It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(submission) (news) Solar System Desolving Dustcloud comming to your Neighbourhood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   
After all the doomsayers calling out that armagedon is near and man will feel gods wraith for all of its bad deeds, the end does seem to be near now. Instead of plagues, asteroids, wars, demons or a single devine blow of justice, it seems we'll all be fried or mangled by this cloud comming towards us.

tv.yahoo.com
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. -- Scared-stiff astronomers have detected a mysterious mass they've dubbed a "chaos cloud" that dissolves everything in its path, including comets, asteroids, planets and entire stars -- and it's headed directly toward Earth!

Discovered April 6 by NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory, the swirling, 10 million-mile- wide cosmic dust cloud has been likened to an "acid nebula" and is hurtling toward us at close to the speed of light -- making its estimated time of arrival 9:15 a.m. EDT on June 1, 2014.

"The good news is that this finding confirms several cutting- edge ideas in theoretical physics," announced Dr. Albert Sherwinski, a Cambridge based astrophysicist with close ties to NASA.

"The bad news is that the total annihilation of our solar system is imminent."

Experts believe the chaos cloud is composed of particles spawned near the event horizon of a black hole (a form of what's called Hawking Radiation) that have been distorted by mangled information spewed from the hole.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I don't know what to make of this really, lets hope there are some astrologers on ATS that can verify or refute the claims this article on Yahoo makes.

If they can't, then well, the mayans seem to have been of only by about 1.5 years ... (or is it our archeologists that have the mayan calender translated wrong by 1.5 years :p)

If its real then well, I'll seriously pee my pants right here and now. This is some scary stuff.

[edit on 21/9/05 by thematrix]

[edit on 21/9/05 by thematrix]

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Thats a big claim to make. It's so disturbing it almost doesn't register.....NASA telling us we're on the verge of annihilation?

UH

OH

Well, while there's only the Yahoo source I'll stay calm, if a few more are found and this thing isn't debunked, refuted or proved to be false, then I'll panic. Or more precisely, stop worrying about my liver and start living more.

Google Ansers seems to think it's nonsense, and for now I'll agree...

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 05:48 AM
link   
wasnt this originally reported in the Weekly World News?

Maybe batboy has some answers

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Considering its both a doomsday kinda thing and a most likely an utterly false claim relating to a doomsday I think its quite suited for ATS.

Maybe not so much for ATSNN though.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I thought this had been debunked as a submission before?

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Maybe I wouldn't be laughing so hard if there were less spelling errors in the title...

I'm not worried anyway, it never happened in John Titor's timeline.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Heres Bad Astronomys take on it:

www.badastronomy.com...

WWN crap bascially.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Yes, it's weekly world news. This same article has popped up here for the third time already.

new topics

top topics

join