It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
What was the problem?

Could've prolly just asked a few of us on here.... I know a few of us are geeks

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Hey Fritzy! I got a U2U from Tinkey the other day. She said she'll be back online in three weeks to stay, but she's been kina checking up on things here. I don't know how often or anything though.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
OOOOooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh that will be sssssssssssoooooooooo good. To have my two favourite Ladies look after me.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Tinks is coming back?!?!?! Woohoo!

Quick someone change Fritz's litter box and clean up all the old green, fuzzy, walking donuts!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
She says she should have full internet access by Feb 14th.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
My beloved Tinkleflower is coming back on Valentine's Day?

What more can a broken hearted Kittycat ask for?

Apart from another Kittysnuggle with the Special green Dragon Lady Duzey, that is?

My fame as a superior thread killer has even spread across the web. I can now kill threads on other sites even when visiting these hallowed pages. The site in question is One Shot Kill - the forum based site for the game Sniper Elite. Kind of poetic - don't you think?

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Oh the irony. I have to admit that it's pretty funny though fritz.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
*adds a stupid useless post in order to kill the thread and increase his post count so he can post podcasts without a delay*

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
nice try, but this is the thread that will not die until the last original members turns off the lights and locks the door behind them.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Oh President and Benevolent Dictator of ThreadKillers Anonymous, Blessings and Peace be upon you.

Who or what is a
NRKY?

If it is a member of TKA why is he trying to kill us?

If it is not a member of TKA why is he trying to kill us?

If it is a 'newbie', why is it allowed to post such inflammatory statements?

Grand Field Marshall Tokugawa is greatly alarmed at this unwarranted hostile act and has demanded that he be allowed to place my dreaded NinjaKittyfleas on their highest alert.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Fritz I have no idea what an NRKY is, this is the first I've heard of one. I think it's a good idea to put the fleas on general alert and have them prepared to defend the clubhouse.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
President and Benevolent Dictator of ThreadKillers Anonymous, Peace and Blessings be upon you this is now done.

General Field Marshall Lord Tokugawa reports that the TKA clubhouse has been circled and the wagons have been entrenched...........................

it! That's not right!

'Tokugawa, you
idiot! You're only supposed to circle the wagons and entrench the clubhouse!'

Sorry Lord Zaph! That's the problem with having an ancient bread of NinjaKittyfleas as your personal bodyguard. They have no concept of modern warfare.

They'll hop to it - I'll make sure of that!

useless kittyfleas!

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I have missed all you people dearly!
Have I been sent to the land of banishment for not renewing my membership all this time

ANywHo MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAHANUKWANZIKA!!!!!!!! and a happy new year

[edit on 1/19/2006 by denial28]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hi Denial!!!

We missed you too. I'm sure Zaph will let it slide this time.

Did you spoil your adorable daughter for the holidays?

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Oh yeah you better believe it! She got a Dora Bike and leap pad and anything else that required batteries LOL We also got new pics taken of her that Ill post when I get my lazy butt to scan them. BTW Finally had my first Prenatal appointment, am 17 weeks along on tuesday, am due on July 4th
and have an ultrasound on 25th to confirm
I heard the heartbet for the first time today and was so excited!
Who knows may be able to tell if were having boy or girl, Alls I know is I already miss my feet, I blew up quickly
I may also add I am extremely emotional!

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Do they even make toys that don't need batteries anymore?

Can't wait to see the pictures! And to find out if it's a boy or girl. A boy might be nice, then you would have a matching set.

My sister has decided she wants to have a baby. She's already trying to talk me into babysitting. I'm not sure I can handle the responsibility. What if I drop the baby? Or forget where I left it? What if the baby hates me? Or even worse, becomes a teenager and decides to leave home and live with Auntie Duzey?

I'm not ready for babies!!!!! But I'm happy for you.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Hey Denial! Congrats and what not

Pass the Cheese.

Tinkle, YAY! WOOO!!!

Good times to come again.

[edit on 1/20/2006 by Kalapadea]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by denial28
I have missed all you people dearly!
Have I been sent to the land of banishment for not renewing my membership all this time

ANywHo MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAHANUKWANZIKA!!!!!!!! and a happy new year

*sigh* I suppose, you being expectant and all that I HAVE to be nice and let you back in the clubhouse. Here's the new key.

Hmmm, 17 weeks, isn't that about the last time you posted here?
j/k

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Hearty Congrats Denial, and a very Happy New Year to you too.

Having viewed another site with nothing less than outright suspicion, I feel that I must now bring to our members attention, the fact that our leader has, jumped ship and, even as I type this, can be seen masquerading as a
PIRATE!

What's going on Zaph?

Firstly, you help launch an unwarranted and relentless war in Indo-China and now you want to swash your buckle
?

Aren't we good enough for you any more?

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Shhhhh!!!! I'm undercover! I saw a thread that has the potential to rival our own popularity, and went undercover to infiltrate it, so that I can shut it down any time it appears to be a threat to us.

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join