It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Fireball Goes Across Florida Skies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Good find, I'm sure it was just a large meteor though, they're actually pretty common.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
OMG! Aussie Bloke strikes again!!

Run for the hills!

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
``

the article didn't give any direction or course for the object/anomaly...

like, did it appear from
or- did it disappear into
The Burmuda Triangle (which is eastward of the Fla. coast)

the only redemption the news channel has
is the photo library you are able to 'click' on...
i found the picture # 6 (of 102) rendering of a glass bottomed walkway
that loops over the Grand Canyon an interesting concept...
a tourist attraction being proposed by a Native American Tribe, no less...
bravo!

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuietSoul
OMG! Aussie Bloke strikes again!!

Run for the hills!

I didn't pay attention to the AB thread when it was current -- what is the connection QuietSoul?

I find it interesting that they say it could have been space debris or a meteor -- don't we normally get lots of warning that either would be coming into the atmosphere if it will be as large as this apparently was. I remember all the hoopla when space debris was coming in a few years ago.

Maybe these experts are the same ones that told all the witnesses that saw flight 800 and said that what they saw wasn't what they saw.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Couldn't tell ya what Quiet Soul means by his "Aussie Bloke" comment. Me thinks Quiet Soul ain't so quiet from what i've witnessed.

Glad you all liked the article. I found it interesting no matter what it was.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
By the way, the video on the link kind of contradicts the space junk theory.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenlover28
Couldn't tell ya what Quiet Soul means by his "Aussie Bloke" comment. Me thinks Quiet Soul ain't so quiet from what i've witnessed.

Was just kidding about the whole Aussie Bloke thing.. every piece of space junk/comet that was witnessed during that period was attributed to predictions AB made.. was sort of a joke/sarcasim ;p

And whatya mean I'm not quiet!?

Aussie Bloke

[edit on 9/21/2005 by QuietSoul]

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I've seen one big Bolide type meteor in my life, so far..
Very impressive, it was..multicolored, sparkles..From horizon to horizon too.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuietSoul

Originally posted by zenlover28

Was just kidding about the whole Aussie Bloke thing.. every piece of space junk/comet that was witnessed during that period was attributed to predictions AB made.. was sort of a joke/sarcasim ;p

And whatya mean I'm not quiet!?

Aussie Bloke

[edit on 9/21/2005 by QuietSoul]

Teee Heeee....perhaps you should consider a name change?

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
zenlover,

in the future could you please not just post a link to an article. Post your comments, thoughts, etc., with the article, you'll generate more interest then with just a link.

Thanks~

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Looks like it was also seen off the coast of Florida.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My guess is that it burned up in the atmosphere over the ocean.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
zenlover,

in the future could you please not just post a link to an article. Post your comments, thoughts, etc., with the article, you'll generate more interest then with just a link.

Thanks~

Ummmm Okey Dokey.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Well, when I saw this topic my eyes nearly popped outta my head when I realized I was there right when the Fireball was seen. I was marching outside of my school (marching band) and when I was in my formation I was facing away from the "fireball" and since I can't move in my spot I didn't turn to look when the other students around me said "Woah, what's that orange thing?" when I looked back later it was gone. And I talked to the person who saw it and just shrugged it off.

It was a pretty ominous day anyway, and the sky was an unusual blue-purple color and violet clouds.

Technically I'm a witness.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I'm wondering if this has anything to do with ABC's new show which just showed the pilot episode "INVASION". The premise is aliens land in the ocean under the cover of a hurricane and i think start stealing bodies.

ABC Invasion to be Aired as Planned

this is just way too freaky or one crazy coincidence.

To have a hurricane pass thru
To have a ufo ball of fire
To have a show premiere about hurricanes and ufos

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I'm currently a little creeped out...

Last night I had a dream in which a young lady (who I've never met) interupted whatever it was I was saying with, "Hey! I've seen a UFO! What, you don't believe me?" and pointed to the sky behind me. I turned to see a flaming ball streaking over the water beyond some piece of coastline I didn't recognize.

The idea that I may have had a remote-perception dream isn't such a big deal... I've had them since I was young. The creepy bit is that they've always been of personal significance.

I dunno.
Friggen odd.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by BitRaiser
I'm currently a little creeped out...

Last night I had a dream in which a young lady (who I've never met) interupted whatever it was I was saying with, "Hey! I've seen a UFO! What, you don't believe me?" and pointed to the sky behind me. I turned to see a flaming ball streaking over the water beyond some piece of coastline I didn't recognize.

The idea that I may have had a remote-perception dream isn't such a big deal... I've had them since I was young. The creepy bit is that they've always been of personal significance.

Yes! That is very odd! I don't think it was anything of significance though. But, interesting all the same!!

Worldwatcher the show aired last night and I would say that it would have already been filmed. But, hey who knows? Could've been ABC!

I dunno.
Friggen odd.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
oooooopsy daisy! I posted to ya'll in the quote area. Still learning!

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
I'm wondering if this has anything to do with ABC's new show which just showed the pilot episode "INVASION". The premise is aliens land in the ocean under the cover of a hurricane and i think start stealing bodies.

ABC Invasion to be Aired as Planned

this is just way too freaky or one crazy coincidence.

To have a hurricane pass thru
To have a ufo ball of fire
To have a show premiere about hurricanes and ufos

Alien marketing scheme? Really, look at what Earthling marketing can do, just imagine what aliens could pull off with their technology.

Anyhow interesting stuff, very interesting. Could it be a simple meteor, or could it possibly be a secret re-entry? I don't suppose we'll ever know, unless it is a full blown alien invasion. In which case we're screwed.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Someone was saying in another string that a UFO was shot down in Florida. Does anyone know if they are referring to this incident.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join