It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Now he looks all lumpy!

If Nikelbee finds out about this, I'm pointing fingers...

[edit on 16-11-2005 by loam]

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
* Smears loams fingers while he is not looking with cadbury dairy milk chocolate and home made caramel sauce so he will be to busy licking it off to point them.........

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I brought a wine and cheese collection for you guys. Later we can break out the cat nip.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Why thankee. That was very nice of you.

Cat nip. *evil grin* what a FUN substance.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Unauthorized is such a harsh word. I prefer to use the term permission-challenged.

Besides if I hadn't put the cheese cabinet in, where would we keep all the cheese?

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
*laugh* That's like saying my 4'6" ex-gf is vertically challenged.

Ok, I'll let you get away with this one since we have a cheese and wine present.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
There were rumours of a revolt among the complimentary snack table items. I finally managed to capture some rebel donuts with the assistance of the ninja fleas and dunked them in milk until they talked. They told me that the cheeses are the ringleaders in the plans to take over the clubhouse.

I thought long and hard about what to do. Should I meet with them? Find out what their complaints are? Address their grievances? Negotiate? Or just build a cheese cabinet and lock them up?

Seriously boss, I don't know how you deal with these problems on a daily basis.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
STOP IT! RIGHT NOW!

Cat Nip indeed!

Why do my super kitty senses detect another overtly covert attempt on my kittylife?

Cat Nip is an evil concoction of chemicals dreamed up by
canine inbreds like that whinning bitch next door.

We slinky, orange marmalade kittycats, with our soft strokable fur and ever so cute widdle pinkypads detest cat nip.

On the other hand, we
cheese. Not that
runny frog crap or that dull dasteless rubbish the Italians call cheese, but good old extra mature English Cheddar.

So please can I have my own edible mature Cheddar cheese cabinet so that when I run out of kittydoughnuts and Lasagne I can eat it?

Has anyone seen, heard or had a message from my
Tinkle? I really miss her and our clubhouse has not been the same since she left.

Do you think my kittyfleas had something to do with it or was it the mangey canine
next door?

Has Interpol been alerted?

Should I email Kofi Anan and demand the UN Security Council step in and organise a world wide search?

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   
We'll give you the cheese cabinet Fritz, but you better not let it try to rebel ever again. You keep it under control.

Nope nothing from Tink.

Duzey, now you see why no one else wanted the job.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
*laugh* That's like saying my 4'6" ex-gf is vertically challenged.

Ok, I'll let you get away with this one since we have a cheese and wine present.

Oh my golly gosh.. I am taller than someone...only just but talller

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I went from one extreme to another. lol. I dated a girl in high school that was 5'11", then went to a girl that was 4'6", and now my first wife, and my current wife are 4'11".

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I'm starting to agree with Nikelbee. I think it's time for a sabatical. The idiots are coming out of the woodwork, and I can't take it anymore. I just got told by one person that I'm telling peter pan stories, and tinkerbell crashed the 757 into the Pentagon, and by another that I got the timeline all wrong, and I don't know anything about how to research a topic, and crap like that. Since no one has respect for other peoples views around here right now, I'm taking time off.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
nnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooo

don't leave me here all alone.

Hey Zaph sit down I think a foot rubs in order...

don't let em get to you. I had a day like that yesterday. and then someone u2u'ed me about something and it brightened my day and I realised that just as you can't please everyone, for everyone who disagrees and picks like that there is so many more that appreciate what what you have to say, even if they don't always take it onboard themselves.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I'm all bruised up.... I sleep for a few hours and I get this treatment? sheesh.

I got one of those cat toys, that are filled with cat nip..mwahah hahah hahaha bwahaha hahah ahhahah!

Don't quit now zaph, I was really enjoying your fact-based posts on WP, really.

If there's a cheese cabinet.... is there a place for the pirates too?

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The cheese stands alone.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
What?!? Do you people have a death wish?

Accidents with cheese?

This place is getting out of control.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
So you think you've got problems?

Hell guys!

I just reversed my car out of my driveway at work to avoid it getting damaged by army cadets and reversed it straight into the
army's minibus that I failled to notice - even though I saw it there when I started driving!

Not too much damage - only ripped off the minibus' nearside rear bumper, exhaust and step!

The front offisde wing on my little red tank [Pugeot 206] is completely smashed and all lights have gone!

How
stupid is that?

I am really
off!

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
dispatch the ninja fleas to the crime scene. They will clean the incident.

Oh man, I just read the thread above about cheese related fatalities. I never knew it was so wide spread. I must remember to lock the cabinet!

[edit on 17-11-2005 by shadow watcher]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
fritz...You didn't happen to have any cheese in the car, did you?

[edit on 17-11-2005 by loam]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
HI all, oh my goodness!!!! WTF happened to this place? A revolt with cheese and stale doughnuts? Illicit catnip use, poor Kal being stuck under the mound of Tinks darn pillows, and "Deathrace 2000" ???

Im slightly shocked!

And my goodness fritz! You have a potty mouth!To your litterbox now with you=!
PS WHo the heck gave the cat a license? I'm so confuzzled... And yeah, out there, the morons are in FULL FORCE, so make sure you take your moron repellant spray with you at all times, there's some cans in the cheese cabinet, next to the Jarlesberg, I brought enough for everyone

Anyone want coffee?

[edit on 11/18/2005 by denial28]

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join