It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I didn't hear anything, until after it went through. Not much damage luckily. It was pretty small, popped up, tore up some light poles, trashed some cars, and dissipated. Thank god.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Meanwhile, I ate 10 boxes of Mentos, while walking barefoot in the snow to get a popsicle from the freezer in the shed.

No no, I'm not joking either.

Tornado eh? I forget where you live, so is it hilly or flat?

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Hey Kalapedea, that sounds a bit extreme.

Barefoot - through the snow?
To get a popsicle from the freezer? :shk: Should keep 'em in the snow - I would!

But I do like your thinking. Perhaps I could put a collar and lead on my ever so friendly Green Dragon Lady and take her for a walk and cool her down a bit.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by fritz
Perhaps I could put a collar and lead on my ever so friendly Green Dragon Lady and take her for a walk and cool her down a bit.

A collar and lead?

It sounded like great fun until you said we were only going for a walk.....

I can't help it, I'm a pervert. :shk:

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
That's why you fit in so well Duzey. We're all perverts here.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Hey Green Dragon Lady Goddess, you supply the collar, the lead, and I'll supply the walk on the wild side, barefoot, in the snow 'cause I'm a pervert too!

I must be, because I'm becomming addicted to your very special kind of methane.

Now, be a good Dragon Goddess and stroke my fur in your special way. Purrr, Purr.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I just realized something.

Being a dragon, collars and leashes are out of the question. Don't think we have forgotten what happened last time one of our glorious brethren allowed someone to leash their magnificent self.

And for this atrocity, the humans made this murderous George buffoon a saint!

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Snow DAY!

When you can't leave the neighborhood.... post on ATS!

YAY! Course.... this is why they invented citrix/VPN/Terminal Server....

I think I'll avoid the current conversation on the methane fumes on my way to pick up a hepa filter...

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Well... I currently have 11 dead threads (no activity in at least a week) to my credit. Not bad for only being here a bit over a month, hmm?

I like to think that that's because I make my points so perfectly that there's simply no debating them, but I can't really convince myself of that. It seems more likely that people just *yawn* and move on to the next thread.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Welcome to the club Bob. That's pretty impressive for only a month. Here's a nametag and a donut. Stick around, we can use some fresh blood around the club house. Don't let our insanity scare you away. Things have been quiet lately, but we're still around.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome-- at least it's nice to see that I didn't kill this thread too. I'll wear the nametag with pride, but... well...... the donut seems a bit stale. I guess the fresh ones are in ATSNN? Ah well, at least the company's interesting. In a threadkiller sort of way, y'know?

I just wrote a response to one of the theads I'd already killed. Are there bonus points for killing a thread twice?

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Sorry for the donut. We haven't been around much lately, so we haven't been keeping up on the donut replacement procedure. At least we got the room cleaned up before you go here.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
You got the room cleaned up? Hmmph. I guess it's a good thing I didn't....

Umm...

I can only imagine what it must've looked like before.

Maybe it's the dragon? They do seem to be a bit messy. No offense meant of course. Doesn't do to irritate a dragon, y'know.

It's probably a good thing that dragons sleep late-- that'll give me a chance to sneak away-- maybe go see what I can do about killing another thread or two.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
We had a near war with the Ninjafleas, and a wild party one night. It was a disaster in here for awhile. hehehe. We couldn't even walk on the floor for awhile.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Ninjafleas? Some sort of bloodsucking insects in six-legged black uniforms and three pairs of tabi boots?

How much of a problem could they really be?

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
You'd be amazed. They hang out on Fritz. They have a commando unit and everything. One on one they're not much, but their mass attacks are nasty. You itch for hours.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Fritz?

Man-- I'm learning all kinds of new things. I had no idea that threadkillers led such interesting lives.

Well... not that I don't of course. I mean... I ...... umm ..........

I dont even know what Fritz is.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Fritz is the big furry cat sleeping on the couch with the dragon.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Ahhh....

I thought "Fritz" was maybe some sort of Ninjaflea website-- you know, fritz.com or something.

I browsed through this thread enough to see that you had a dragon, but I didn't see that there was a cat too. My bad...

So now it all makes sense. Well, at least a bit more sense than it did...

So... umm... when you say "big" cat, just how big are we talking? Big for a cat or more dragon-sized?

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Just passed another threadkiller milestone-- I've got the last post on all five of the threads on my "Five of your subscribed threads" banner. I figure at least a couple of them should be entirely dead already, although only time will tell.

I'm still trying to tell myself that my arguments are so cogent and so well-presented that there's simply no way to counter them, and people just don't even dare try. Yeah-- that's it. I rawk.

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join