It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Threadsuiciders are also welcome. That appears to be Fritz's specialty.

I avoid it by not starting threads.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotClever
I would like to better understand the Zen of threadkillin'. The deeper, esoteric qualities of the art.

We tried to figure that out a while ago but got sidetracked.

Now we just tell ourselves that our posts are so filled with wisdom that there could be no possible response for other posters, except to marvel at our brilliance.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I am puzzled. Why do some threads that deserve to die, refuse to do so despite my best (worst?) efforts?

I would like to better understand the Zen of threadkillin'. The deeper, esoteric qualities of the art.

NC

This thread started in an attempt to understand just those things. But then our undercover agent (see researcher) went so deeply undercover she was never seen or heard from again, and the rest of us said it was too hard, so we just decided to confne ourselves to the clubhouse and keep from infecting the board.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
except to marvel at our brilliance.

I think I just fell in love with a dragon!!

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
Now we just tell ourselves that our posts are so filled with wisdom that there could be no possible response for other posters, except to marvel at our brilliance.

I see someone is off her meds again. *sigh* :shk:

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I think I just fell in love with a dragon!!

Oh look, it's an example of your brilliance!

Zaph darling, you know sanity is for boring people.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
*stabs thrread to dreath* ity must die before it reaches 100 pages!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
ahhh yes thread killing at its finest...

pirates rule

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Rally the elephants! Defend the clubhouse! We've been invaded!

*calls the elephants to arms, and begins shooting at the evil invaders*

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
*Eats a muffin* Hi guys, was thinking, ya know..maybe like a nonaggression pact thing *dodges elephant.(

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
You broke our alliance when you entered talks with the ninjas. Now you want us to trust you again?? *flings elephant droppings*

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Hey Hey Hey, that was in light of a squirrel threat. I have fully renounced my even talk of cahoots with them. Peace brah

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
And who do you think STARTED the squirrel threat?? THEM of course! THEY are responsible for everything. Out! Out pirate! We won't attack your thread, but pirates are no longer welcome in the clubhouse, or our elephants will be forced to preemptively strike!

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Aww poo, okie...well, peace out dawgy, give us a ring if you need anything

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I think now would be an appropriate time to remind everyone of the Squirreluminti and their efforts to create chaos.

Don't let the evil squirrels create division in the ranks.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I am posting now to inform you all that we have now entered the New ThreadKill Order, because of this, you are all to now refer to me as your ATS Feuhrer, everyone will be immediately made to vote for me for the Way Above Top Secret award, or else my minions will be forced to intern you in an ATS detainment centre, where all postings will be monitored, and if you don't tow my party line, bannings will be effected.

Go now, and do your duty to the party.

Heil DrBones!

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
What meds are you on? You need to get taken off them. They've got some nasty side effects.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
There is only one Benevolent Leader here at TKA and that is Zaphod58, the Wise and Wonderful.

To Zaph:

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I've been looking for that gif everywhere! I saw it on MySpace somewhere then I could never find it again... Woo-Hoo!

Oh yea, and I figure 3 years of killing threads is motivation enough for me to induct myself in tonight.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I LOVE that gif! It makes me smile every time I see it.

Another personal favourite:

Welcome to the club!

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join