It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by fritz
NinjaKittyflea Golden Rose of the Sacred Kittydoughnut.

What a thoughtful gesture....

Thank you, fritz.

I am glad we have found middle ground on the donuts.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I kill threads, I kill chats, I kill site movement

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Help !!!!!!!

I need cheese donuts and cherry pop to make me feel better

how is everyone this fine summers morning.. or winter if your not upsidedown like myself....

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I'm existing, but it's not pretty. heh. ugly ugly night last night. not a pretty day today.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Fellow TKA members. I have been sent a link to the greatest music video ever.

warcraftmovies.com...

I was crying by the end of it, because I was laughing so hard.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Loam that is really quite beautiful.

Grand Field Marshall Tokugawa was so impressed with your work, that he has suggested that you should be our official NinjaKittyflea Art Historian.

Should you except this most prestigious of positions, you would be well rewarded. Having said that, the position is not salaried. The work is time consuming but, with your eye for detail and your obvious dedication for beauty, I'm sure your reward will be in the eyes of those who gaze in awe and wonder at your illustrations.

I wish I could do pics like that. I've never mastered the skills. I gues I'm just too old.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
I kill threads, I kill chats, I kill site movement

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Help !!!!!!!

I need cheese donuts and cherry pop to make me feel better

how is everyone this fine summers morning.. or winter if your not upsidedown like myself....

Pull up a chair.... we have plenty to share....

Originally posted by fritz
Loam that is really quite beautiful.

Grand Field Marshall Tokugawa was so impressed with your work, that he has suggested that you should be our official NinjaKittyflea Art Historian.

Should you except this most prestigious of positions, you would be well rewarded. Having said that, the position is not salaried. The work is time consuming but, with your eye for detail and your obvious dedication for beauty, I'm sure your reward will be in the eyes of those who gaze in awe and wonder at your illustrations.

I wish I could do pics like that. I've never mastered the skills. I gues I'm just too old.

Thank you... I accept.... Though Nikelbee is the true master.....

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Ya know....

I'd probably be a far less prolific poster if someone would on occasion respond to my threads.

I appear to have the skill of not only killing others threads, but doing so consistently in my own.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I'm ignoring all my threads right now. We're having war games here on BTS, and we're going all out for them. Otherwise I might post more. I'm having too much fun with that.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
War games?

What war games?

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
The completely insane wargames we're playing right now involving many countries and real equipment. I forget the thread name but it's here on BTS.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   
You're 'going all out' on a thread you can't remember the name of?

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
and do you remember the title of every thread you post in? exactly?

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Well...as a matter of fact...

No.

:shk:

Benevolent leader and provider of self-check reminders, please forgive my unchecked display of my usually restrained 'anal diploma'...

But it's still funny.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Ok, who left the tv on? Now we've got a huge electric bill, that I'M not paying. *taps foot* One of you bundled under the cushins is gonna pay for this one.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Great TKA Leader.

Green Dragon Lady Duzey and I are innocent. :shk:, we are under the cushions snuggling, in a haze of Methane. (This, as I discovered earlier, my Special Green Dragon produces to keep us safe and warm)

Could our Methane force field have effected the electricery is some small way?

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
How much is it? I've got about 30$ in paypal I haven't used for Xmas stuff.

Have I missed anything while addicted to this anime? Watching Hunter X Hunter at night right now.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
We decided to do something different today, so we had a tornado. We've had a couple of them here before, but never in a populated area, like today. Tore up some poles and cars.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Don't look at me about the tv being left on...I gave that up some time ago. The last episode of Seinfeld was the final straw on that camel's load.

A tornado? That's wierd, isn't it? For this time of the year, especially, I would think.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I'd say it's weird considering we've had maybe five of them EVER out here. hehe

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   
What were you doing when it hit? Did you have any warning?

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join