It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
As I appear to be vetting all new members, welcome to our humble little club. Just a couple of more questions, and you should get your pass through the mail, sometime in the near future.

1. Are you or any member of your family - immediate or distant, ever been members of a Pirate community?

2. Have you or any member of your family - immediate or distant, taken part, willingly or otherwise, in piratical practices?

3. Have any of your family - immediate or distant, been taken prisoner and converted to, the piratical cause?

4. Have you, or any members of your family, immediate or distant, to the best of your knowledge, ever made any financial gain from piratical practices?

Should you be able to answer negatively to all the above questions, your membership of the TKA is virtually assured.

There is however, a very stiff entrance fee - 100 glazed doughnuts for all TKA members, chocolate or Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese doughnuts or 3 family sized Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese Lasagne for me.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Ahh, finally...a home.

I can confidently state that at no time has me or any member of my family (immediate or distant) ever associated with, received sustenance from, financially benefitted from, yada, yada, yada,...the scourge that is piracy.

Donuts I got.....

Dig in, there's plenty more where these came from....

Now, in keeping with the threadkillin' tradition of side-tracking threads....enter 'glazed doughnuts' into Google Images...navigate to the 3rd page of results and tell me if what I see in the top left position is what I think it is. Warning!!! Could be extremely graphic in a sexual manner!!!

Now as all of you scramble to find what I'm referring to...

That's what I call a conspiracy.

NC

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Welcome new member!

I followed your instructions to the letter and I did not find anything titilating on page three of google results, unless you were referring to the pink donuts. But when I got to page five!
That picture has nothing to do with glazed doughnuts. :shk:

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hey NotClever, are those choccy glazed doughnuts you're offering?

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Duzey,
It may be different screen resolutions, but if you found Bert and Ernie....Bingo!! I know of some odd slang terms for certain activities, but if ever a stranger says they've been 'glazing some doughnuts'....I ain't shaking hands.

fritz,
Not just glazed...no....all chocolate...all good....hmmm.....

NC

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Bert and Ernie!

I saw no picture of Bert and Ernie. I did see a picture of a lovely young lass wearing nothing but her birthday suit.

I am the proud owner of an Ernie t-shirt. When people comment on it, which happens quite a bit, I tell them Ernie's cool but that Bert is just a big pervert.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I saw Bert and Ernie.

That was wrong on so many levels I won't even try to count them all. I also saw the girl in her birthday suit. :shk:

Fritz, how's the pirate recon going?

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Dadgum!!! I missed the birthday suit!!

Gonna' have to go back and risk having my eyes explode in search of the glazed-doughnut-birthday-suit-girl.

NC

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   

It's a conspiracy, I tells ya!!

I double-checked and still no Bert and Ernie.

Google Canada is censoring my right to see Sesame Street characters.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Long time reader, first time Poster.

Whats this shindig all about?

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Be thankful Duzey. It's just WRONG.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Long time reader, first time Poster.

If you're a pirate, we're going to have our elephants step on you.

It's about eating glazed donuts, and playing football with elephants.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I enjoy donuts and football, where do I sign up?

I have beer!

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by fritz
As I appear to be vetting all new members, welcome to our humble little club. Just a couple of more questions, and you should get your pass through the mail, sometime in the near future.

1. Are you or any member of your family - immediate or distant, ever been members of a Pirate community?

2. Have you or any member of your family - immediate or distant, taken part, willingly or otherwise, in piratical practices?

3. Have any of your family - immediate or distant, been taken prisoner and converted to, the piratical cause?

4. Have you, or any members of your family, immediate or distant, to the best of your knowledge, ever made any financial gain from piratical practices?

Should you be able to answer negatively to all the above questions, your membership of the TKA is virtually assured.

There is however, a very stiff entrance fee - 100 glazed doughnuts for all TKA members, chocolate or Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese doughnuts or 3 family sized Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese Lasagne for me.

You have to be able to answer all of those questions, and meet those requirements, plus prove that you're a threadkiller and not some guy trying to infiltrate our clubhouse.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

We forgot about 90 pages ago.

We kill threads a lot, by accident. Then we come here and post silly, random things.

The condensed version of TKA requires a little imagination, but here goes:

Zaph is the President, and we worship him as our Benevolent Leader.

I am the Vice-President, and am the ever-so-special Green Dragon Lady.

Fritz is our mascot and is a ginger and marmalade tom cat, who models himself after Garfield. He is fond of extra mature cheddar anything.

And there's a whole bunch of other regulars that don't post quite as much as they used to, but are always welcome here.

You are currently standing in our clubhouse which is equipped with Bingo, our dog dressed in a maid uniform, comfy couches, donuts, coffee, coke, mountain dew and a horde of football-blowing war elephants.

Oh, and the ninjafleas, can't forget about them.

We're just strange and have tried to contain our insanity to this thread so we don't infect other threads with it. :shk:

[edit on 8-4-2006 by Duzey]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
No, No, No & No.

Indications that I am a threadkiller:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.belowtopsecret.com...
politics.abovetopsecret.com... - 140 Views!
www.belowtopsecret.com... - 131 Views!

* chissler holds his breath to see if he is accepted

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I love this place. It's like seeing inside my mind.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hmmm. You seem more a thread suicider than a thread kller, but if you can eet the other entry requirements, then we'll let you in.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   

* chissler holds his breath to see if he is accepted

You look like a threadkiller to me! Congratulations and welcome!

NotClever:

Exactly! This thread is like living in my brain, full of strange and wonderful things. Nothing is too bizzare to be posted here (as long as it falls within the T&C of the site).

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I am puzzled. Why do some threads that deserve to die, refuse to do so despite my best (worst?) efforts?

I would like to better understand the Zen of threadkillin'. The deeper, esoteric qualities of the art.

NC

new topics

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join