It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Look at all the visitors we've had here.

*my best Sally Fields voice*

They like us, they really like us.....

And that, dear friends, is why I kill threads with such ease. Nobody has a clue what I am talking about. :shk:

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Yup, you could be right there, Dragon Lady. But you are still special to all us TKA club members.

Don't worry if nobody understands you, they don't understand me either and the rest of BTS haven't got a clue about TKA and why we've run on for so long.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Awww....

Fritz you are so sweet.

I killed a thread a while back but I didn't say anything in hopes someone would revive it. It never happened.

The poor thread had gone on for 7 pages before I stepped in. I tried not to post in it, I really did, but I just couldn't stop myself any longer.

Look what I did:Canada's Seal Hunt to Get Under Way

Glad to know my logic has finally settled this argument once and for all. Until next year when I see the exact same thread all over.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Duzey, my very special Green Dragon Lady, you and I are so similar it is almost extra-terrestrial

I started a thread about our brand spanking new Eurofighter 'Typhoon' and had 86 reads before somebody bothered to reply.

Even then, I simply had no idea about what he [or she] was banging on about and in the end, just typed the single word WHO? in bold.

Pretty radical, huh?

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Fritz, what you suffer from is more commonly known as "Thread Suicide Syndrome". You start a thread, it wanders around randomly for a short time, or sometimes not, and almost immediately jumps off the nearest tall object.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one still killing threads.

On a more frightening note:

Zaph, who on God's green earth would be insane enough to let you adopt?

I hope you don't expect Fritz and I to babysit for you. :shk:

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Fritz, what you suffer from is more commonly known as "Thread Suicide Syndrome". You start a thread, it wanders around randomly for a short time, or sometimes not, and almost immediately jumps off the nearest tall object.

What?

You mean something as tall as...........................myego?

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey

I do so hope you're kidding Dragon Lady! I expect our Beloved Lord and [part time] Master has forgotten about the blow-footballing elephants that we were
lumbered with.

It's bad enough pooper-scooping after them .........................but changing nappies?

No
way! I don't care if you're the Benevolent, All Powerful,
All Singing and Dancing TKA Leader or not.

The Special Green Dragon Lady and the Orange and Ginger Marmalade Tom Cat are not, repeat not changing nappies! Period!

And in that, I am unanimous, aren't we Duzey?

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Sadly I must request to be added to this group. Sigh. I post something that seems really cool and well thought out and nobody ever replies after it. Guess my arguments are just airtight.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Welcome Stranger.

Pull up a pile of cushions and grab a seat. There is an entrance fee or joining fee, whichever way you might look at things.

We tend to like glazed ring doughnuts - well, all except me. As the TKA Club Mascot, the mice and rat friendly cat, I prefer extra mature cheddar cheese kittydoughnuts or extra mature cheddar cheese lasagne, washed down with root beer.

You might want to watch where you step tho'. The blow-footballing elephants are not house trained!

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Welcome new Thread Killer.

Any time you are feeling sad and lonely because nobody responds to your posts, just drop by here. We guarantee that one of us will come along and post something silly. Unless one of the Mods gets cheeky and locks the thread in a sneaky, underhanded attempt to become the *Ultimate ThreadKiller*.

Fritz:

Great idea!!!! Since Zaph has seen fit to adopt, we now have unpaid slave labour. Greeneryrocks and Whyfish are now in charge of cleaning up after the elephants!

And no, Fritz and I most definitely do not do diapers.

[edit on 4-4-2006 by Duzey]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey

Are you kidding? I was begged to adopt! I had no choce, they broke out the big guns. They used........ are you ready for this? It was awful. I don't know if I can repeat it........... god it was terrible........ they used.........

The sad puppy dog eye look!!!!!!

No one can resist the sad puppy dog eye look!

[edit on 4/5/2006 by Zaphod58]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by fritz

What?

You mean something as tall as...........................myego?

*pulls out a really big needle and pops fritz's ego*

Not anymore. Now they have to find tall buildings to jump off.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Thank you kind and generous Leader. All
to your Benevolence.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58No one can resist the sad puppy dog eye look!

Not the puppy dog eyes!!!! Oh, the inhumanity!!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
It was awful! *sobs into beer* There I was reading this U2U from someone I never even met before and *WHAM* there they were! No warning or nothing! *starts trembling*

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
*pats Zaph's hair while he lies curled up in a fetal position, sobbing*

Poor Zaph.

It really isn't fair to unleash the puppy dog eyes without warning. :shk:

kids.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
OK.

So they used the sad, puppy dog eye look.

No big deal there. BUT, did they use the Sad brown puppy dog eye look?

That's the killer for me. My Lady's grandson (#2) has the most incredibly big brown eyes and they just.........well...........kinda, get to me Big Time!

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   

...The sad puppy god eye look!!!!!!...

I know that this is'nt what you meant, is it? A little dyslexic today? lol

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   
As a matter of fact I DO suffer from dyslexia. Especially when I'm tired or have had a long day. I spent two years at a private school geared toward dyslexic students because of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join