It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I'm still here, but it's hard to typw right now. I have 8 stitches in my wrist that hurt like you wouldn't believe.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Dragons get tired very easily, you know. That's why we make such purrr-fect napping companions.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Do ya'll have room for another thread killer?

It's getting to the point that I'm relunctant to post for fear of causing the demise of some really goood threads that I have considered posting to. Alas, the horror of it all

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Welcome! We feel and know your pain. Make yourself at home, and don't sit on anyone.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome Zaphod, I feel at home already

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
So Celtic Mist. You are the new guy or gal at the TKA Clubhouse. Welcome.

It appears that you have joined just in time for the festive season
!

We, that is Duzey and I, Kittysnuggling under the pile of cushions on the couch, greet you.

Have you per chance, brought with you a suitable supply of "glazed" donuts for our most beloved NinjaKittyflea Art Historian and Mature Cheddar Cheese Kittydoughnuts or Lasagne for me?

Zaph, how ya doing Mate? What happened?

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
We're slipping fast.............................into freefall.....................nobody to stop us
.................................WWWWWaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Anyway, does anybody know when Green Dragons wake up? I mean this hibernation lark is giving me a stiff neck

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
We're slipping, but we're still here. hehe. They'll never get rid of us.

Give her a good kick with those claws, she'll wake up pretty fast if you do that.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hey Zaph, we're Numero uno! Top post! Back on top!

By the way, your Great Magnificence - all
and peace and blessings be upon you, I DID try to Kittyclaw her, but her soft green
velvet scales just cushion the blows.

She is in the deepest hibernation I have ever known. If I did not know better, I'd say Duzey was in a psychotic Dragontrance, travelling through the vast empty quarter that is the Dragon's brain.

Is there any news of my beloved Tinkleflower?

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
OK, I'll wake up and contribute some random silliness.

Except for I can't think of anything.......

Maybe later?

In the meantime, it's been a while since I wrote haiku for your reading pleasure:

Fritz is a kitty
And his favourite food is
mature cheddar cheese

Zaph is our leader
He knows lots about airplanes
and other guy stuff

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
*sniffsniff* Anyone else smell something funny in the clubhouse now? Oh! I know what it is! It was our dragons haiku!

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Be nice Zaph, or I will write MORE haiku's!!!!

My poetry skills
leave much to be desired
But at least I tried!

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
You do know that Cruel and Unusual Punishment is against the Constitution right? And it's just plain mean.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Stupid Constitution! Ruins all my fun....:shk:

Haven't you Americans gotten rid of that silly piece of paper yet?

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Gilles Duceppe

Gilles Duceppe is the leader of the Bloc Quebecois. That's the separtist party in Canada. Lately I've been looking at his photo and thinking 'Hmmm, this guy really reminds me of someone'. I've figured out who.

Gilles Duceppe

Barry Manilow

If he has a halfway decent voice and knows all the words to Copacabana, I'll move to Quebec just so I can vote for him. The rest of the choices are just that bad. :shk:

Just remember guys, you were the ones who wanted me to wake up.....

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Fritz and I have been the only ones around the house on a regular basis. We need a dragon to keep us on our toes, and post random thoughts about nothing.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Is there still room for a new member? I swear sometimes that only I can see my posts. *sigh*

[edit on 30-12-2005 by Katolu]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   
We always have room for more members. Especially ones that will help keep the clubhouse lively, and post randomness with us. We don't care what you post, just have fun posting it, and never fear about no one reading it, or killing the thread. We won't let it die until the last one of us turns out the lights and leaves here.

Grab a nametag, and donut, and have a seat on the couch with us.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Excellent! I just so happen to have a big steaming vat of silliness in my bunker, er, garage so I'll grab a bucket and go see what I can scoop out...

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   
As you may have noticed, we love sillyness. We're all a little.....different, which is why we get along so well. Break out the bucket and post randomness please. We can all use a good laugh. And as you may have noticed, our dragon isn't the best poet around. ;-)

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join