It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
you already mentioned akira. classic flick.
haven't seen the bebop stuff.

perfect blue was good.

ninja scroll was excellent. (i don't remember any squirrels in it, though.)

millenium actress was pretty cool.

what's meh stand for?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Anyone got the classic Staple "Super Fuzz"? about a cop who has superpowers and ernest borgnine is in it? I cant find the durn thing anywheres

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Are we still on for moving night tonight or are we moving it? Delaying it? Waiting for Zaph? And where is Tinkle? I think we need to form a search party.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I just got home. What a crappy trip home. The only good thing about it was they changed plane types on us, so we got a bigger plane to fly on, so more room. The honey got disowned by her family the other day so it was good that I was there for her, but I really really didn't want to come home.

Got home to "Dad's in the hospital", at which point I said "Oh god here we go again." They were talking about open heart surgery the other day but they used a balloon and that seems to have worked. The blockage that is still there is old and there's nothing they can do about it now.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Hey Zaph
So good to have you back. Here, have a stale donut. We've been out of provisions since Tinkle abandonded us. Sorry about the state of your comfy slippers. Fritz has been sleeping in them - he misses our Interior Minister so much and it is the next best, fluffly and warm thing.

If I had Tinks' snail mail addie, I would write her - GOD - can you imagine me writing an 'actual' letter??? *shiver* I must be getting desperate.

Anyway, we been doing pretty while you were gone - there was some photographers and group photos errr... squirrel killing, zombie festivals, gender issues (we straightened those out) and the usual mayhem and chaos, but other than that - nothing new...

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   
It's kind of good to be back. I noticed the big mess in the clubhouse. *sigh* That's it, GI party on Saturday. We have to clean this place up in a big way. And someone needs to get the cat out of my slippers.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hi Glorious One! Good to have you back.
I'm sorry your dad is sick again.

I've been sick. Very, very sick. I had the flu.

Tinkleflower is now 2 weeks overdue for her return. I hate to think she has given us up forever.
How is that possible? I have tried many times to kick my ATS habit and have been unsuccessful on each attempt. The longest I managed to go without was 1 week.

I feel kind of bad for Fritz. Why don't we just get you a new pair of slippers and let him keep those ones for himself? Besides you don't really want the slippers the ninja fleas have been sleeping in, do you?

I have the perfect pair of slippers for you.

What better way for a Supreme Leader and Benelovent Dictator for Life to show his absolute power than to have Cthulhu worshipping at your feet?

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
OK well thanks to Kalapadea, Ive started in the chatroom. I feel like a very bad donkey for not coming in here so often
ANywho, I think those are the most disturbing slippers I have ever seen. And darn I missed barbarella:But oh weel, Talk to you cats later, the fleas are making me itch,
Hugs
Denial

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Nice slippers Duzey. lol. I like the idea of wearing them while sitting on my chair.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Nice slippers Duze. I like your style. Cthulhu slippers... for the man who has everything.
I think I'l get some of those for my SO (significant other) as a X-mas present. I'm sure he will love them while sitting on his own throne.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I noticed Kala fled the country rather than be subjected to Barbarella. I can't say I blame him.

I wish I had dead threads to offer you, but sadly I haven't been posting too much. Life gets in the way sometimes and like Duzey, I've tried to quit, but find myself returning to my addiction like some sad junkie.
Anyway, you are still my favourite ATS peeps, even if I don't see you as often as I used to. *sniff*

[edit on 12-11-2005 by nikelbee]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'm Back

Time for my bribe.... Ahem I mean gift/tribute/sacrificial donuts

Fred "the ultimate thread killer" T

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hmmm.... HOw about a boston cream pie?
And wtf is up with my typing why is it any time I post something the first letters of it are both caps??????

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Im such a good thread killer, I am the only one to respond to my own threads.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow watcher

This is how not to be a thread killer
PBBBBBBT

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikelbee
If I had Tinks' snail mail addie, I would write her - GOD - can you imagine me writing an 'actual' letter??? *shiver* I must be getting desperate.

Snail mail scares me. I've completely forgotten how to format letters and when I have to send a letter off at work, I have to keep on using an old template so I can remember where to put my address, the recipients' address, faithfully/sincerely etc etc.

However, I naturally send squillons of emails every day.

Incidently, even though there is potentially huge amounts of source material for historians of the future to mull over in the shape of webpages, emails, blogs, message boards, instant message logs, text messages etc. most of it won't last that long. Hard disk drives won't last more than around 30 years or so - they physically degrade. And do you really think that you or your ISPs will want to keep all your emails forever?

So do the historians of the future a favour and print out all your blogs, emails, webpages, posts on message boards etc etc. They'll appreciate it in 100-200 years time.

Only don't use inkjet printers. The ink is prone to degrading too.

As is most photocopying paper.

Ach! I give up.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by denial28

Originally posted by shadow watcher

This is how not to be a thread killer
PBBBBBBT

But Denial, the whole point of thread killing is making a post in a thread, and having the thread die on the vine. I started a thread where no one bothered to respond, hence my killer status. I posted to my own thread to joke about the fact that no one else cared. so there pbbbbt

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Well I'm back from my brief hiatus in colombia to avoid the overlly sexual themes of the almighty barbarella. If any of you ask, I live in TC's extra closet in his colombian hideaway, currently digging a tunnel so I can avoid unsightly incidents of escaping by way of living room. (No, I'm not going into detail about what happened last time).

Slippers? I don't even wear shoes outside...

Ked: That's why I use tape backup and DVDs for all that music I have in that safety Deposit box in switzerland...

Denial: Capitalizing the first two letters in a sentence, means that your keyboard is taking over your brain, the shift key is subliminally taking control therefore you are attracted to it. It starts out simple, you start hitting it more then it may decide that you like commas way too much, so you'll go comma happy, and ruin all your sentences with extra commas like I tend to do.

I slept... like most of this weekend, I feel happy again

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I slept at 1030am Saturday, woke up at 4pm, and have slept one hour since then. At the most.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I slept from 7pm friday to 10 am saturday, then 7pm to sunday at 7am, then sunday night 12am to 7 am. That's like the most sleep I've ever gotten in 3 days while not being sick. Normally I sleep all day and up all night, but this time I actually like did yard work, went to the movies and stuff, it was crazy. go to bed, now, it feels nice. (I have a bed now) Though its about 6 inches shorter than I am

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I just got over strep throat and finished my antibiotics, the very next day, BAM! Im sick again. I wanna go home now.

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join