It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I like the idea of a podcasting Jerry Springer style. Of course, it might kill the spontaneity somewhat to turn on the microphone just before the fight gets started and may become a little staged. Then again, staged violence never seemed to harm Jerry...

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Oh too funny. Maybe we should stage a TKA 'Jerry' style podcast. Denial can rant in pseudo accents with the chicken dance playing in the background, Kala can randomely ramble, Loamy can do his 'I am Loam/Thor, God of the Green,' thing he does... I can do ditzy and ponder dumb questions and Duzey and Kedfr - well we haven't heard you yet.
Zaph, you too - get on the podcast bandwagon. We'll make tinks do one when she returns.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
(Puts up hand) Miss. Nikelbee do we all have to grow mullets, develop white trash southern accents and cheat on our spouses with their dog (while also having an affair with the neighbour's cat)?

Also, when we are listening to the podcasts, do we jeer the podcaster, while occasionally shouting out "uh-huh", "you tell him girlfriend" and "Jerry! Jerry!"

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by kedfr
(Puts up hand) Miss. Nikelbee do we all have to grow mullets, develop white trash southern accents and cheat on our spouses with their dog (while also having an affair with the neighbour's cat)?

Also, when we are listening to the podcasts, do we jeer the podcaster, while occasionally shouting out "uh-huh", "you tell him girlfriend" and "Jerry! Jerry!"

No, you don't have to, but it would help.
I can totally see Kala and Zaph with like the bat-mullet.

The rest of us can cheer and diss.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
(puts up hand again, wildly flapping it in the air, desparately trying to get the attention of the teacher)

Miss can I please be Jerry? I love his little summaries at the end of the show....

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Ok, Ok, Kedfr, you can be Jerry. Did you ever watch Jerry, the Musical? A friend of mine told me it was hilarious.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Well.... Since I wasn't around yesterday, original ren and stimpy totally rocked, my aunt used to watch that with me when I was... small. (Actually LITTLE loam)

Hmm, I got a podcast in the works.. bwahahaha, its gonna be fun, actually have 2 of em, one is related to TKA, the other is for fun.

So eh, what happened this weekend in RL?

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I hope everyone had a great weekend!

So I was flipping through the channels yesterday, and what should I come across but Barbarella!!!! I'm sure it was edited but !wow! what a triumph of filmmaking.

Jerry Springer podcasts??? Now I have to get a mic.

Now on a serious note:

I think I killed another thread. I didn't mean to.
I waited a few days to tell you about it in the hopes that someone would save the poor darling.

NEWS: Senate endorses oil drilling in Arctic wildlife refuge

Just because I said I wasn't going to post in the thread anymore doesn't mean that nobody else should! I'm sorry snafu7700!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Like I've said before, you don't NEED a mic, just a pair of headphones. My most recent podcast was made with some big earmuff KOSS ones I bought this summer. Sounded well enough. Just plug the headphones into the mic jack, and talk directly in.

I'm buying barbarella when I find a local b&n that isn't 45 mi away.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I must have missed that part. *slaps forehead*

I do have headphones somewhere. When I get home I will dig them out and give mr. wupy's podcasting for idiots thread a read.

The whole time I was watching Barbarella I was thinking about how great it would be if they remade it with Pamela Anderson. They really need to do something about the decor of the spaceship though.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The thread mentioned above has been revived! billybob came along and replied. Did you do that because you read about it here billy?

Maybe the thread will survive after all. It's not like I spread some earth-shattering truth or anything. I just pointed out that the US had a pre-existing Agreement with a capital A regarding this area and the protection of this herd. I felt that was something that people should be made aware of. And then I said I wasn't posting anymore because I can't be bothered to waste my time with people who slap a label on me.

I've said this before but it bears repeating: I'm here to deny my ignorance, not other people's.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
The thread mentioned above has been revived! billybob came along and replied. Did you do that because you read about it here billy?

yeah.

i hadn't seen the topic before.
good one.
i like the disappearing map.
soficrow's officially got the kill, now, lol.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Ok, as far as Movie Day goes. I'm in Hawaii. I can't remember if I'm 5 or 6 hours behind the East Coast right now though. I get home at 730am Hawaii time on the 10th, I'll need at least an hour and a half to get home (customs and all that) then time to download the movies if they're up on FTP. Let's plan on night time East Coast time so that I have enough time to get everything ready once I get home. Like 8 or 9pm EST. That'll be 2 or 3pm Hawaii time, and that way it'll end early enough that I'll be able to rest pretty early.

On an interesting totally unrelated note, I'm landing in Hawaii 8 1/2 hours before I leave Manila. I leave Manila at 4pm on the 10th and land in Hawaii at 730am on the 10th.

I won't be around tomorrow, we're leaving here and heading for the city. We're spending the night there, but no computer access. I have to leave here at 11am on the 10th heading back to Manila, which means we'd have to leave here really early to make it to the airport on time, so we're just gonna spend the night in the city. I'll check up on this as soon as I get home on Thursday and see what's going on. Try not to have added 10 pages by then.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
If movie night is 8:00 pm east coast time - that would make it 1:00 am for the UK folk.

Would that be a good time for you oh great one?

Kala - how are we doing moviewise? Should we have a contingency plan if we can't find Barbarella?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Well I figure if I can't get barbarella, I'll load zoolander or something.

Quick Quick! what's our backup movie?!?!

I WOULD however like those who wish to participate start sending me U2Us about ftp stuff.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
DOH! In my absent-mindedness, I just realised that the 10th is not Friday but Thursday! You do know I wake up early for work.
This either means no sleep for me on Thursday or I claim a sickie on Friday, which I really can't do as I have an important 'must not miss' meeting in the morning.

I hate work. It stops me from doing anything fun.

[edit on 9-11-2005 by nikelbee]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
heh I think I killed my own thread.
behold my powers,
for I know not what I do.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Behold! Peanut butter jelly time!

I'm taking a 1 hour break from work, that is... we've been having a major virus outbreak, and I'v ebeen working my nuts off trying to clear it up. Don't worry, I'll be back to posting random things, and rambling on podcast as soon as work stuff gets cleared up.

I felt like I had to say something, what a week.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
i know it's got nothing to do with me, but 'ghost in the shell' is a must see flick. :shk:
another good one is 'princess monoke'. :shk:
both are anime. :shk:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Pfft, you aren't into anime are you?

Ghost in the shell was meh, so was mononoke, though the latter was ok.

EDIT: Why didn't you mention Akira or the cowboy bebop movie while you're at it?

[edit on 11/9/2005 by Kalapadea]

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join