It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Don't worry Fritz, there's no other cats around here. That was actually Kalapadea he sat on. Kala has been hiding under the cushions of the chair. I'd never bring another cat into the clubhouse Fritz.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
We need to seriously expand our gallery. I was gonna build an addition to the clubhouse, but it seems interest in our club is waning fast. I don't think it's worth it to build it on now.

Originally posted by fritz
Zaphod, I fear you may be right.

Nonsense!

Never disturb an artist ( pronounced "arteeest"
) diligently working upon a commissioned work...

Originally posted by fritz
I think you'll agree with me Loam, that Tomoe Gozen would be a fitting subject for our gallery.

Ta da!!!!!!!

Where are the waxy donuts????

I'm hungry.

[edit on 13-12-2005 by loam]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Loam old boy, that is simply amazing!
How the hell do you do that?:shk:

I love her green eyes. They are so.........................well, her!

You have captured her "humanity" with superb skill.

Grand Field Marshall Tokugawa salutes you.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Ayeee! My back! Well, at least you don't weigh as much as my siblings do. And as long as that wasn't on purpose....

I just realized the vibe I get from fritz, or at least what it reminds me of. Caffeine induced hyperactivity.

Lay off the steaming goodness, cats + stimulants = Clawful Pain.

What do you do outside the clubhouse again? Military something?

[edit on 12/14/2005 by Kalapadea]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
My Dear Kalapedea, you guessed right. I am an Ex of a lot of things but mainly Military.

I am, in Brit mil circles, what we call a "Military Moron" - that is I used to eat, sleep and breathe the military.

Now, I am just a slightly overweight Giner and Orange Marmalade Kittycat.

If you really want to know what I used to do for a living, U2U me :shk:

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
So, if I didnt sit on you... What the?! Who did I sit on?!

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I would just like to wish all TKA members a very Happy Christmas, a Healthy, Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Take care and let's kill some more together after the New year!

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Merry Christmas to everyone. After the New Year we'll try movie day again. I'm judging a war game right now, and don't really have time for it between that and job hunting.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by X Wing
So, if I didnt sit on you... What the?! Who did I sit on?!

Don't worry... I got lumbered last time with the offical job of plumping Kal out and blowing him back up again after I had sat on him........

Trouble is he camoflages himself so well with the sofa... I think someone needs to take Fritz's kitty bells and stick them on Kal so he tinkles to stop everyone sitting on him... I don't think he minds so much when you sit on him, he kinda likes the plumping up after part.. But I think he does take offence at the sit and fart routine of the lounge lizards that do find him so comfy.

Mind you I kill threads but never fart so I am innocent myself of that one...

BTW a tad of success here, I find I no longer kill threads so easily, instead I have a football team of members just raring to jump down my throat... makes me feel so loved

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Bells? What bells do you imagine a sleek.....well almost, 20 pound Orange and Ginger Marmalade Tom Cat wears? :shk:

Why would I want to wear
bells round my neck?

I am not a mamby-pamby sort of Kittycat who clambers up human legs to curl up on their laps, purring uncontrolably at the merest hint of affection!

Neither do I waste my time hunting those funny little furry four legged things.....mouses.....mice.........rats..........rodents..........whatever!

I am a sophisticated Kittycat who enjoys nothing better than to curl up next to my favourite - but tame - Very Special Green Dragon Lady Duzey, whilst eating Mature Cheddar Cheese Kittydoughnuts and slabs of Mature Cheddar Cheese Lasagne.

Now in the twilight of my years, I curl up against Duzey, and contemplate all things spiritual. I have recently taken up Yoga - after all, we Kittycats do so like a good stretch - and find that I am well suited to it's rigouress training programme.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen of Thread Killers Anonymous.

Two days ago, I achieved the ultimate goal of thread killing.

Through my rigorous Yoga training, I was able to transcend all threads and, createing a new thread, I was able to immediately kill it.

I have become the Ultimate thread killer - a Suicide Thread Killer (STK) and have respawned next to Duzey on the couch.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 02:51 AM
link   
HA! You got a long way to go kid. I have five STK's to my name already. No wait, six. My sixth was a recent one here on BTS. Congrats on transcending into the next level of TKing however.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
All Hail King Fritz...

master Fritz, your wish is my command.............let no poster invade the sanctity of virginal threads....

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   
"King Fritz"? :bash:
There is only ONE King in this room, and that would be me thankyouverymuch.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Oh but darling... there is a distinct difference between a supreme being and a king..

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Ok, you bring up a good point. I'll let Fritz's promotion stand. But don't let it go to your head cat. I'll be watching you.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
*cough*

So ah... what'd I miss.... besides being reminded of the "being sat on" part.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
All
to our Most Benificient Leader and Supreme God-like Zaph. So, I am promoted at last! What took you so
long?

Have I not rid the TKA Clubhouse of all unwanted Dog fleas from that mangey bitch next door?; :shk:

Do I not promote peace and harmony to all FNG TKA members, because I am just a 20 pound friendly and peace loving Ginger and Orange Marmalade Kittycat?; :shk:

Have I not kept the Lovely, Green Dragon Lady quiet all these months, Kittysnuggling on the couch?; :shk:

Do you remember when Grand Field Marshal Tokugawaw wanted to unleash millions of my feared NinjaKittyfleas, and I persuaded him to stand down? :shk:

I have only ever acted in the best interests of all TKA members peace be apon them and through the teachings of Kashima Mutu Ogakuri and her twelve temples of Yoga meditation, I am finaly within sight of my goal - transformation from physical to spiritual Kittycat.

But "Don't let that go to your head, cat?!" :shk:

Wait a minute......................Is there a hidden message in that put down?.................Head?.................Cat?

WOW! Our Great Magnificient, Benevolent, All Seeing and All Knowing Leader Zaph - peace and blessings, be apon him has promoted me to.....................................................Head Cat!

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Bwahaha. Happy Holidays indeed! I keep forgetting they're so close. So anyway, for Xmas I bought the clubhouse something nice and fancy, you'll find out soon enough

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
There's somebody else out there
!

I thought me and the Duzey Dragon lady were the only ones left - and she has gone into hibernation. :shk: Why do Dragons do that?

Anyway Kalapadea, nice of you to drop by and I look forward to seeing what you've bought our clubhouse.

When you've done putting the prezzie under the tree, please turn off the light and gently shut the door.

Stretches...........turns over............snuggles up to Duzey............purr, purr.

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join