It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
it seems that i am the true thread killer as it seems of late when ever i post a reply no one ever replies again.........making me the ultimate thread killer.......my goal is to slowly answer all post until it says plague all the way down...i must do this slowly as for fear of being caught and castrated...then tortered to find out how i came to posses the power of the thread killer......believe your thread will feel my wrath........

NA im just kidden ....but it does seem that every time i post no one replies after me.......kinda amusing but i dont actually want to cause the deaths of peoples threads........then again i might of just killed yours......sorry....

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Oh Great, Green Special Dragon Lady, that guy George was an absolute
idiot.

I mean......... why slay when you can befriend, train and live a pleasant co-existance? Much like you and me.......... you keep me nice and warm with your oh so gentle Green Dragon breath, your Special Green Methane Haze keeps us both safe and sound on the couch where nobody dares to sit...... I mean, who'd be stupid enough to wake a slumbering Dragon, no matter how Special they are?

Welcome, Bob Laotse, to our little club on the web. We are the Masters and Mistresses of the Great Thread Kill. We have, through years of selfless devotion, aquired and mastered the ancient arts of Thread Killing.

Led by Our Leader, all
to His Benevolence, Zaphod, we roam far and wide across the Great Divide, killing threads wherever and whenever we find them, but only those that need or 'want' to be killed.

You have queried my very existence and I feel I must now divulge my identity. I am a 20 pound :shk: Ginger and Orange Marmalade Tom Cat. I model myself on Garfield
and have a liking for extra strong Mature Cheddar Cheese Kittydoughnuts and Lasagne.

Apart from my extra sharp KittyClaws, razor sharp wit and a warm and generous nature, I am armed with (at the last roll call) over one million peace loving NinjaKittyfleas, led by the Grand Field Marshall, Mitsu Tokugawa.

You have nothing to fear from my sacred army for, as long as you abide by our Code of Conduct, they will never harm you.

Now my friend, grab a seat, and tuck into the fresh doughnuts or you may prefer a slice of my special KittyLasagne, heated by my Very Special Green Dragon Lady Duzey.

Oh......... by the way........... watch where you plonk yer bum! Me and Duzey are Kittysnuggling under the pile of cushions.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Where'd the fresh doughnuts come from? Did you swipe 'em from ATSNN? Or maybe Collaborative Fiction? (I hear they've got a full buffet in there, although it doesn't do as much business as the bar does...)

Is there a Hanzo Hattori NinjaKittyflea? Is there another cat around here somwhere with Nobunaga NinjaKittyfleas? Just trying to get the full historical perspective here...

Believe me, I'm hesitant enough to disturb a cat, much less a 20 pound one, much less one cuddling with a dragon. No worries there.

I'm most interested in this notion of killing only those threads that need or want it. I seem to have no control over my threadkilling abilities, and run the risk of killing all of them that I enter, often to my dismay. It's an ability I've long known that I had, but had never even considered controlling, except insofar as avoiding threads that provide others pleasure but that I feared I might kill inadvertently. How does one go about entering a thread sure that one will not kill it? Can I be trained in this art?

Mmm... those are good doughnuts. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
"Ah, Grasshopper", you have much to learn.

It is not one's ability to kill threads that must be mastered.

It is your knowledge that at any time (of your chosing) you may kill the thread.

When you infiltrate a thread, you must be as a drop of rain in a monsoon yet Grasshopper, be as a snowflake.

So leave this place Grasshopper. Infiltrate the thread of your choice. Reply with knowledge, be truthfull, be respectful to all - even those who vehemently oppose your view, but above all, remember your training.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
No activity for 2 days
!

I hope I am not the Ultimate Thread Killer - or am I :shk:?

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Don't worry, it's not dead yet. I've been having more serious personal issues, so I haven't been posting much ANYWHERE on the board.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I still check in... just been in battle lately...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Thanks be to God.

Our Magnificent Lord and Master, the Omnipotent Zaphod has :shk: has not left us.

Sorry to hear of your problems. I hoipe they work out for the better. Take care my friend.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
And what about the official NinjaKittyflea Art Historian???

What am I, invisible?

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Not at all, but a Fearless Leader is more important than an Art Historian.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Loam, my most trusted NinjaKittyflea art historian, I thought you had gone but most certainly, you were never forgotten.

Grand Field Marshal Tokugawa has been researching his Most Respected NinjaKittyflea ancestors and has now made his report.

He has chosen the most fitting of subjects for your initial work, Tomoe Gozen.

NinjaKittyflea Warrior Goddess Tomoe Gozen was the wife of another NinjaKittyflea Hero, Kiso Minamoto Yoshinaka.

NinjaKittyflea history tells us that she [Tomoe] was especially beautiful, with almost alabaster white skin, long midnight blue hair, and features that were most charming. Her emerald eyes and smile belied the fact that, as a Warrior Goddess, Tomoe had skills few NinjaKittyflea warriors could ever hope to master.

She was an incredible archer, and as a swordswoman, she was a warrior worth a thousand, ready to confront a demon or a god, mounted or on foot.

Her skill with horses was legendry, being able to tame unbroken horses with a single breath. She rode as she fought, hard and fast with scant regard for her own safety.

Whenever a battle was imminent, Yoshinaka sent her out as his first captain, equipped with strong armour, an oversized sword, and a might bow; and she preformed more deeds of valour than any of his other warriors."

I think you'll agree with me Loam, that Tomoe Gozen would be a fitting subject for our gallery.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 05:23 AM
link   
We need to seriously expand our gallery. I was gonna build an addition to the clubhouse, but it seems interest in our club is waning fast. I don't think it's worth it to build it on now.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Zaphod, I fear you may be right.

I think that the original idea was sound, but we have opened our doors to all and sundry, to our detriment.

Perhaps we [you] should restrict membership to those who have 'killed' not less than 10 threads across the board.

I have an idea that, as our fame has spread across ATS/BTS, we may have been infiltrated by those who have set out to destroy the very fabric of our society.

Or it could be that we are too god for them.

I will still be here...............................................................

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I'm here, I just never really have anything to say of value in the threads I've been reading as of late. Well, that and all this anime keeps me busy..... bwahahah!

I bought 6 dozen donuts this morning.... yummy.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Only 6 DOZEN Doughnuts? I hope you enjoyed every last one of them Kalapaeda................................but....................

Have we forgotten something? :shk:

What about the Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese KittyDoughnuts?

Or am I expected to wake the sleeping Special Green Dragon Lady and send her out into the rain to fetch them? :shk:

I dunno.......................some people.........................

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I only had two... donuts. Rest weren't for me, I was merely the delivery boy.

I'll pick you up some cheesy goodness at some point, maybe after the next paycheck?

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Hi, I am X Wing...

Crowd: Hi X Wing

Ya, so, you see... I have this problem with forums... I go to them, post, and then the thread I post on dies

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Welcome to the club X wing. Have no fear, this is the thread that will not die. Many have tried, none have succeeded.

Here's a nametag, grab a donut. Try not to sit on the cat or the dragon, but make yourself comfortable.

[edit on 12/13/2005 by Zaphod58]

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Here's a nametag, grab a donut. Try not to sit on the cat or the dragon, but make yourself comfortable.

Thanks! *Bites donut and wears name tag* You guys are the best! *Sits down on a chair* Oops, I think that was the cat....

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
X Wing!

You sat on the Cat?

What
cat? Have you got in another
cat,
leader Zaph?

I dunno................. some people............!

FNG's. No manners!:shk:

Anyway you plonker, you ain't sat on me - and I have a name! Use it!

Me and my Special Green Lady Dragon are Kittysnuggling under the cushions on the couch.

Stretches........................ flexes KittyClaws............and sharpens them on Duzey's soft velvet scales.

Now................where's that FNC?

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join