute.

Are you done making taking pot shots at me yet? I really don't know where that fits, or where that comes into discussion...but if you would rather attack me than defend your stance go ahead. It doesn't make you look any better.

[edit on 24-9-2005 by shorty]

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Your right go find it yourself.

Dallas

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join